palilover

Sunday not a fun day

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

ow.....just owwww.

Couch to 5K update:

Day 2 I looked cute. Very important step. Stylish tshirt, you know the new cute ones with a print on them and light gray lightweight sweatpants and my white Reebocks (no, no strap..lol) As I started my 5 min walk, I was exhilarated, it was a high (almost) as I walked and contemplated my first 60 sec jog... I did it! Then came the 90 sec walk,,,oh thank god for 90 seconds,,,chance to breath.

Then came the second 60 sec jog..now this one seemed like an eternity. Oh thank heaven for 90 seconds of walking. This torture/ relief continued til I returned to my door only to collapse into a heap on the couch. oww............but......check this part out, my legs, tho tingling, feel tight and healthy. I am breathing deeper and looking forward to doing it again tommorrow night.

Jackie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

im intrigued...I wanna do that...especially since its been 11 months since i quit smoking!!! Are u still smokin jackie? I hope not with the runnin!!

zaid had an awful day today, cried from ohhh about 4pm til 8:30...sofyan thought it would be a good idea to give him a few sips of metamilla (sp?) and alas, he puked all over me, i swear sofyan thinks he is doogie howser...he says the doctors have no idea what their talkin about, i cant blame him, its how he was raised, but, i am quite annoyed..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

my couch to 5k went like this..

read in vj about doing couch to 5k...talked to a friend about how I'd like to start the couch to 5k. thought about how hot it was outside, took a puff off of the hookah, thought about the clothes required and needing to buy a stopwatch, another puff off of the hookah. Considered just doing 30 minutes of walking, got winded, took puff off of hookah and am now replying to Sundays thread.

woooh what a workout!

jax, u still online? wanna sl?

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Kelz, that baby just gets cuter every day!!! My niece was very colicky and my sis gave her chamomile tea in a bottle (warm, not hot, like formula temp). No couch to 5K for me today... homemade ice cream won this time! Perhaps tomorrow morning? We'll see.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
my couch to 5k went like this..

read in vj about doing couch to 5k...talked to a friend about how I'd like to start the couch to 5k. thought about how hot it was outside, took a puff off of the hookah, thought about the clothes required and needing to buy a stopwatch, another puff off of the hookah. Considered just doing 30 minutes of walking, got winded, took puff off of hookah and am now replying to Sundays thread.

woooh what a workout!

jax, u still online? wanna sl?

:lol: well I'm tired just reading that!!!

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

hm...not to dodge topic or anything, but is hookah easy to bring over from middle east? They are cheaper there than here! ok sorry to interupt:)

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
hm...not to dodge topic or anything, but is hookah easy to bring over from middle east? They are cheaper there than here! ok sorry to interupt:)

A friend of mine got pulled out of line to board a plane because there was an unidentified item in her luggage... yes her husband's Hookah...lol she almost missed her flight she had to go all the way to the basement of the airport and open her bag for security. She told him a thing or two when she got it back for him (he's in the states and she was visiting his family in kuwait) lol. maybe cheaper but certainly cost her some gray hairs.

im intrigued...I wanna do that...especially since its been 11 months since i quit smoking!!! Are u still smokin jackie? I hope not with the runnin!!

zaid had an awful day today, cried from ohhh about 4pm til 8:30...sofyan thought it would be a good idea to give him a few sips of metamilla (sp?) and alas, he puked all over me, i swear sofyan thinks he is doogie howser...he says the doctors have no idea what their talkin about, i cant blame him, its how he was raised, but, i am quite annoyed..

masha allah mashallah! that baby is CUTE!!!!! awwww getting baby pangs I WANT ONE from my MENA man ... or at least the practice would be nice hehehe :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.