eric&gen

Update on citizenship

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Howdy all update my wife received a letter today. Received date June 12 Notice date is June 16. It says 460 days to be notified from date of this notice? Sorry to lazy for typing the whole thing lol.

While yours said 460 days to be notified, ours said 225 days, both sound like an eternity. But we actually got our notice in 59 days for the interview that is now only 19 days away. If we based our plans on waiting 225 even before hearing anything, like taking a trip to Mars, we would have missed our interview and would have to had to start the whole process again. But fortunately with the high price of gas, we elected to postpone our trip to Mars so are still here to make the interview.

So I wonder why they are saying such a long wait, when they are moving a lot faster than that.

Howdy all update my wife received a letter today. Received date June 12 Notice date is June 16. It says 460 days to be notified from date of this notice? Sorry to lazy for typing the whole thing lol.

While yours said 460 days to be notified, ours said 225 days, both sound like an eternity. But we actually got our notice in 59 days for the interview that is now only 19 days away. If we based our plans on waiting 225 even before hearing anything, like taking a trip to Mars, we would have missed our interview and would have to had to start the whole process again. But fortunately with the high price of gas, we elected to postpone our trip to Mars so are still here to make the interview.

So I wonder why they are saying such a long wait, when they are moving a lot faster than that.

This is even better i checked the mail today and another letter for my wife she has her appointment for her fingerprints on.....

7/08/2008

300pm

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is even better i checked the mail today and another letter for my wife she has her appointment for her fingerprints on.....7/08/2008 300pm

Jen, you make sure that Eric does all the cooking until then, if you should cut or burn your finger, they won't take them. No gardening, house cleaning, dusting, making the beds, washing clothes, etc., don't want calluses either. So make Eric do all that stuff.

That is great news for Jen, in more ways then one, LOL.

This is even better i checked the mail today and another letter for my wife she has her appointment for her fingerprints on.....7/08/2008 300pm

Jen, you make sure that Eric does all the cooking until then, if you should cut or burn your finger, they won't take them. No gardening, house cleaning, dusting, making the beds, washing clothes, etc., don't want calluses either. So make Eric do all that stuff.

That is great news for Jen, in more ways then one, LOL.

lol Thank you.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.