lovin_famo

How much, is too much?

84 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
You altered my original statements and changed their meaning. But I except as much for the people on this forum that delight in tormenting others for their own pleasure. At first I was amazed at the sick behavior but I see it is sub Saharan standard after someone suggesting that I review a prior harpy attack directed at them from basically the same shrews.

exactly, so be quiet. :jest:

I distorted nothing :no: , that is YOUR perception/interpretation of what I wrote, your problem not mine :luv: .

but anyway, my point was not to you, I was merely demonstrating how easy it is to overlook a generalization/statement :rolleyes: .

so you should practice what you preach. :P

and to your next comment {I know you have one}..... :girlwerewolf2xn: WHAT EVER :lol:

lifes too short to worry about someone else's story but your own.

peace and comfort to all :goofy:

I see you got me all kinds of phuqed up.

I did not ALTER anything you wrote.

Everything is word for word.

But as I stated, my words were not towards you, it was an example.

You take yourself WAY too seriously.

And you can keep your descriptive insults to your dammy.

I don't grow from that.

Later Dude and Dudettes :rolleyes:

Edited by unononehigher

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay, okay, back and forth, back and forth. There is so much back and forthing that my eyes have gotten all crossed and I just fell off my chair.

Move on, peeps, move on. Stop the bickering.

Edited by Mags

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Who is reading into some one else's words now? You assume what?

One: I am not your "sista"

Two: I assumed nothing. My statement is justified. Anyone with a rational mind can see that....

Three:""it's cuz I'm black" shyt" ???? Are you serious??? Who says that anymore? (everyone in my circle, including myself are all self-determined individuals who take responsibility for their present, past and future state) Did those words even present themselves in my post? Or is that you assuming again...reading into some one else's words... Your point is moot here... unfounded, and based on your imagination

Four: "Someone else's drama helps us to forget our own sometimes...kinda like therapy!" Again, are you serious??? :blink: therapy??? Okay you have now "stirred the pot" Here you go :pop: enjoy the show!!!

Five: With that last statement and my realization that I have allowed myself to get caught up in this sea of insanity(see number 4)...I will take my own advice: "...the comment comes from a place of ignorance and perhaps even psychosocial/emotional issues. You can't reason with people like this.

Please....I am truly not the one...move on... Surely, there must be something better to do out there..:rofl: ...such comedy

There were a few things that I read which may not have been directed to me but I know it is definitely speaks to the stereotypical view of my race.

You have just done what you have been expressing to others NOT to do! Read something into someone else's words. ( I assume u meant the "hair and nails" comment...didn't u?) If so...when did us sistas have the market on wantin to look like divas! I saw no inference or suggestion that she meant it as a racial remark...Why ya'll gotta go there? This kind of "it's cuz I'm black" shyt always gotta rear it's ugly head! Get over yourselves ma sistas!!! If you want the ignorance to end...stop feeding into it! It's not always about race. And even when it is....it goes both ways! Being subtle about it doesnt make it any less of a reality! The war of the words will go on forever, just like each person's interpretation of them.

No one likes to see the drama that unfolds here...but each one of us who posts a response, no matter if its to calm the air, or defend ourself...is contributing to keeping the drama alive...so don't none of ya'll get righteous and pretend u aint doing nothin! Myself included...I will always interject when I feel so compelled....and will be as "real" as ya'll claim to be....and I will definitely speak my mind. It goes back to the ole saying..."if u don't wanna get into it...don't reply to the post" Simple as that. VJ is a small section of real life....and if ya'll can't take the good with the bad....then get out the dang kitchen! Life is not all roses and rainbows! There are plenty of wonderfully supportive and positive threads on this site...If ur not looking to stir the pot...then don't go to stove! Anyone who reads these drama-fied threads...and thinks that this is what VJ is about is really the ignorant one! Someone else's drama helps us to forget our own sometimes...kinda like therapy!

Happy posting everyone!

Peace, Love and Happiness

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You need to stop sending me message or I will report you for harrasement. You love to send mean spirited letters then not recieve them back. You are a coward that is why. You do not want to hear the truthe. This is the second time you sent me a note attacking me.

