• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning and Happy Caturday all!

I have my hands full around here this weekend, pineapple princess is officially 'pulling up' so she spends her day crawling around the house and pulling up/creeping on everything she can. Problem is, she hasnt quite mastered the getting back down technique so I have to 'rescue' her quite often. I cant beleive she just turned 8 months and is about to walk!

anyway, Gabi good to see you back!

Jackie hang in there :)

Nagi thats a lovely bird.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I've already had a fun filled morning! Went to JCPenney at 8:00 because they are having an awesome sale. I got tons of clothes for my kids for school and a few extras for our vacation that's coming up. Then I hit a few garages sales and went to my parents house and picked a 5 gallon bucket of green beans! Just got home, made the kiddos some pancakes, jumped in the shower and now I'm chillin for about a hour. Then I go see my hairdresser to get all sassified. Hubby already has his order in for dinner tonight then we're taking out his new car riding around. Wow....I'm already tired. Have a great day everyone!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you, Sara. Wow 8 months already?? It does not seem like it.

Hi to Jeanne, Jackie, and Aymerlu!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like the worst person on earth! I just ruined a little girl's birthday party. :(

I just need to get this out. My daughter who is 9 has had a friend the past couple of years. Except this past year they haven't gotten along. Her friend became extremely controlling and would say and do horrible things to my daughter and my daughter was upset many many nights after school. She even would come home with bruises from her friend pinching her. When her friend made my daughter admit she was stupid or else she'd pinch her, is when I stepped in and called her mom. We tried to work things out but her daughter became even more controlling.

Fast forward to now. My daughter was invited to this friend's b-day party today. Her other friends were invited too and I thought that since they were there, my daughter would want to go. But even today my daughter feels so strongly against going and I can't force her to do something she feels sooooooooo strongly about.

So I called to tell her mom that my daughter won't be coming. She asked why and if everything is ok. I'm not good at lying (I wished I was after this). I just said that we have had a long discussion for the past couple weeks about this and Addison has decided she doesn't want to go.

Her mom did not handle this well and her daughter overheard her say, 'You mean she doesn't want to come because of my daughter????'.

So her mom got angry with me and I could hear her daughter crying in the background. I feel so horrible. :(

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." Eckhart Tolle

usmorocco-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like the worst person on earth! I just ruined a little girl's birthday party. :(

I just need to get this out. My daughter who is 9 has had a friend the past couple of years. Except this past year they haven't gotten along. Her friend became extremely controlling and would say and do horrible things to my daughter and my daughter was upset many many nights after school. She even would come home with bruises from her friend pinching her. When her friend made my daughter admit she was stupid or else she'd pinch her, is when I stepped in and called her mom. We tried to work things out but her daughter became even more controlling.

Fast forward to now. My daughter was invited to this friend's b-day party today. Her other friends were invited too and I thought that since they were there, my daughter would want to go. But even today my daughter feels so strongly against going and I can't force her to do something she feels sooooooooo strongly about.

So I called to tell her mom that my daughter won't be coming. She asked why and if everything is ok. I'm not good at lying (I wished I was after this). I just said that we have had a long discussion for the past couple weeks about this and Addison has decided she doesn't want to go.

Her mom did not handle this well and her daughter overheard her say, 'You mean she doesn't want to come because of my daughter????'.

So her mom got angry with me and I could hear her daughter crying in the background. I feel so horrible. :(

Don't feel bad at all. Girls are mean!!!!! My daughter is almost 8 and the things she says that girls say these days just floor me. Luckily my daughter could care less what others say about her. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she stays this way. Let this blow over and maybe invite the girl and her mom to McDonalds (girls can play and you two can talk) to see if things can get settled. (F)

When I have more time I'll have to share what happened to my son at the end of the school year and how I went into psycho-mom mode! :innocent:

Timeline

Don't feel bad at all. Girls are mean!!!!! My daughter is almost 8 and the things she says that girls say these days just floor me. Luckily my daughter could care less what others say about her. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she stays this way. Let this blow over and maybe invite the girl and her mom to McDonalds (girls can play and you two can talk) to see if things can get settled. (F)

When I have more time I'll have to share what happened to my son at the end of the school year and how I went into psycho-mom mode! :innocent:

Sometimes psycho-mom has to emerge! :lol:

Girls are mean!!!!!! I can't believe some of the stories I hear. Good for your daughter for not caring less what others say about her!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this friend and my daughter aren't in the same class together this coming year. I want her to be able to stick up for herself but at the same time she shouldn't have to put up with it day after day.

Ugggggggggggg I still feel like a horrible person.

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." Eckhart Tolle

usmorocco-1.jpg

Timeline

Good afternoon, Jeanne, Mohamed, and Nu.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Good afternoon, Jeanne, Mohamed, and Nu.

Good afternoon to you!

usmorocco-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nothing really good in Egypt news today. There was an oil field found and more killing on the Boarder with ppl from Africa trying to cross it.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Have mercy!

kodasmall3.jpg

Thundering here (again) guess that will take care of mowing the back yard again (or wonder what they neighbors would say if i hurried before and did it)

I can see it now..... "aaaaaaaaaaand she's off ....she and lawnmower making the first corner on 2 wheels...I wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it for myself since its a push mower!!!, coming up on the 2nd corner and WHATS THIS a turtle is in the path... brnid takes a sharp right and barely misses the turtle (who is now on its back and spinning rappidly in circles). Sweat is breaking over her brow as she starts to breathe more intensly...its gettin hot and she's been at it for (looks at watch) 5 minutes on something that should take 2 hours... entering the last lap ... coming down the home stretch....oh noo 3 drops of rain land on her nose..... she screams in a mad rage at these drops of water "ohh no you're not gonna stop me now"... she finishes up the last strip of grass and rushes lawnmower into shed with a massive clap of thunder and round of applause from the crowd of neighbors that placed bets on if she'd get it done or not before the rain..... Just as she steps foot inside the back porch the rain comes pouring down. Brnid takes a bow to the audience, gives a thumbs up and relaxes in her porch swing with a nice cold glass of lemon iced tea......... this day will go down in history folks...thanks for listening to a.m.a.l. radio. Join us tomorrow for another episode of JAAAAAACKIES (EES EES EES EES) ROAD (OAD OAD OAD) TRIIIIIIPS (IPS IPS IPS IPS)

:lol::rofl: OMG YEAH LOL THAT'S A MUST-TELL :rofl::lol:

GABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK I've missed you something terrible! I hope all is ok. I tried to call and it didn't work.

have a great caturday all

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Nothing really good in Egypt news today. There was an oil field found and more killing on the Boarder with ppl from Africa trying to cross it.

Well, no news is good news or so they say! LOL :) My husband found some great new and old Egyptian movies w/ english subtitles on a site...so if you''re interested we can get them for ya...lemme know!

Happy Caturday MENA!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.