Hanna&Mohamed

Happy Thursday MENA

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
JP---no camel teeth, no donuts............we better get to see pics of baby Taleen! :wub:

Jackie (F)

Jackie glad to see you posted today! If you hadn't I'd have posted an all out alert for anyone who has your number to call you today coz I'm worried about you lately! (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's just another Thursday. I really need a vacation. 1 more week! And tomorrow is my cut-off day for keeping track of evidence. Then I can finish up the interview binder this weekend. Getting so close. I need to create a pic for the new club. hehe

I see you got an interview date. Good luck.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
I'm around just dont have nuthin to say. xcept hi. so hi.

j

I'm just worried because I know you went off the medicine and you've had three to four tramatic events/changes in the last few months.

1) You're Husband Leaving back to Jordan digging up those abandonment issues we swamp through.

2) Dawn passing suddenly and tragically.

3) Your Sis's suicide attempt.

4) Work changing in various ways

Dealing with all this while going off your anti-depressants can be even more stressing and a catalyst for sliding down the slippery slope of depression again.

Not posting and being interested in what you were before is some of the signs.

We love ya woman and want to make sure you're doing alright and taking care of yourself and eatting right and exercising!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

i am a full range of emotions.

about ibrahim--i miss him much more than i thought i would. i thought waiting out a cr1 would be a breeze. what was i thinking?

about dawn--cant

about my sister--i am very confused about my reaction. it is not what i expected a reaction to be and i just dont know if it is normal to feel what i am feeling.

about my work--if i walked in there tommorrow and they fired me ...i would not be suprised. i am not even sure it would affect me.

j

thx for caring book club lady :thumbs:

Timeline

about ibrahim--i miss him much more than i thought i would. i thought waiting out a cr1 would be a breeze. what was i thinking?

about dawn--cant

about my sister--i am very confused about my reaction. it is not what i expected a reaction to be and i just dont know if it is normal to feel what i am feeling.

about my work--if i walked in there tommorrow and they fired me ...i would not be suprised. i am not even sure it would affect me.

j

And "I'm Married to a Hot Arab" Club lady! :devil: Hey listen getting fired coz your work is affect by your personal life is another sign.

I really think some ppl need medicine and right now maybe wasn't the best time to go off. I just don't want you to go to that dark place. We're here! (F) You will see or be with your Husband soon and if I could make it 17 months without my Husband because I had you guys here for me then I know you can do it too! (L)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

that, my friend, would be honest signs of depression. The lexapro didn't work for u correctly if u felt like u were on a cloud. An anti-depressant should stabelize ur moods without making you feel differently. You should just be able to get through a day without having to feel down and out, ya know? I think a different medication would be great. Let's talk in yahoo about this. I don't think it is something that should be slewn out publically. Plz don't isolate yourself. Let your friends help you.

Amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I'm gonna clean my living room and kitchen. If u msg me and I don't respond..that is why. My phone died today and is having trouble charging so if ur still awake when it finally gets done charging, I'll call ya!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
that, my friend, would be honest signs of depression. The lexapro didn't work for u correctly if u felt like u were on a cloud. An anti-depressant should stabelize ur moods without making you feel differently. You should just be able to get through a day without having to feel down and out, ya know? I think a different medication would be great. Let's talk in yahoo about this. I don't think it is something that should be slewn out publically. Plz don't isolate yourself. Let your friends help you.

Amal

It's healthy to discuss it between friends and family. That and the fact she has made public that info on VJ along with cries for help. You're right Amal about the signs and that you should be able to get through a day with having to feel down and out.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
It's just another Thursday. I really need a vacation. 1 more week! And tomorrow is my cut-off day for keeping track of evidence. Then I can finish up the interview binder this weekend. Getting so close. I need to create a pic for the new club. hehe

wow are you on my schedule or what? that's kinda creepy, lol Tomorrow is my only off day and I'm going to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off dealilng with things before I leave. And your interview is only a day before my husband's because his is July 8:) Good luck

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you Maggie. I'm so excited and nervous all at once.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

about dawn--cant

j

Any emotional reaction could be considered normal depending on the circumstances. I wouldn't worry about your emotional reaction not being what you thought it would be.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Thank you Maggie. I'm so excited and nervous all at once.

Ur interview is close now! I bet ur counting down the days!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.