PalestineMyHeart

Palestinians barred from Dead Sea beaches

268 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
"Israel's "Palestinian problem" is the mirror image of the Nazis' "Jewish problem," and Zionists have come to a similar conclusion -- that the unwanted segment of the population must somehow disappear."[/b]

Unreal! There is no comparison between the Israeli's at their absolute worst, and the Nazi's. Certainly there is no credible claim that Israeli's have been cremating starved Palistinian's in ovens, gassing them etc. Oh and stealing their gold fillings, and anything else of value from their bodies before doing so...

What else do you expect from someone who calls Israeli settlers and soldiers "trash" that needs to be "swept up"?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
i know two families trying to make aliyah now-- both are ethnically Jewish. One is Orthodox and the other has decided Yeshua is messiah. Both are having difficulty, both are meeting resistence, but the latter cannot even admit to their beliefs as they know it will cause them to be denied (as has happened in the past to people we know in common--denial based on religious choice). It is not automatic or easy and certainly isn't a short process.

Immigration is never easy, but I can't imagine it being all that difficult - after all,

more than a million Jews from Eastern Europe and 100,000 from Ethiopia were

able to do it in the 1990s.

It's changed since the 1990s-- and it's never been particularly friendly to Christian Jews. That's kind of like thinking the USA's immigration has stayed the same since the 1990s ;) .

Sometimes it seems like the only real use the government of Israel has for Christians is the personal donations they may make to the State of Israel, the cash they may spend on tourism to the Holy Land, and most of all the votes they may cast to elect politicians favorable to Israel's agenda and the lobbying they may do for more legislation that is favorable to Israel's policies and sends Israel more American tax money.

After that, well.... don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Both sides have done some horrible things to the other. It has gone of for hundreds of years... It is possible that if both sides realized how much they have in common, and suicide bombers, sniping, continued land grabbing and all the other BS would stop.

Well no, this is absolutely incorrect. *It* hasn't "gone on for hundreds of years." The hostilities in Palestine began in the early 20th century, after the Zionist movement got underway to take Palestinian land by force, ethnically cleanse its inhabitants, and turn it into a Jewish state.

If by "both sides" you mean Muslims and Jews, well they got along just fine before the Zionists showed up and started grabbing everything they could.

History books cover this kind of stuff -- you might consider reading one.

If you sit in a tent for 60 years demanding the total destruction of another people, you get to have a horrible life. And even if at the beginning others came and put you there, after a few decades, remaining there becomes your issue. Not the worlds.

It is a sickening thing to watch. Neither side is right, or wrong. But for those of us on the outside it would be nice to see some effort to figure out a better future.

####### are you talking about ? This has got to be one of the most ignorant generalizations ever typed out on this site. Which Palestinians are sitting around in tents for 60 years demanding the total destruction of another people ? Be specific. Name names. Don't try to attribute the words or actions of *a few* to an entire people (not to mention trying to stereotype Palestinians as all being refugees living in tents. )

My golly gosh, by your reasoning -- if one American is a member of the KKK and plots to lynch black people, I guess that makes you one too, and you deserve his fate along with him.

Maybe you don't pay too much attention to actual history, but here's a news flash for you -- there have been international efforts for the last 60 years to solve this conflict. The world has repeatedly called for Israel to end its aggressions against Palestinians and its other neighbors, end its illegal occupation of Palestinian, Lebanese and Syrian land, and take its settlers and soldiers and go home.

But Israel has refused to abide by international law, and -- empowered and protected by the U.S. from any reprisals -- has continued to occupy, oppress and annex the other people and their land, doing everything it can to prevent Palestinians from being able to fulfill their rights under the same mandate that gave Israel a country.

While you sit there "watching" and being "sickened," maybe instead of jumping to ill-informed conclusions based on a bunch of stereotypes, you ought to buy an actual clue.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Ah Palestinians. They have wasted a lifetime focusing on bullshit. Being next /part of Israel you clowns could have been better than Dubai. But you have let your hatred overcome you, like a virus, and it is now your weakness. tsk tsk tsk

Are you serious ? The money that built the fabulous wonders of Dubai came from oil. You know, oil -- the stuff that Israel doesn't have. Tel Aviv is about as comparable to Dubai as Wichita is to the Emerald City. The best Israel could hope for oil-wise was to somehow force that old Mosul-to-Haifa pipeline to reopen so it could cash in as the middleman and become the New Rotterdam of the Middle East.

You missed the point. It is not about the oil or what Israel did or did not do. What about Singapore how much oil do they have?? Palestinians have now spent a number of lifetimes battling the imaginary enemy Israel. You cannot go forward and reverse at the same time. You are either doing one thing or another. Palestinians should move to Dubai, like many others from around the world, since they have oil rather than carrying on 24/7 about Israel. Don't you guys want a better life rather than fighting 24/7 and living in poverty???

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this thread is a zionist plot :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Which country/ies I wonder will want to take in 4 million Palestinian refugees...

As usual the simplicity of the proposed solutions, belies the complexity of the actual problem.

Of course we should know well by now how is it is to solve all the world's problems over the internet :rolleyes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Which country/ies I wonder will want to take in 4 million Palestinian refugees...

As usual the simplicity of the proposed solutions, belies the complexity of the actual problem.

