jeffcloe

Movie that made you cry!

130 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:crying:

Most of my free time I am watching movies just to avoid the boredom of being away from my fiance`

There were too many movies I have seen that made me cry but last night I have seen "I AM SAM" for the first time and it made me cry from the beginning until the end... and the other day my fiance` told me to watch "INTO THE WILD" which also made me cry and left me breathless hehehe!

Do you also get too emotional when watching movies? What movie made you really cry?

I am also hoping to find new movie titles here which I can watch, thanks.

Cloe (L)

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I cry at Hallmark card commercials :blush::lol:

the latest movie that really made me cry was "P.S. I love you"...

and I always cry during the scene in "While you were sleeping" when Lucy is giving her little speech to the family...

and I usually cry when I watch "Little Women"...

oh and I also cred when I watched "Transformers" during the scene when they captured Bumble Bee :blush:

oh and another movie that really made me cry was "Losing Isiah"... with Halle Berry

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

A couple come to mind, and I'm not sure if it was that time of the month or they're just really that sad/emotional:

Into the Wild

Antwone Fisher

Juno

Sex in the City

8 Below - boy how I cried!

Donkey Kong: Fistful of Quarters - cried from laughter

And for good measure, a great way to pass the time with a truly emotional/funny/witty show is to watch the entire Six Feet Under HBO collection. I really cried in the last episode (so did my hubby, though he won't admit it).

Filed: Timeline
A couple come to mind, and I'm not sure if it was that time of the month or they're just really that sad/emotional:

Into the Wild

Antwone Fisher

Juno

Sex in the City

8 Below - boy how I cried!

Donkey Kong: Fistful of Quarters - cried from laughter

And for good measure, a great way to pass the time with a truly emotional/funny/witty show is to watch the entire Six Feet Under HBO collection. I really cried in the last episode (so did my hubby, though he won't admit it).

I tell everyone that my husband's favorite movie is Notting Hill and he cried at the end when they finally got together. Very untrue, but it sure winds him up when I say it :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
I'm not really a movie cryer, but I have laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes before. The first time I saw American Pie was one of those movies.

I only have done that a few times while watching a movie.. the only one that comes to mind at the moment is Dumb and Dumber,, I laughed so hard I cried and I almost peed my pants :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
I tell everyone that my husband's favorite movie is Notting Hill and he cried at the end when they finally got together. Very untrue, but it sure winds him up when I say it :lol:

:lol:

I do that too, but its a story with him, a goat and a big ol' smile.

Timeline
oh and I also cred when I watched "Transformers" during the scene when they captured Bumble Bee :blush:

Ohhhh i did not cry on that part but it made me so so so sad ayyyy...

hehehe

Timeline

hehehe

lol.. I wasn't bawling or anything but a tear or two rolled down my cheek as I kept muttering, "no, not bumble bee", over and over :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
I'm not really a movie cryer, but I have laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes before. The first time I saw American Pie was one of those movies.

I only have done that a few times while watching a movie.. the only one that comes to mind at the moment is Dumb and Dumber,, I laughed so hard I cried and I almost peed my pants :lol:

:lol:

when I first watched dumb and dumber yes it made me laughed hard too that made me cry. And also Pink Panther hahaha

hehehe

lol.. I wasn't bawling or anything but a tear or two rolled down my cheek as I kept muttering, "no, not bumble bee", over and over :lol:

:lol: ohhh that was so cute of you hahahaha

Edited by jeffcloe

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
the latest movie that really made me cry was "P.S. I love you"...

Oh yes. As soon as it was over I called Patrick and said "please don't die." He was all "#######?"

I freely cry in movies. When I show movies in class my students always say "Are you crying yet Miss P?" :)

Guaranteed to make me cry:

Hotel Rwanda

Sunday Bloody Sunday

The Family Stone

But I'm more of a music nerd when it comes to crying. My son is in honor choir and his choir joins the other Catholic high schools in Seattle area every year for a huge concert. They are guaranteed to sing a song that will move me to tears. This year it was "Amazing Grace." Also "O Fortuna" from the Carmina Burana....every time.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am Sam

The Notebook

Life is beautiful

Finding nemo

8 below

I am legend ( i cried when his pet dog died )

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline

Steel Magnolias - oh my goodness, now that one makes me cry lots!

Sorry Marilyn - haven't seen transformers, but you sound kind of adorable caring for the bee.

Edited by cattattude