PalestineMyHeart

Right-wing activist pours boiling water on Israeli politicians

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Right-wing activist pours boiling water on Meretz MKs in Hebron

By Nadav Shragai, Haaretz Correspondent and Haaretz Service

A right-wing activist on Tuesday poured boiling water on MKs belonging to the left-wing Meretz party during a tour of the West Bank city of Hebron.

The incident occurred while Hebron setters clashed with the MKs and other members of a tour led by "Breaking The Silence," an organization of demobilized Israel Defense Forces soldiers who document alleged harassment of Palestinians in the territories.

Hebron's settlers, however, denied any connection to the violence.

Advertisement

"Members of the settlement and their guests did not curse or pour a cup of tea [on the tour]," said Noam Arnon, the spokesman for the West Bank town's settlers.

According to the tour's guides, settlers encircled the group, called them "traitors," and poured boiling water on the group. A police officer and a Spanish journalist were wounded in the incident.

Arnon said that, "If someone did this, it was an irresponsible and inappropriate act. There was a noisy demonstration that expressed the direct responsibility of the Left for the spilling of blood that stemmed from the Oslo [peace] accords - Arab as well as Jewish - all within the framework of a democratic demonstration and the expressing of opinion."

The settlers' spokesman added that left-wing activists were under full security protection, but there was no need for this as "there was no desire to hurt them."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/993674.html

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Eh, refreshing to see that someone at least gave a few pols a piece of his mind (admittedly, the response is rather tangential). ;)

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline
Eh, refreshing to see that someone at least gave a few pols a piece of his mind (admittedly, the response is rather tangential). ;)

Pouring boiling water on a government official that one doesn't agree with = giving a piece of one's mind ? Interesting. Wonder how that would go over in the U.S.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Pouring boiling water on a government official that one doesn't agree with = giving a piece of one's mind ? Interesting. Wonder how that would go over in the U.S.

With a round of applause, probably.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Even throwing something harmless like a meringue pie will get you arrested here.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

With a round of applause, probably.

and probably a medal from the dnc.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

With the current administration? YOu'd be on the FBI terrorist list in no time flat:)

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

With the current administration? YOu'd be on the FBI terrorist list in no time flat:)

and on the a list of democrats :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Pouring boiling water on a government official that one doesn't agree with = giving a piece of one's mind ? Interesting. Wonder how that would go over in the U.S. [/quote

What America would do -

iraqtorturecdogs.jpg

fortort.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

• 1 month later...