Of course we should know well by now how is it is to solve all the world's problems over the internet :rolleyes:

Well I know Lebanon took lots of them in into refugee camps where some sectors ended up becoming breeding grounds for Hezbollah and Hamas militancy... I wonder if maybe reasoning that perhaps this kind of shuffling people around is a potential cause for one side of the animosity towards Isreal. Can't be! :blink:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well I know Lebanon took lots of them in into refugee camps where some sectors ended up becoming breeding grounds for Hezbollah and Hamas militancy... I wonder if maybe reasoning that perhaps this kind of shuffling people around is a potential cause for one side of the animosity towards Isreal. Can't be! :blink:

It can't really help. As far as borders go - the closer people are to the problem the stronger they feel about it.

One serious complication to this is that two main Palestinian "leaders", Haj-amin Husseini and Yasir Arafat fouled-nest for their people in:
  • Jordan--Husseini ordered the 1951 murder of Abdullah I (and almost killed the young Prince Hussein); Arafat tried to take over Jordan in 1970 and was prevented by another evil war-criminal, Zia ul-Haq***, from doing so--Arafat was driven into Lebanon
  • Lebanon, Arafat extorted from Lebanese and oppressed them, as PLO was better armed than Lebanese Army. Corroborated by his former ally Walid Jumblatt
***Hussein requested help from Pakistan's then-dictator Yahya Khan against Arafat; Yahya sent Zia, who commanded "Operation Black September"; Zia, a man who looked--and was--evil, would later commit (or order to be committed) war-crimes in Comilla District during 1971's "Operation Searchlight". Edited by CherryXS

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Sorry I misspelled Israel.

Not only are they close... they are who they are. You can't delegitimize an issue by trying to rename it.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Both sides have done some horrible things to the other. It has gone of for hundreds of years... It is possible that if both sides realized how much they have in common, and suicide bombers, sniping, continued land grabbing and all the other BS would stop.

Well no, this is absolutely incorrect. *It* hasn't "gone on for hundreds of years." The hostilities in Palestine began in the early 20th century, after the Zionist movement got underway to take Palestinian land by force, ethnically cleanse its inhabitants, and turn it into a Jewish state.

If by "both sides" you mean Muslims and Jews, well they got along just fine before the Zionists showed up and started grabbing everything they could.

History books cover this kind of stuff -- you might consider reading one.

If you sit in a tent for 60 years demanding the total destruction of another people, you get to have a horrible life. And even if at the beginning others came and put you there, after a few decades, remaining there becomes your issue. Not the worlds.

It is a sickening thing to watch. Neither side is right, or wrong. But for those of us on the outside it would be nice to see some effort to figure out a better future.

####### are you talking about ? This has got to be one of the most ignorant generalizations ever typed out on this site. Which Palestinians are sitting around in tents for 60 years demanding the total destruction of another people ? Be specific. Name names. Don't try to attribute the words or actions of *a few* to an entire people (not to mention trying to stereotype Palestinians as all being refugees living in tents. )

My golly gosh, by your reasoning -- if one American is a member of the KKK and plots to lynch black people, I guess that makes you one too, and you deserve his fate along with him.

Maybe you don't pay too much attention to actual history, but here's a news flash for you -- there have been international efforts for the last 60 years to solve this conflict. The world has repeatedly called for Israel to end its aggressions against Palestinians and its other neighbors, end its illegal occupation of Palestinian, Lebanese and Syrian land, and take its settlers and soldiers and go home.

But Israel has refused to abide by international law, and -- empowered and protected by the U.S. from any reprisals -- has continued to occupy, oppress and annex the other people and their land, doing everything it can to prevent Palestinians from being able to fulfill their rights under the same mandate that gave Israel a country.

While you sit there "watching" and being "sickened," maybe instead of jumping to ill-informed conclusions based on a bunch of stereotypes, you ought to buy an actual clue.

"History books cover this kind of stuff -- you might consider reading one."

The problems predate the creation of the state of Israel by a great deal more than its creation in 1948, is all I was saying.

Your attitude is so holier than though, completely failing to admit there are two sides to this story, and perhaps completely failing to realize how let down by the rest of the Arab world the Palestinian people have been.

How many Palestinian's will die should Iran acquire nuclear weapons and launch them at Israel? Or does that matter to you not one whit?

"But Israel has refused to abide by international law, and -- empowered and protected by the U.S. from any reprisals -- has continued to occupy, oppress and annex the other people and their land, doing everything it can to prevent Palestinians from being able to fulfill their rights under the same mandate that gave Israel a country."

Your famous Mr. Arafat came back from a brokered deal and launched another intifada. Again, you fail to see how Palestinian's have kept up their own misery.

Read a book with a balanced point of view!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

"Driven from their homes

al Nakba 1948-2008

60 Years of Forced Exile" Which is your statement... I simplified, and you attacked me for making '...one of the most ignorant generalizations ever typed out on this site.' Wonder why your posts get attacked so much?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

And of course the Jew's started World War II.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jws.htm

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

The idea that conflict between Jews and Muslims in the Israel/Palestine region is a centuries old phenomenon is a widely-held misconception.

Ultra-simplistic history of Jerusalem but reasonably accurate, and shows centuries of conflict between Arab and Jews, as well of course, with Romans, Turks etc. The list goes on, and the area has a history of settlement and conquer by various groups. Without writing a doctoral theses (or two) it is difficult to speak in more than generalities.

http://www.centuryone.com/hstjrslm.html

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions: