NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Filed: Other Timeline
im never ashamed of us but it would be nice to just be able to go shopping and be considered normal. i do appreciate that we are changing what is normal for those close minded people and the more we are seen the better, but something

I just feel like being ourselves and not up to reshaping the world :D But definately not hiding

:thumbs: too late, you're hired :whistle:

It must be because my man is home!

I'm sure ... :innocent::whistle::D

Well ALRIGHT! I hear you.

and double "WELL ALRIGHT" :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

The best revenge is living well. I have empathy towards any who experience ignorance on any level. Unfortunately it is played out daily. Women recieve it so much until you have to become immune in the workplace. Esp if you supervise all males. Try former service type and law enforcement. Add my brown skin and younger years and there is bound to be some craziness. As far as those of my own race, A couple of male coworkers, 1 best friend/army buddy and a church member told me I was turning on the black race. Go figure right. As a south African Diplomat put it at the engagement party "You have a true Black Man" You know I will go as far to tell you all My mom is not supportive at all. This is a person who actually picked cotton in the South, and experience the riot in Memphis during Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. death. Come on I can't get love from my Mom.

My point is, The trailblazers make history and change to take place. Find the peace of Jesus, and live your life. As long as you are happy and fulfilled to grow, I say Go. No matter what the color is. Hey with all the american ####### that goes on here on the homefront, Haters can keep the drama.

I hope each and every one of us find peace and prosperity. Also the ability to help others grow.

We all have taken brave steps, that other can not imagine. I know making the journey to Senegal was a giant step.

I always said I did not believe in the saying follow your heart. Each time I prayed and waited for an answer about me going to Africa the reply was "Follow Your Heart" I truly felt that was not the reply or response I needed to hear.

However, it all worked out for my good.

I pray for peace for all vjers

I am out.

Health and wellness always and may your lives be filled with vibrant colors.

Health and Wellness to you always

May your life be filled with many colors.

Filed: Other Timeline
[

And the award for best comedian on a blog or thread goes to... drum roll please....UNONONEHIGHER!

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

Asante...U. R. A. NUTT!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
[

And the award for best comedian on a blog or thread goes to... drum roll please....UNONONEHIGHER!

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

Asante...U. R. A. NUTT!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: I try my best :whistle:

:rofl:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.