~Jackie~

Today we lost a MENA jewel

328 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dammm

.33 :angry: :angry: :angry:

I wish I still live in DuPage County. I would love to be on the Jury, I would of made up my mine already even before the trial was over.

GUILTY.. Let the GUY rot in Jail... Let him become Bubba #######

Yogi

0.33..HOLY COW! That is just crazy!!! We should all get together and go meet this killer as a group and tell him what his reckless behavior cost soooooooooooo many ppl. This wasn't just a car accident, it was stupidity (possibly even arrogance)that caused death and he should at least see the pain he has caused so many people!!!!! :angry:

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I like Yogi's idea...bubba ####### is much better than the easy out of frying.

Ryan,

Thanks for sharing your stories and updates. Glad to have you around to get to know Dawn a little better in a sense. So so sorry for your loss. Dawn was a very sweet lady. (F)

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

0.33..HOLY COW! That is just crazy!!! We should all get together and go meet this killer as a group and tell him what his reckless behavior cost soooooooooooo many ppl. This wasn't just a car accident, it was stupidity (possibly even arrogance)that caused death and he should at least see the pain he has caused so many people!!!!! :angry:

amal

Get together as a group and tell him what he did? :wacko: I was thinking we could just pummel him into a wall.... :thumbs:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

.33 one hour after. WOW. Just insane.

I hope they put his sorry azz away for a very very long time.

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

And the f***er had done the same thing in the past. The first time he got a DUI he should have thanked God that he didn't hurt anyone and then gotten himself straight instead of just keeping on doing the same thing. They should have taken his license and car away from him :angry: Driving is a privilege for people who are RESPONSIBLE not for sick f**s like this lunatic.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ryan, Thank you for sharing this with us. As this affects so many of us here and this has been preying on our hearts since the accident. There is no explanation as to the whys and how come's of this terrible tragidy. No one knows of God's plan. Please know that Dawn was a lovely lady who was full of life and goodness. I am sure that each and everyone one of us here will miss her greatly. Take comfort in the coming weeks from all her friends and words of kindness and encouragement. May God guide you thru the next several months andthat you find comfort in him.

Lisa and Moh (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
And the f***er had done the same thing in the past. The first time he got a DUI he should have thanked God that he didn't hurt anyone and then gotten himself straight instead of just keeping on doing the same thing. They should have taken his license and car away from him :angry: Driving is a privilege for people who are RESPONSIBLE not for sick f**s like this lunatic.

we finally agree!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I am so sorry to hear that another VJ member has passed away. My thoughts go to her family and friends, I know this is a very hard time for all. Like my Beloved Kez, Dawn is in a better place.

May they both rest in peace.

Jon

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Kez :cry:

She and Dawn will always be remembered in my heart (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.