palilover

Sunday not a fun day

68 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ack! It's Father's Day! Ack! I forgot to get a card or do anything just like Mothers Day!

Oh well.

Happy Father's Day!

morning olivia

:blush: morning. I still have 50 mins to go till it's morning here. :P

I'm going to order a pizza for my dad. he's catching my mom's sickness. She has pneumonia (well has had it for the past 3 months). I imagine neither one wants to cook :)

mmm pizza. *drools* That is the 4th person I've heard of this year that has pneumonia. What the devil is going on?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
mmm pizza. *drools* That is the 4th person I've heard of this year that has pneumonia. What the devil is going on?

Well, it gets more common as you get older :) My mom is 64. She had a cold early in the year and every doctor she saw said they saw no reason to treat her. She kept going and going and no one would do anything. Then, she just got pneumonia! Now they have decided there *is* a problem and keep draining fluid and all that kind of fun. They are discussing surgery because she has a blister on her left lung. The lungs themselves are inflamed, but not fluid-filled. Anyway, no one knows what she has. It's not regular bacteria and it's not a virus at all.. it is some kind of bacteria but nothing cultures out and it didn't test out to be anything like legionaire's, etc. Oh well. It's actualyl quite common that no one really knows what you have :) That's why they toss antibiotics at you. Anyway, she's had a fever now for 2 months and it's getting old, I think.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Well, it gets more common as you get older :) My mom is 64. She had a cold early in the year and every doctor she saw said they saw no reason to treat her. She kept going and going and no one would do anything. Then, she just got pneumonia! Now they have decided there *is* a problem and keep draining fluid and all that kind of fun. They are discussing surgery because she has a blister on her left lung. The lungs themselves are inflamed, but not fluid-filled. Anyway, no one knows what she has. It's not regular bacteria and it's not a virus at all.. it is some kind of bacteria but nothing cultures out and it didn't test out to be anything like legionaire's, etc. Oh well. It's actualyl quite common that no one really knows what you have :) That's why they toss antibiotics at you. Anyway, she's had a fever now for 2 months and it's getting old, I think.

Wow a fever for two months! Suck. I hope she gets better soon.

The other three that got pneumonia that I know were: 1. Older gentalman in his 60's who had just had back surgery so maybe his weakened condition made him susceptable. 2. Younger female my age who has a history of asthma since she was born so I'm not surprised but it sounds really painful for her. 3. A 36 yr old norwegian mother of 3 boys who I guess just got worn down by them. :wacko: All three of these people were hospitalized at first but 2 of them are doing better now. So when I hear your pneumonia story with your parents and I was never hearing so many people coming down with pneumonia before this year I have to ask myself what is going on in the world?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Wow a fever for two months! Suck. I hope she gets better soon.

The other three that got pneumonia that I know were: 1. Older gentalman in his 60's who had just had back surgery so maybe his weakened condition made him susceptable. 2. Younger female my age who has a history of asthma since she was born so I'm not surprised but it sounds really painful for her. 3. A 36 yr old norwegian mother of 3 boys who I guess just got worn down by them. :wacko: All three of these people were hospitalized at first but 2 of them are doing better now. So when I hear your pneumonia story with your parents and I was never hearing so many people coming down with pneumonia before this year I have to ask myself what is going on in the world?

Yeah, all those people (except the mom) sound pretty likely to get pneumonia. The mom... hmmm. My mom jsut has a history of going to the doctor and the doctor not doing anything for her, and whatever it is, getting worse. It's the same for me-- so I never bother to go lol.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

hiya liv!

pneumonia sucks rocks! i haven't had it in forEVER and hope I don't ever have to see it again. I hope she takes good care of herself.

*yawn*

I should be in bed but this is the only time I have to catch up on things in here. I feel "out of the loop" this past week coz I've barely even been able to post in the daily threads...much less anything else!

*yawn*

why are u all still up?

eta: *waves* to VP!! hiya girl

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I see u Amal! I woke up from having fallen asleep on the sofa and now I'm going to bed. I'll read about 2 pages and fall asleep again. It's so quiet here...........

G'morning everyone! Happy Father's day to the daddies. Have a great Sunday........

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Hey hey hey noura! U aren't allowed to have insomnia. U go to bed this instant! lol

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

Good morning everyone

me and my fiancee are done with the emails and with pictures and we will start to work on the forms. we are so excited . and we hope that everything will be ok for us . keep us in your prayers

have a nice blessed Sunday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

mornin all and Happy Fathers day especially to all those first time daddies here, I know theres many of them...

I made sofyan a picture collage on the osco kiosk of all the pics of him and zaid, it turned out great! and of course hes getting a nice sentimental card, and goin out for dinner, just the 3 of us...this early afternoon we will swing by my gramps..it does look like its gonna be a crummy day here in chicago, but, I could be wrong..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning to y'all.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

:dance: Happy Sunday ! :dance:

Hope you all have a great day! I am really enjoying my morning coffee. mmmmmmmmmmmm Heads up Kel, a thunderstorm just passed me and is heading towards you.

I am officially drug free! I stopped Lexapro after taking it for 7 months. It was a life saver when I needed it. It kept me level, no highs, no lows..just level. Well, it's time to be me again. The first 4 days were hard. I was starting to go up/down a little and I questioned if I should get my rx refilled. By day 5 and 6, feelings were beginning to return to all parts of my body and head. Now it has been 8 days and I feel like I have stepped out of a cloud. Thx for putting up with me during nearly a year of depression. I am SOOO happy to be back feeling things again!

couch to 5K update:

Day 1 ha........well, I got off the couch. Heck, I even made it down the road. I walked 5 min. I jogged 60 sec. I walked 90 sec. I jogged 60 seconds (man 60 sec is a long time!) then I walked 90 sec. I jogged 45 sec and said....that is totally enough for my first time. Then I walked my butt home. I can only do this after dark as I am still shy for my neighbors to see me attempt to run.

Jackie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Its going to be a beautiful day today im on my way to church and i am going to pray for everyone as i always do. I just love going to church i always get uplifted, and i feel so inspired, and complete after church is over. Going to church is food for the soul! I wish everyone a beautiful, and blessed day and i pray that you all waiting will be reunited soon with your loved ones just always remember everything that has a beginning has an end. Enjoy everyone! :thumbs:

AJ1 (F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.