Palestinians barred from Dead Sea beaches

268 posts in this topic

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
even as an American citizen I doubt i'd be allowed to visit the beachs..... for obvious reasons

~Rajaa

given what's constantly going on over there, why would you want to visit the beaches? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
in that case, why aren't you offering any palestinians your house, or the land you live on? why is it supposed to be up to other arab countries to do this? why doesn't peru offer them a homeland? germany? australia?

That would be awesome, but of course it will never happen. I think it will take something big for the human race to wake the hell up and start realizing we are in this all together and more alike than different. I hate any kind of war, mostly I blame the world leaders, they play people like a chess game, and battle wits against each other over incent lives. It kills me to see babies and children blown to bits, I don’t think there is any justification for that, and the poor children growing up among conflict, death and poverty. It is always the haves and haves not, humans just seem to love war and kicking some ###. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

in that case, why aren't you offering any palestinians your house, or the land you live on? why is it supposed to be up to other arab countries to do this? why doesn't peru offer them a homeland? germany? australia?

That would be awesome, but of course it will never happen. I think it will take something big for the human race to wake the hell up and start realizing we are in this all together and more alike than different. I hate any kind of war, mostly I blame the world leaders, they play people like a chess game, and battle wits against each other over incent lives. It kills me to see babies and children blown to bits, I don’t think there is any justification for that, and the poor children growing up among conflict, death and poverty. It is always the haves and haves not, humans just seem to love war and kicking some ###. :devil:

You forgot to mention your "hate list" Oh shite I forget your love for humanity is selective! :whistle:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline
:rofl: I don't hate Bush and McCain, I just think they should be held accountable for things they have done. If I pulled some of the stunts they pulled my butt would be sitting in prison. It is time for them to step down and let someone else have a shot, you have to admit America is in a bit of a mess :blush:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Because they are... uhm... Arabs?

It's like asking "why does Ireland have a law of return that applies to grandchildren of Irish emigrants?" Because the Irish government considers the children and grandchildren of Irish emigrants as Irish? Why doesn't Peru offer them a homeland? Or Germany? Because they are Irish and not Peruvian or German?

Any more stupid questions, ta me go ####?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Well lets see now..... why is it supposed to be other Arab countries..............hummmmmmmmmmmmmm COULD IT BE

Because they are Arabs. HELLO............ they are not Peruvians............... they are not German................... nor are they Australian, South African, Italian, Japanese.... should I go on..........

OH..... and as for the the thought of offering my house or land to them.... sounds great for about a second, until they find out that I support Israel....

Edited by MandR

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well lets see now..... why is it supposed to be other Arab countries..............hummmmmmmmmmmmmm COULD IT BE

Because they are Arabs. HELLO............ they are not Peruvians............... they are not German................... nor are they Australian, South African, Italian, Japanese.... should I go on..........

OH..... and as for the the thought of offering my house or land to them.... sounds great for about a second, until they find out that I support Israel....

You're mixing up Ethicity and Nationality - not really the same. Thats kinda like saying that Russia has some sort of responsibility to take in all Slavs. Or that Spain is responsible for all Hispanics.

Or indeed that Israel is responsible for all Jews.

Edited by Number 6

Timeline

You're mixing up Ethicity and Nationality - not really the same. Thats kinda like saying that Russia has some sort of responsibility to take in all Slavs. Or that Spain is responsible for all Hispanics.

Russia does take in all Slavs from the former Soviet republics.

Israel *is* responsible for all Jews.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Humans always love to separate ourselves from other humans, based on race, religion, color of our skin. Maybe it is just the flaws that we are born with; it reminds me of the book Animal Farm by George Orwell. They all start out being equal, but gradually they start to separate. Before long we have conflict, one wonders if we will ever come together. Can’t have you live next to me, you look different and have different views, plus I was born here, my question, weren’t we all born on the planet earth and if you are born in a certain country, why does that make you have precedence over someone who was born across the ocean? Human nature is flawed and we must work on breaking down the barriers of race, religion, and nationality to be truly free.

john_lennon_3.jpg

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Russia does take in all Slavs from the former Soviet republics.

Israel *is* responsible for all Jews.

Hmmm... That's not quite true though is it.

Timeline

Seriously?

You didn't know that any Jewish person - whether English, Polish or Moroccan - has the right to move to and settle in Israel and gain citizenship?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No Number 6 does not know that and will now try to spin it for you to deny that fact. Get ready. :innocent:

Seriously?

You didn't know that any Jewish person - whether English, Polish or Moroccan - has the right to move to and settle in Israel and gain citizenship?

Timeline

Seriously?

The Law of Return isn't an automatic right - there is also some debate in Israel over whether or not the law should be changed - due to the importation of immigrant extremists.

Timeline

Seriously?

The Law of Return isn't an automatic right - there is also some debate in Israel over whether or not the law should be changed - due to the importation of immigrant extremists.

Sure it is. If you're Jewish, you can go to Israel. They'll even give you some money to help you out.