Ta Ta

Chocolate

183 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
The secret is, keep a cache hidden. :D

Very true... Especially because if it's readily in eyes view I may not be able to contain myself :lol:

Did I mention that I love white chocolate too??!?!?! Yummy

aha, my little grasshopper, did you know that "white chocolate" is not chocolate at all :whistle:

White chocolate is made of cocoa butter, milk, and sugar :innocent: .

mmmmm... still is scrumptious though... :star: but, yes chocolate has more of that kick! perhaps all that caffeine :energy:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance::thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
That's an emergency situation! :lol:

I have a thing for Cadbury fruits and nuts. When I get the urge, I run for a local pharmacy (CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid...)!

Chocolate makes you feel better :content:

That's my absolute favorite one too Asante Maroon!!! :D and like you I also run to CVS or Rite Aid to get a couple of bars, especially when it's...you know... :blush: It's the only time I get the craving for it! :rofl:

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
That's an emergency situation! :lol:

I have a thing for Cadbury fruits and nuts. When I get the urge, I run for a local pharmacy (CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid...)!

Chocolate makes you feel better :content:

That's my absolute favorite one too Asante Maroon!!! :D and like you I also run to CVS or Rite Aid to get a couple of bars, especially when it's...you know... :blush: It's the only time I get the craving for it! :rofl:

Mina, Can't beat it when its on sale too, right? That's my excuse for buying like 3 at a time :content: ...So horrible!

Zee, you don't like chocolate??? I must say I will definitely pass on the chocolate ice cream.....yuck! But Cadbury chocolate...mmmmm....

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I should have known better. I was able to keep the chocolate "I wants" at bay, until I read this thread. Now I must have some. Wonder if I can bribe hubby into going for me...hmmmm. :whistle:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I'm not too keen about chocolate.

I do like Symphony bars with the toffee and almonds though :thumbs:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Bloated and twitching........buahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:I know what you mean. I love Cadbury chocolate, especially the fruit and nuts. The best!

I just came back from the UK and promised my pals here to bring them all a bar of Cadbury's Caramel (real Cadbury's, not the US Hershey stuff). So there I was at Gatwick airport, in WHSmith (newsagent) buying (and I counted) 15 bars of Cadbury's Caramel. The cashier looked at me and I looked back at her...and then I said "It's not all for me!" Not sure she believed me....

:lol:

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

O yessss. There is NO comparison. I believe the Cadbury's here is actually made by Hershey's. My tongue knows the difference....we just don't tell my stomach. :innocent:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
O yessss. There is NO comparison. I believe the Cadbury's here is actually made by Hershey's. My tongue knows the difference....we just don't tell my stomach. :innocent:

Yup, check out the back, it's made by Hershey's for Cadbury's. Just isn't the same! :no:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yup, check out the back, it's made by Hershey's for Cadbury's. Just isn't the same! :no:

You are soooo right I go to the World Market to get my genuine Cadburys!!!! And then I threaten the children with bodily harm if they eat MY chocolate.....

Obviously the are not afraid and they STILL find my stash and eat it...how can I be mad I hid it cause its GOOD!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I'm not too keen about chocolate.

I do like Symphony bars with the toffee and almonds though :thumbs:

I'm with you Zee. It is not that I don't like it, but it tends to be very, very sweet.

Mind you the Kingston bar from Ghana is very nice, it is really chocolatey with out the sweet.

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.