I do not speak to you on this forum so you do not need to write to me. If sylvia is upset because I said her defensive responce reflect doubt then she needs to seek counseling to figure out why she is defensive to the OP's post if it is not for doubt. The fact alone that you say she is so upset by my post is a testimate to her emotional stability which would add questions to her ability to draw a judgement on the validity of her relationship. Which I never doubted to begin with, but not I have concerns.

I am out for the weekend. So you all have a good one.

I was always taught

"starve what you want to die and feed what you want to live" ;)

and truth be told, none of us knows anything about any of us aside from what we decide to tell each other; so why get upset. if it aint true, don't apply to you, why respond??? everyone has opinions just like everyone has #######.

Yes this is soo true. It is really hard when you are on the recieving end, to just ignore, especially when the people who are saying things know nothing about you or your situation. I myself have also fallen prey to the judgemental nastiness here. The projection of thier own experience on to my situation. It really upset me and only made a bad situation for me worse, I needed support not to further be kicked down. VJ has crabs in a bucket syndrome.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
You need to stop sending me message or I will report you for harrasement. You love to send mean spirited letters then not recieve them back. You are a coward that is why. You do not want to hear the truthe. This is the second time you sent me a note attacking me.

I do not speak to you on this forum so you do not need to write to me. If sylvia is upset because I said her defensive responce reflect doubt then she needs to seek counseling to figure out why she is defensive to the OP's post if it is not for doubt. The fact alone that you say she is so upset by my post is a testimate to her emotional stability which would add questions to her ability to draw a judgement on the validity of her relationship. Which I never doubted to begin with, but not I have concerns.

I am not a coward, I simply asked you why do you have to be so mean to her and why cant you leave her alone, what do you have to gain from being so nasty to her. I sent it in a PM as to not publicly call you out. But you seem to enjoy public displays. I can speak to whom ever I want to on this forum this is still free country and WITHOUT segregation. It is no secret that I choose not to receive messages from you because of the nasty content they contain. If you have such a problem then block and ignore me. You claim to be so Christian and yet the things you say to people are so nasty. I simply asked you to let her be. Her relationship is of no concern to you. Stop being a busy body I never saw her ask for your opinion, but you choose to keep degrading her and her relationship that you know nothing about. Your viciousness towards her is not based of fact. I said it to you in the PM and I will say it again, why cant you just leave her alone? I will remind you that you have been suspended for your nasty behavior towards me before. You act so holy but it doesn't take long for your veil to drop and your true colors to show.

Edited by Perseverance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The consol I need to be seek is legal to uncover your identity and deal with your slanderous statements about my metal state. You are about the most the most thoughless and insensitive person I have encountered. You hide being an ID that is very telling of your motive.

I was always taught

"starve what you want to die and feed what you want to live" ;)

and truth be told, none of us knows anything about any of us aside from what we decide to tell each other; so why get upset. if it aint true, don't apply to you, why respond??? everyone has opinions just like everyone has #######.

Yes this is soo true. It is really hard when you are on the recieving end, to just ignore, especially when the people who are saying things know nothing about you or your situation. I myself have also fallen prey to the judgemental nastiness here. The projection of thier own experience on to my situation. It really upset me and only made a bad situation for me worse, I needed support not to further be kicked down. VJ has crabs in a bucket syndrome.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

If sylvia is upset because I said her defensive responce reflect doubt then she needs to seek counseling to figure out why she is defensive to the OP's post if it is not for doubt. The fact alone that you say she is so upset by my post is a testimate to her emotional stability which would add questions to her ability to draw a judgement on the validity of her relationship.

The poster you are calling out by name has responded from a place of hurt to your initial critisism of her relationship, when you first resurrected this thread and you retaliate by pouring salt in the wound with the above quote.

Your words reflect lack of compassion. This kind of behavior has a ripple effect over the entire forum and sparks other fights.

I suggest a look at TOS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am done with this That last insult about my metal state crossed the line to slander and I will be finding out what the proper legal response to this is either against the person involved. This is long past the BS stage.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.