64 posts in this topic

FFS, people. He did the crime and he's gonna do the time. Why does everyone feel the need to show how "honorable" they are?

Phonies.

:thumbs:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, people. He did the crime and he's gonna do the time. Why does everyone feel the need to show how "honorable" they are?

Phonies.

I am just laughing my ### off that he got called a goat f**k*r! :devil:

Linda & Dave's Timeline

*** Early dates removed due to size of sig ***

May 05 2005 - Visa interview scheduled in London [APPROVED!!!!]

Jun 08 2005 - Flew into JFK

Jun 28 2005 - Married!!!

Aug 04 2005 - Sent off AOS

Aug 09 2005 - NOAs for AOD

Dec 01 2005 - Infopass app in Philly: approved and issued and EAD. Biometrics done!!

Dec 16 2005 - case transferred to CSC

Dec 27 2005 - pass my driving test and get LICENSED!!!!

Feb 2006 - Conditional Green Card received

Mar 21 2006 - start first job, IT contractor

Jul 31 2006 - Job becomes permanent

Jan 02 2008 - Submitted I-751

Jan 28 2008 - I-751 NOA received

Feb 29 2008 - Biometrics

Jan 05 2009 - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Phonies.

He did the crime and he's gonna do the time.

Time to study your civics, fla2008 is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The only people who are guilty and must prove their innocence, are folks applying for immigration.

Why does everyone feel the need to show how "honorable" they are?

Who's everyone?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Phonies.

He did the crime and he's gonna do the time.

Time to study your civics, fla2008 is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The only people who are guilty and must prove their innocence, are folks applying for immigration.

I wasn't speaking literally. I meant, he's the one who made the mess and he will be the one who will have to get himself out of it or not.

Why does everyone feel the need to show how "honorable" they are?

Who's everyone?

Everyone who keeps making obvious statements to the effect of, "drugs are bad". Gallowglass's post was particularly notable.

Filed: Timeline

Phonies.

Well, in my case, I was replying to this:

"and by the way. who never made a mistake in life? right? trow the first rock piece of ...."

He apparently equates "mistake" with getting caught with a bag of coke. Ergo, no, I haven't made a mistake in life. Hence my reply to him. But then, that was specifically addressed to me, so I had to reply in some form or another....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Phonies.

"and by the way. who never made a mistake in life? right? trow the first rock piece of ...."

He apparently equates "mistake" with getting caught with a bag of coke. Ergo, no, I haven't made a mistake in life. Hence my reply to him. But then, that was specifically addressed to me, so I had to reply in some form or another....

Personal back and forths are one thing.

What I object to is some people's tendency to confuse an immigration forum with high school health class. :hehe:

Phonies.

Personal back and forths are one thing.

What I object to is some people's tendency to confuse an immigration forum with high school health class. :hehe:

Are you referring to goat f##king and c##k slurping? :P

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

And, just because I saw it elsewhere and thought it was perfect....

lets-do-coke.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

#######, he was caught with a bag of fukcing coke and has the ballz to come ask for advice?? do you have some kind of decency??

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

#######, he was caught with a bag of fukcing coke and has the ballz to come ask for advice?? do you have some kind of decency??

This was the OP's message to PlatyPius back on page 1 - "you r a fckuing as..ole".

PlatyPius then handed him his a** in an amusing and creative fashion - job well done.

Linda & Dave's Timeline

*** Early dates removed due to size of sig ***

May 05 2005 - Visa interview scheduled in London [APPROVED!!!!]

Jun 08 2005 - Flew into JFK

Jun 28 2005 - Married!!!

Aug 04 2005 - Sent off AOS

Aug 09 2005 - NOAs for AOD

Dec 01 2005 - Infopass app in Philly: approved and issued and EAD. Biometrics done!!

Dec 16 2005 - case transferred to CSC

Dec 27 2005 - pass my driving test and get LICENSED!!!!

Feb 2006 - Conditional Green Card received

Mar 21 2006 - start first job, IT contractor

Jul 31 2006 - Job becomes permanent

Jan 02 2008 - Submitted I-751

Jan 28 2008 - I-751 NOA received

Feb 29 2008 - Biometrics

Jan 05 2009 - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

my question is - was the op charged with possession, sale, or trafficking?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Dont be so judgemental. I saw a few good professional guys go down the drain because of drugs (one was a doctor). The bastards from cartel know the craft. What I saw-it starts from school/university and with smoking a pot. Good but young ...they cannot say "no" in many instanses; they want to be part of that cool crowd. So, extazy follows...Some stop there, but some, I guess, physiologically more inclined to get addicted and keep experimenting and later selling. I went to clubs in the past almost on daily basis. VIP club or regular clug with a student crowd are all the same-the breeding grounds for drugs. I never tried only because I was old enough when I came here to study (and back home in Russia during my student years we prefered booz; none of my Russian friends used/uses drugs).

I would personally give second chance.

Start looking for jobs in Brazil.....

Karina and Tomy

I can definitely understand the frustration with the OP here. No one ever likes it when someone ruins it for everyone else and there is that 'impression' that one gets when they hear the word 'immigrant' and 'felony' in the same sentence. I am surprised to see the kind of language here that I've seen though. It wouldn't fly on many other forums.

Look, the reality is that you've got to be on your Sunday best behavior every day you're in the United States as an 'immigrant' - especially as a fairly new one. Any major misstep and you're deportable just like that. I'm not saying that I haven't ever been known to speed but I'll tell you what... I've taken care to not even get so much as a speeding ticket since I've been here.

To the OP: If this does all work out for you (I can't say I'm extremely encouraged by your prospects) then you need to take a lesson from this and realize that you have to take every precaution to avoid situations like this. Hang around the right people, get a decent job and work hard at making your surroundings better for your being there.

Whether or not anyone wants to admit it, USCIS owns you until you become a citizen. They go to great pains to remind you of that often too. I'm just sayin' it again to you.

Edited by nice_man

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.