✿Ice Rain✿

My DESPIDIDA Party

49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi Shape,

have a safe trip ha! sayang kung malapit lang ang place nyo e susugod kaming mga taga VJ on your despedida lol!

i'm glad that u will be reunited with your husband :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in shape.. just tell me when and where.. i hope minus the storm frank.. hehehe

i guess jomay would be delighted to come as well as we are both pretty bored.. right jomay?

enjoy your despidida party... have a safe trip to US..

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
what's a despidida party? :unsure:

Despedida(spanish)----farewell; goodbye

And since we are Filipino, we say it as "despidida". As we all know our language has some touched of Spanish.

Timeline
GOSH, malapit na talaga fly ang byuti mo... I hear you on being busy, ako nga tagal pa alis namin pero busy-busyhan na talaga... last week I was busy organizing my sister's debut, tuloy ako napagkakamalan nanay ng debutante (ganon na ba ako katanda tingnan :crying: ) :wacko: .. this week naman helping out my other sis with her final requirement sa trip nya for dubai and also fixin my books, sadly ang dami kong maiiwan na libro, yong mga special books lang mabibitbit ko, ibang collections maiiwan.... hayy, mangungulekta na naman ako pagdating don.

Well, hope you enjoy your last HURRAH with friends and families to the fullest and have the safest trip soon. :thumbs:

Yes, busy busy conti, Ngeks! No, busy talaga aco this past few days, and today maging busy aco ulit tutulong aco sa pag prepare ng food na lulutuin ng mother co. Yay, forget co muna diet.

Speaking of books, i have collection of books too since i am into reading,but i will leave all my books. Won't bring that. I will only bring one for me to read while on flight.

Yeah, haven't seen you for awhile here, i knew you were busy also. Have a nice day Ate Gay.

Timeline
for the op, have a safe trip and welcome to the usa :thumbs:

Salamat po.

hi shape,

i wanna come but i will leave 6/25... and my grandparents called me saying not to go anywhere before i will fly.. lol.. OLD beliefs.

but im so glad i met u and other VJ's last EB we had.. hope someday we will do that again.

happy trip and good luck.

Hey Rose,

Yes i could relate to that, it's belief from our ancestors. hehe.

Thanks. Have a safe flight.

Timeline
Ayan naman si Miss EB queen at eto naman si 'can't attend'.hehe. Anyways, am happy for you sis. My best wishes on your new life. Keep in touch and keep posting na lang until you get there in the US. Baka magsibalikan mga _ _ _ _kapag nawala ang mga pusa mo, hahaha.

Safe trip!

You made me laugh All, sana dito ka nakatira para malapit lang, hmmp! di bale baka sa tate pwd na you makasama? hmmmm.. Hahaha, cnu mga tinutukoy mo sa _ _ _ mo? you made me think? hehehe. Di bale kapag nawala mga pusa co nanjan nman si wolfie. haha.

Thank you po, at mejo magiging busy na co ngayon.

Timeline
hi Shape,

have a safe trip ha! sayang kung malapit lang ang place nyo e susugod kaming mga taga VJ on your despedida lol!

i'm glad that u will be reunited with your husband :)

Lol!! Surely, hehe. Thank you pinkie, sama ka sa Eb?

How i wish na magkapitbahay lng tayo shape, talagang puntahan kita.... ;)

2nd EB, di ako available...Sa US n lng next EB natin...

Enjoy!!!

Hnd pwdeng hind ka sumama sa 2nd eb. :crying: :crying: :crying:

hi shape

have a safe trip soon :)

EB queen k daw? aahahah nkktuwa nman.. :devil:

Despidida party? uh oh... foods n nmn... hayz... gusto ko ng tuyo at bagoong alamang.. miss q na ung food na ala here... masrap na mura pa ahahaha

Timeline
i want to come! what time and where?

i want to come! what time and where?

by the way, where in ologapo can i pay the application fee? Thanks!

