JimAndCarol

NOA1/NOA2 spreadsheet tracking, K-3 filers

290 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hey gang, I'll get the K-3 vermont spreadsheet section caught up early this coming week.

I've been in thailand the last 2 weeks visiting the Mrs. too few internet bytes floating around.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

OK, spreadsheet is updated. If anyone has anything to add or change, let me know please.

I'm also looking for those who had there's transferred to CSC

OK, spreadsheet is updated. If anyone has anything to add or change, let me know please.

I'm having trouble viewing the September Approvals when i click the tab VSC BY APPROVAL DATE?

Spreadsheet correct?

CR1

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-19

Touched : 2008-09-26

Touched : 2008-09-27(they work on saturdays?)

I-130 NOA2 : 2008-09-29

222 DAYS

CR2 (Our)daughter

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-27

I-130 NOA2 : 2008-09-26

89 DAYS

K3

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-29

173 DAYS

~~~NVC~~~

10-01-2008 NVC Case Recieved/Numbers Assigned

10-02-2008 NVC IIN Numbers Acquired after 14 tries. (take the "call after 10p" tup) it WORKS

10-04-2008 Paid AOS $70 AND sent DS-3032 by email (.pdf) and by MAIL

10-08-2008 AOS SHOWED AS PAID - AOS Docs Sent out

10-08-2008 IV FEE GENERATED then PAID

10-08-2008 SDQ CONSULATE GRANTS EXPEDITE REQUEST AND REQUESTS CASE

10-27-2008 SDQ INFORMS MY WIFE, TO PICK UP "OPEN INTERVIEW" PAPERS

10-28-2008 INTERVIEW PAPERS AND MEDICAL INST. RECIEVED

10-29-2008 MEDICAL DONE

11-04-2008 MEDICAL RESULTS RECIEVED

11-05-2008 INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

#-#-#### VISA/PASSPORT(S) RECEIVED

#-#-#### POE

TOTAL DAYS FORM PETITION TO INTERVIEW-260 DAYS or 8 months, 17 days

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Have the sept approvals been added to the spreadsheet? Maybe you are in the process of doing that, but there have been several if not many approval here for sept. Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing trip, welcome back.

Timeline

I'm having trouble viewing the September Approvals when i click the tab VSC BY APPROVAL DATE?

Spreadsheet correct?

nope, didnt do the page by approval date. try here, this is the one that matters:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=3

Edited by Birch-Beer

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I finally got an approval. please add me to the list. i got approved for both sept. 15th. my case for K3 is on the way to the Philippines. yippee!

TIMELINE: K-3

9/21/07: I-130 received at Chicago

1/3/08: I-130 NOA 1

1/16/08: I-129 NOA1

9/15/08:approval of both I-130 and I-129F

10/4/08: received letter from USEM to schedule for interview

10/16-10/17/08: husband passed medical

10/28/08: i went to my husband's interview (pink slip) but more requirements needed from NSO a repeat of CENMAR and MC, marriage index w/ CDLI

11/4/08: husband hand delivered additional docs to USEM; waiting for consul to review it

11/14: consul reviewed docs

11/19: i received letter from Senator stating that husband's Visa approved.

11/20: visa released to delbros

11/24/08: visa in hand

11/26/08:husband flew to Georgia

working permit

12/1/08: sent via USPS to VSC

12/8/08: NOA 1

1/22/09: approved

1/28/09: received EAD card

AOS

7/13/09:AOS package sent via USPS

7/15/09: received at Chicago Lockbox

7/17/09: check for $1010 cashed

7/21/09: NOA 1 for AOS received

7/27/09: biometrics appt notice scheduled for 8/19/09 3pm, atlanta service center

8/19/09: husband's biometrics done

9/26/09: AOS interview approved: waiting for the 10 yr green card

10/7/09: green card received

2012: apply for citizenship

Timeline
I finally got an approval. please add me to the list. i got approved for both sept. 15th. my case for K3 is on the way to the Philippines. yippee!

awesome congrats///////..........

can you please update yourtimeline?

there is no 129f listed....

Edited by Birch-Beer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
This thread is in response to a thread I saw requesting the Delicia add K3 filers to her spreadsheet. I understand the reasoning behind keeping CR1/IR1 and K3 separated. Therefore, I have started this spreadsheet for K3 filers, like myself, who are waiting for their NOA2. I am a numbers person and I like to see when people near my filing date are getting approved.

You can find the spreadsheet here.

So, thank you Delicia for showing us how Google Docs can be used. I have never tried this before but am always interested to learn new tools. So I figured I would give this one a shot...

1. For all the California filers, I plan to add those spreadsheets tomorrow.

2. Both California and Vermont filers can send me their updates/changes and I will be happy to update the spreadsheets.

3. Cells highlighted in GREEN refer to approvals that have occurred over the last month.

4. Cells highlighted in YELLOW refer to recent touches. (Disclaimer: We all have seen that approvals sometimes happen with or without previous touches. But this is just another indicator that I was curious to track.)

5. If anyone has any suggestions for changes to the layout of the spreadsheet or additional columns, averaging wait times, etc... I will gladly take those suggestions also.

5. Lastly, If anyone would like to volunteer to share the updating responsibility, you are always welcome to do that also.

Ok, Best of luck to everyone and wishing you all speedy approvals.

Can you please add me in the spreadsheet? My signature tells the story in its entirety!

Thanks in advance!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am so sorry that I went MIA. I had my baby and had quite a few complications with it. In addition to the complications with the birth and the baby, we moved and my husband was here and left and with everything, I did get an approval on the I130 on Sept 12, but on Sept 15 I got an RFE on my I129f, so rather than submitting that information, I am going to go with the immigrant visa instead. I still haven't heard anything from the NVC, but am waiting the information.

Is there anyone who would be willing to take over for the CSC part of the spreadsheet? With all of my responsibilities right now, I have to step down from keeping the spreadsheet updated. I am so sorry it took me so long to come to you with this. If I can, this weekend, I will try to get it more up to date. (I will also be getting my tubes tied and will find out tomorrow when that will be. It will be happening in the next 2 weeks.)

