PalestineMyHeart

Palestinians barred from Dead Sea beaches

268 posts in this topic

Ah Palestinians. They have wasted a lifetime focusing on bullshit. Being next /part of Israel you clowns could have been better than Dubai. But you have let your hatred overcome you, like a virus, and it is now your weakness. tsk tsk tsk

Palestine:

palestine_1_1.jpgpalestine-boy-tank.jpg

palestine-2004-199.jpg

----------------

Dubai:

Dubai_oriantal_sim_city.jpg

2CDE_dubai_atkins_040107.jpg

Burj%20Dubai.jpgdubai.jpg

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

owned-tank.jpg

Its sooooooo easy! :thumbs:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I've seen a news release where a Palestinian guy was killing a large sea turtle (Illegal in the US?). He was hacking its head off similar to how the journalist Pearl had his head cut off.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15 receipt date

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) : None

RFE Reply(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26 (email)

I-129F NOA2: 2008-09-02 Hardcopy

NVC Received :2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :2008-09-12

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Medical: 2008-09-23,24

Sputum Test Passed, complete medical: 2008-12-08

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, White Slips, need current marriage index and CENOMAR

Visa Received : 2009-01-19

US Entry : 2009-02-01

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I've seen a news release where a Palestinian guy was killing a large sea turtle (Illegal in the US?). He was hacking its head off similar to how the journalist Pearl had his head cut off.

What's the point of that characterisation?

I'll add my racist 2 cents worth to this thread

It's strange to me that I never see or hear of the Arab world running to the aid of the Palestinians and giving up Arab land for the Palestinians to move onto.

If that would happen IMO Palestinians could possibly live in peace in and amongst the Arab world.

The Israelies can then live amongst themselves and not have to deal with the ongoing issues of:

He said, She said

Who has this land and who has that land

Playing ####### for tat

And the likes of some people on VJ always complaining and blaming the so called Zionists and Israelies for what they do and don't do.

even stranger still is why europeans didn't offer european jews european land for the european jews to move onto. if that woulda happened european jews could possibly live in peace in and amongst the europeans.

oh, except for they wouldn't take it even if offered, obsessed as their leaders were in asserting their culture of death.

Shortly after Kristillnacht, David Ben-Gurion, leader of the Zionist movement, stated: "If I knew that it was possible to save all the children in Germany by transporting them to England, but half of them by transporting them to Palestine, I would choose the second-because we face not only the reckoning of those children, but the historical reckoning of the Jewish people."

-Tom Segev

That was then......... history has long past and water and pleanty of it has run under that bridge. Finished...... Done........ Lets move on now shall we.

Now back to the issue at hand and what is taking place TODAY not what could have happened IF................

Again I state let the Arabs step up to the plate and offer something....... To my recollection none ever have..... I wonder why........

Could it be they don't want them and their ongoing problems they would ultimately bring with to the table. The same problems and issues they have caused Israel and the world. And when I say world I'm talking terrorism

in that case, why aren't you offering any palestinians your house, or the land you live on? why is it supposed to be up to other arab countries to do this? why doesn't peru offer them a homeland? germany? australia?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Whats 2+2?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Whats 2+2?

4 in ordinary logic, 5 by yours. Al Qaeda = Palestinian cutting off a turtles head = all muslims = barbarians

Whats 2+2?

4 in ordinary logic, 5 by yours. Al Qaeda = Palestinian cutting off a turtles head = all muslims = barbarians

Glad you let us know how you think!

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Whats 2+2?

I think you need to read again.

Hint: The first sentence is key ;)

Whats 2+2?

quit thinkin, it just gets you in trouble!

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Whats 2+2?

Mis-reading and misquoting is likely to get you into more trouble ;)

Whats 2+2?

Stereo typical saying, your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Whats 2+2?

2+2= this video... http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122176 ..according to your brain.

to mine: 2+2= every society has a black chip... wich ignorants don't understand.

Edited by vjmmbr

Timeline

Whats 2+2?

Stereo typical saying, your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Simple - ask yourself why Daniel Pearl being executed by Al Qaeda has to be brought in the same sentence as mention of a random Palestinian man killing a turtle.

What is being said there...?