House lang namin Ate, evening.

You can pay the visa application fee at BPI bank near at M1 dept. store.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi shape,

wow tlgang palapit ng palapit alis natin ah:)

enjoy sa despidida mo:) at dapat lang maenjoy mo, and enjoy the few days left to stay here:)

But i like your cats! waaaaaaaa they are cute, they have beautiful eyes!

1_918513300l.jpg

04/18/07 first he sent message to me ( Interkontakt.net) then we became friends, bestfriends, and a lover :)

01/13/08 we first met personally at NAIA airport

o1/21/08 became engaged

01/25/08 he flew back to FL.

04/10/08 papers sent to VSC

04/15/08 papers received to VSC

04/21/08 check cashed/ noticed receipt issued (noa1)

04/24/08 touched

04/25/08 noa1 hard copy received

05/21/08 touched

07/28/08 touched ( i was so excited if we will get approve )

07/29/08 touched ( but it was an rfe lol )

07/29/08 rfe sent from uscis and fiance received it through fax. actually he called that time to follow up our case and the woman said that we have our rfe so my fiance asked to send it through fax right away.

07/29/08 request documents needed sent to uscis

07/30/08 touched

08/

07/31/08 Rfe's document was delivered at 12:50 PM. The item was signed for by P NOVAK.

08/01/08 touched=case resumed on process

08/03/08 touched ( not excited )

08/05/08 touched ( wonder why touched again lol )

08/06/08 touched again lol ( hummm they are working our case :) )

08/13/08 NOA2 ( WERE APPROVED) :) THANK YOU LORD!

09/15-16/08 medical I hope everything will be fine

10/24/08 interview sched. wish me luck! God help me :)

10/29/08 visa received!

12/19/08 my flight to US

Timeline
Hi shape, happy for you that you are now busy because you are preparing for your flight to the USA... Enjoy your despidida and have a safe trip!

-(kailan kaya ako hehe? walang bitterness and sadness yan question na yan hahaha)-

Cloe

Thank you Chloe, sad rin naman kace lapit na alis, marami maiiwan mga mahal sa buhay, huhuhu. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Timeline
Ano ba address mo?Baka maka attend ako ng party mo :lol: . Have fun on your despidida party. Ingat lang sa bagyo :). Di bale, practice lang yan para pagdating mo dito sa US ready ka na sa mga tornado :):):).

____beach, ______, Bataan. 210_ that's my exact addy. LOL! yeah right , practice sa tornado at hurricane. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Timeline
hi shape

Despidida party? uh oh... foods n nmn... hayz... gusto ko ng tuyo at bagoong alamang.. miss q na ung food na ala here... masrap na mura pa ahahaha

Thanks Prim.

Yes, p-a-g-k-a-i-n ulit, and take note Filipino foods, yummy! :star: Hehe, pagdating co jan diet kace wala na pinoy food. :crying:

Timeline
Hi shape,

wow tlgang palapit ng palapit alis natin ah:)

enjoy sa despidida mo:) at dapat lang maenjoy mo, and enjoy the few days left to stay here:)

But i like your cats! waaaaaaaa they are cute, they have beautiful eyes!

Hey Eden, iyakan blues na. :crying: :crying: :crying: Thanks, certainly i will enjoy it and will have fun.

I like you catssss also. :P

hi shape

Thanks Prim.

Yes, p-a-g-k-a-i-n ulit, and take note Filipino foods, yummy! :star: Hehe, pagdating co jan diet kace wala na pinoy food. :crying:

ahahah need tlga i-emphasize ang pagkain eh noh? :devil: gusto q ng food na salty, puro nlng medyo mtabang dito,, like q ung sabaw na prang lumlangoy sa dagat.. weh.. lapit kn rin mgdiet sa fil food eheheh.. :devil: pero don't worry madami ng french fries here... :star:

Edited by I luv my chappara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.