• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Oh! I have a fish story! :lol:

My cousin and her family came to my cottage for our annual snowmobiling week, and my aunt was looking after her dog and her goldfish.... Freddie and Franno. Well, one thing lead to another and Jacqueline got delayed, so she called her Mom to let her know she'd be late. Well, her Mom didn't take that so well, so when they were about to hang up, my aunt says "Oh. And your fish are dead." :o

Well, Jacqueline gets off the phone with one of these looks on her face... :blink: .... and I asked her what's wrong. She says "Freddie and Franno are dead." We were both :o . Then I'm like.... "Quick! Get in the car before she kills the dog!" post-21394-1213803422.gif

Later that year we were over at her house. I opened the freezer to get some ice from the fridge in the garage when I found a ziploc bag with something gold in it. I said "What's this?" And she said "Oh! That's Freddie and Franno!" The kids wanted to have a funeral and bury them but the ground was frozen so she froze them until the ground thawed out. OMG, we howled. :lol:

Edited by Krikit
iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh! I have a fish story! :lol:

My cousin and her family came to my cottage for our annual snowmobiling week, and my aunt was looking after her dog and her goldfish.... Freddie and Franno. Well, one thing lead to another and Jacqueline got delayed, so she called her Mom to let her know she'd be late. Well, her Mom didn't take that so well, so when they were about to hang up, my aunt says "Oh. And your fish are dead." :o

Well, Jacqueline gets off the phone with one of these looks on her face... :blink: .... and I asked her what's wrong. She says "Freddie and Franno are dead." We were both :o . Then I'm like.... "Quick! Get in the car before she kills the dog!" post-21394-1213803422.gif

Later that year we were over at her house. I opened the freezer to get some ice from the fridge in the garage when I found a ziploc bag with something gold in it. I said "What's this?" And she said "Oh! That's Freddie and Franno!" The kids wanted to have a funeral and bury them but the ground was frozen so she froze them until the ground thawed out. OMG, we howled. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

post-21394-1213745647.gif

SafeNow.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Such a cute LOL!! I love it!!

"Я тебя люблю. Эти слова имеют мою жизнь в них."

Eligible for N-400 early based on Section 329 of the INA, Service During Hostilities

lLNXm5.png

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't mean to necropost but I really wanted to revive this thread! :luv:

Buddy.. being his usual fluffy self

IMG_2227.jpg

Ami... the bully. We call him Amiford sometimes

IMG_2224.jpg

Our teeny timeline:

Jan 23 '08 ~ met online

Mar '08 ~ 1st visit to Vancouver

May '08 ~ 2nd visit to Vancouver

Jun 08 ~ plans to move to the west coast!

Aug 8 08 ~ he moves to Bellingham

current ~ many trips back and forth across the border...

Timeline

Sweet the pet thread is back! :luv:

Quick everyone dress their pets in fancy party hats and take pictures. That way we can more and more pictures to share.

Cute kitties brown_eyes! I love long hair kitties. :yes:

Timeline

Thanks cattatude.. long hair indeed - my carpets pay the price. I tried looking for party hats but all I found were toques. :blink:

Our teeny timeline:

Jan 23 '08 ~ met online

Timeline
Thanks for re-posting this thread I am enjoying this hahaha!

This is our Skipper's bath time moments hahaha!

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh what a cutie pie! thanks for sharing :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Don't mean to necropost but I really wanted to revive this thread! :luv:

Buddy.. being his usual fluffy self

IMG_2227.jpg

Ami... the bully. We call him Amiford sometimes

IMG_2224.jpg

SUCH CUTIESSSSS nice hair...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Timeline
Thanks for re-posting this thread I am enjoying this hahaha!

This is our Skipper's bath time moments hahaha!

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh what a cutie pie! thanks for sharing :)

haha thanks. My fiance` is a LITTLE lazy giving him a bath but I always insist hahaha (fiance` is just a little jealous of this cutie hahaha so he don't want our skipper to smell good hahahaha I hope fiance` will not read this hahaha - Love you my Jeff haha)...

Timeline

He looks like he enjoys being in the tub! I can't imagine anything nicer than cuddling with Skipper after he's dry from his bath. :star:

Our teeny timeline:

Jan 23 '08 ~ met online

Woohoo! :D

08/25/06 - 08/08/07 - K1 timeframe from mailing the petition to the NSC to K1 approval at the Montréal Consulate

08/31/07 - Réjean makes the big move to the USA

09/22/07 - MARRIED!

10/09/07 - Réjean gets his SSN

Adjustment of status:

10/26/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

11/23/07 - Biometrics appointment

12/14/07 - I-485 transferred to the California Service Center

12/28/07 - EAD approved!

01/07/08 - EAD received

02/08/08 - GREEN CARD APPROVED!!!!!!

02/16/08 - Green card received!

*headdesk*:

01/02/09 - Réjean loses his wallet containing his drivers license, Social Security card, and green card

02/04/09 - Our best friends bail us out by giving us the money to file for the replacement green card!

02/12/09 - E-filed I-90 for the replacement green card along with the $370 filing fee (including biometrics)

02/19/09 - NOA1

02/25/09 - Biometrics appointment

05/01/09 - Replacement green card received

Removal of conditions:

01/07/10: Mailed I-751 packet by overnight mail to the CSC

01/11/10: I-751 packet delivered and signed for

01/19/10: Received NOA1

01/28/10: Biometrics (did walk-in due to Réjean being out on the road on original date of 02/10/10)

02/03/10: APPROVED!!!

02/05/10: Received e-mail from USCIS saying the card production has been ordered

02/06/10: Received letter typed on plain paper from USCIS congratulating Réjean on his removal of conditions approval

02/11/10: Green card received

Timeline
He looks like he enjoys being in the tub! I can't imagine anything nicer than cuddling with Skipper after he's dry from his bath. :star:

very true Yayyyyyy (L) I'm in love with skipper (L) haha

Oh dear :wacko: When this thread was started a while ago, I wanted to post in it. But I didn't have any more room on my computer to add pictures. And anyways I got new pets now.

So most of you know that I am a veterinary technician, and for those who didn't, well now you do. So I love pets. Of course, that doesn't necessarily means that I have a zoo at home... but we do :bonk: Because it's one of the things me and my husband share :luv:

ATTENTION: After the cute ones will come the snake, so you know. And there is a lot of pictures

My cats : Diesel (all black) and Molly (blakc/white) They are 1yo and from the same litter :luv:

1yo004.jpg

1yo042.jpg

1yo053.jpg

My turtles : Flaco (Diamondback Terrapin)

Flaco022-1.jpg

New baby Yellow-bellied slider and Red-bellied cooter

Babies033.jpg

Babies037.jpg

Babies046.jpg

Babies009.jpg

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.