• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Were Warriors

Phar Lap

The Pianist

Return to Snowy River

Where the Red Fern Grows - Damn you, mom, for taking me to see this one when I was a kid and scarring me for life.

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

A. sent me The Notebook as a Christmas present because he wanted me to see how he feels for me. I cry every time I see that movie. :crying: I don't need to explain why it's on my list of favourite movies.. :wub:

flying.gif 2006 - met online  | 2008 - met IRL  | 2011 - engagement  | 2012 - wedding | 2013 - IR-1 | 2014 - child | 2015 - POE | 2018 - N-400  |  2019 - USC 

Check my About me for the full IR-1 or N-400 timeline.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
what about the first time watching TITANIC

I think I'm probably the only person in the history of the world who hated that movie. I mean, I cannot stand it for some reason. My son LOVED it (probably because he had a huge crush on Kate Winslet). I think it's because I can't stand Leonardo di Caprio, I don't know. That song starts and I just think "oh God, not again...."

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER...it was so heartwrenching..breaks my heart everytime i watch it :crying::crying:

Il Postino

Il Postino...I love that movie and had forgotten about it.

Also, In the Name of the Father, did you know that is a true story? I read the book before I saw the movie and I cried in the book too.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh.... The Pursuit of Happyness really makes me cry. It was really a very good and inspiring movie. I hope you watched it. It shows how determined a father is, just to give his son a bright future. Caregiver also touched me. Have a great day VJ'er. Good luck on our journey.

weds.jpgIMG_0945.jpgDSC_6818.jpg

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
oh.... The Pursuit of Happyness really makes me cry. It was really a very good and inspiring movie. I hope you watched it. It shows how determined a father is, just to give his son a bright future. Caregiver also touched me. Have a great day VJ'er. Good luck on our journey.

Great movie.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
what about the first time watching TITANIC

I think I'm probably the only person in the history of the world who hated that movie. I mean, I cannot stand it for some reason. My son LOVED it (probably because he had a huge crush on Kate Winslet). I think it's because I can't stand Leonardo di Caprio, I don't know. That song starts and I just think "oh God, not again...."

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER...it was so heartwrenching..breaks my heart everytime i watch it :crying::crying:

Il Postino

Il Postino...I love that movie and had forgotten about it.

Also, In the Name of the Father, did you know that is a true story? I read the book before I saw the movie and I cried in the book too.

The very first time I saw Titanic I think I had a few tears but not too much. I actually hated the movie just because it seemed so untrue to life that a snooty rich girl would fall in love with a poor boy. That's how I thought at the time. Since I've come up with that logic, I disliked the movie ever since.

Great movie.

Didnt cry during Pursuit of Happyness but it probably is one of my favorite movies right up there with the kite Runner:)

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

There were lots of movies that made me cry.. I could be too emotional while watching.. hehehe

Watching THE PASSION OF CHRIST made me cry a river... :innocent:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Great movie.

Sure is.

Atonement made me cry proper buckets. Other than that I get a little teary-eyed at sentimental happy endings; can't think of any off-hand but there's a few.

I tell everyone that my husband's favorite movie is Notting Hill and he cried at the end when they finally got together. Very untrue, but it sure winds him up when I say it :lol:

:lol: Now that's cruel.

I don't know anyone else who liked that movie... :unsure:

The very first time I saw Titanic I think I had a few tears but not too much. I actually hated the movie just because it seemed so untrue to life that a snooty rich girl would fall in love with a poor boy. That's how I thought at the time. Since I've come up with that logic, I disliked the movie ever since.

Strange, I would've thought that one of the more believable aspects of the film!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes it is a very very nice movie with so much to learn about life... There's one part here that really really made me cry...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
There were lots of movies that made me cry.. I could be too emotional while watching.. hehehe

Watching THE PASSION OF CHRIST made me cry a river... :innocent:

Me too. :yes: I have only seen it once...only because it's too hard for me to watch again.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Terms of Endearment - no matter how many times I see it the waterworks start as soon as she says goodbye to her kids

The Incredible Journey (original version, not remake). I think this is the first movie to ever make me cry. When the cat, who has been assumed dead after that incident at the river, is reunited with the dogs.

90day.jpg