S and S

Tuesday is here!!!

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
hehehe I got my name to show on alllllllllll the threads on the first page...and heres proof! :rofl: yes i was bored!

allamals.jpg

mission completed

You need something to do. That's it! I'm sending my kids to you!

:P

I was thinking the same thing! Amal, you're in trouble...we are dropping the twins off shortly! LMAO :devil:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh Lawd no!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ikobo.com only charges $5 to transfer money from your bnk account. There is a percentage of 3% if you do it from a credit card but from your bank account it's just the $5 flat fee. There are start up charges to send the recipient an atm card but that's just a one time thing. After that they just go to an atm machine to pick up the $$ any time they want.

Stupid rain stopped us from weeding the rest of the backyard. :(

On the bright side we pick up our new patio table. I wish I could find a pic of it online. It's a HUGE table with 8 of those chairs that dry fast after rain and a matching umbrella for about $360 total. :dance::dance: We're renting a Uhaul for the day and picking both that up and a rocking outdoor couch from my mom's house that she's donating to us. :dance::dance::dance: After that we're putting the old furniture on my side screened in porch. I can't wait to have a party now!!! :):):)

I was mad at hubby at first when he said forget about blowing money on nyc we should put money into the house instead but now it's all looking so nice! We start staining the deck tomorrow after we're done hauling all this furniture. I can't believe it's rained everyday of my vacation so far though. :angry::angry::angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

UHM...theres seems to be some confusion, JP began writing on my old tuesday thread and now we have both thread firing up with posts...this is hilarious. lets try to get the old one off the first page to avoid confusion!!!!

Well who bumped it up? :innocent: it wasn't me! I jsut saw Tuesday and posted plus I have pregnancy brain right now.

Ikobo.com only charges $5 to transfer money from your bnk account. There is a percentage of 3% if you do it from a credit card but from your bank account it's just the $5 flat fee. There are start up charges to send the recipient an atm card but that's just a one time thing. After that they just go to an atm machine to pick up the $$ any time they want.

I actually looked into this last night but I guess you have to wait until they send them the card and we couldnt wait that long.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

What are we chatting about?

Thumbs up for Ikobo!!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

UHM...theres seems to be some confusion, JP began writing on my old tuesday thread and now we have both thread firing up with posts...this is hilarious. lets try to get the old one off the first page to avoid confusion!!!!

Well who bumped it up? :innocent: it wasn't me! I jsut saw Tuesday and posted plus I have pregnancy brain right now.

hahaa ya my idiot butt started writing on in too :dance::dance: great minds think alike! :D

I actually looked into this last night but I guess you have to wait until they send them the card and we couldnt wait that long.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

So, is there chat tonite or not? And what is the topic?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

The girl has talent .

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol: Pregnancy brain! I'd love to see the return of the dead zombie version where they could smell pregnancy brains!

Pregnancy Brains is going in my quote book for future scirpts! :rofl:

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The girl has talent .

Girl I'm going in chat somebody remind Amal she invited everyone to chat at 7pmish & get her to post a Sandbox Thread with snaking pineapples. Actually now I'm worried we'll be the "snaking pineapples" gang. LOL. I like the I'm married to a "Hot Arab" club better!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.