zachsmile2ym1.jpg

Married 3/15/07

USCIS:

NOA1: 5/23/2008

NOA2: 9/12/2008

NVC:

They received: 9/24/2008

Case Complete: 12/1/2008

Interview: 03/24/2009

Received approved visa (after RFE in interview): 04/21/2009

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
I am so sorry that I went MIA. I had my baby and had quite a few complications with it. In addition to the complications with the birth and the baby, we moved and my husband was here and left and with everything, I did get an approval on the I130 on Sept 12, but on Sept 15 I got an RFE on my I129f, so rather than submitting that information, I am going to go with the immigrant visa instead. I still haven't heard anything from the NVC, but am waiting the information.

Is there anyone who would be willing to take over for the CSC part of the spreadsheet? With all of my responsibilities right now, I have to step down from keeping the spreadsheet updated. I am so sorry it took me so long to come to you with this. If I can, this weekend, I will try to get it more up to date. (I will also be getting my tubes tied and will find out tomorrow when that will be. It will be happening in the next 2 weeks.)

Dont worry about Shiri, you have more important things to worry about than this spread sheet.

Is there any CSC member waiting on NOA2 that would like to take over for her?

If so, please let me know. This is such a good spread sheet, it would be a shame for it to go by the wayside.

I've been updating the VSC:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=0

It'd be nice to keep passing it along.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Dont worry about Shiri, you have more important things to worry about than this spread sheet.

Is there any CSC member waiting on NOA2 that would like to take over for her?

If so, please let me know. This is such a good spread sheet, it would be a shame for it to go by the wayside.

I've been updating the VSC:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=0

It'd be nice to keep passing it along.

Now that things are slowing down at work I will be able to help with CSC if you like. We finally got released to the consulate late this week and may actually see a P-3 this month. Sill months away from interview so I can help. This forum, and this topic, was my only outlet for some time so I feel like you about keeping it alive.

Let me know

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey Birch-Beer, thanks for adding us to the spread sheet, there's only one thing, we sent our I 130 application in 2007 (september 28). Thanks again.

Hi, Jimand Carol--Thanks 4 working on this. Add us to your spreadsheet! We're still waiting. Thanks--Amor1

Our Timeline

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-11

I-130 Approved : 2008-11-03

NVC Received : 2008-11-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-11-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-11-20

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-11-29

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-12-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-11-14

Receive IV Bill : 2009-01-03

Pay IV Bill : 2009-01-15

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-01-17

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-26

Siempre, miamor

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Jim & Carol:

Thanks for the spreadsheet. It really tells a story. For the most part, for us K3 filers who submitted their I-129F in the early months of 2008, if the application was not approved within the first 90 days, it's basically still pending. I am in this boat (although not on the spreadsheet). Here are my stats.

Name: Chris - Petition for Wife, Nataliya

I-130 NOA1: 3/26/08

I-129F NOA1: 4/4/08

Touches: Once each, on 5/2 and 5/9.

No action since then.

The data on those who are still waiting for an approval after 200, 220 days, is quite telling. Gloomy, but quite telling.

For all of those who continue to write, "be patient, it will happen before you know it!" Your optimism is appreciated from all of us, but the stats don't lie. And these stats show that it's NOT going to happen soon, most are NOT getting serviced in under 6 months, and many should probably prepare for waits approaching a year.

Again, although depressing, the information is terrifically valuable, and does a great service for all of us trying to psychologically navigate these waters with little support from the government. Best of luck to all, and keep up the good work, Jim & Carol.

-Chris

This thread is in response to a thread I saw requesting the Delicia add K3 filers to her spreadsheet. I understand the reasoning behind keeping CR1/IR1 and K3 separated. Therefore, I have started this spreadsheet for K3 filers, like myself, who are waiting for their NOA2. I am a numbers person and I like to see when people near my filing date are getting approved.

You can find the spreadsheet here.

So, thank you Delicia for showing us how Google Docs can be used. I have never tried this before but am always interested to learn new tools. So I figured I would give this one a shot...

1. For all the California filers, I plan to add those spreadsheets tomorrow.

2. Both California and Vermont filers can send me their updates/changes and I will be happy to update the spreadsheets.

3. Cells highlighted in GREEN refer to approvals that have occurred over the last month.

4. Cells highlighted in YELLOW refer to recent touches. (Disclaimer: We all have seen that approvals sometimes happen with or without previous touches. But this is just another indicator that I was curious to track.)

5. If anyone has any suggestions for changes to the layout of the spreadsheet or additional columns, averaging wait times, etc... I will gladly take those suggestions also.

5. Lastly, If anyone would like to volunteer to share the updating responsibility, you are always welcome to do that also.

Ok, Best of luck to everyone and wishing you all speedy approvals.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Jim,

Can you add us to the list as well. My timeline is in my signature. Thanks

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.