1,466 posts in this topic

Yay, hey June filers.

My Pack 4 was in the mail today, I got my interview on December 10th :) I'll do my medical the same day. Hope everything goes smooth. Wish me luck :)

:angry: :angry: :angry: Those are for Panterchen!!!!

Chibby,

freut mich, dass es bei dir sooo zügig voran geht!!! :-)

I have no idea what is taking them so long with our petition. I wouldn't think its difficult and I don't even think we got in extra security checks since we were touched only once on the same dates as others that got recently approved. Oh well, my hopes are that we get approved before we hit the 180 days...after that we probably won't be able to make our March wedding date. :(

Once I have my NOA 2 you will be a pro and can help me. :)

Good luck for your interview. I am sure it will go smooth.

I was hoping we'd have the interview the same day and meet in Frankfurt or something lol. But I'm sure you'll have your NOA 2 coming soon, it's probably on the desk of some lame a** officer. At least you know they still have it in their system. You'll be good with your March wedding date, Noa 2 will come in December :) as a christmas present.

And of course I'll help you, but I think you're pretty well prepared by yourself right now, aren't you? ;)

Chibby,

I filled out these form so long ago that I don't even remember what was in there :whistle:

So when the time comes, I'll do it again. By now Dan already brought the affidavit of support from him and our co-sponsor with him when he was here. :star:

I wish I had your timeline. Everything would have worked out just perfectly. Oh well, hard to imagine that sending things in with a difference of 2 days can make a 2 months difference in timelines. :wacko:

Maybe we can meet up one days when we are in the US?! You will be in Washington D.C. if I remember correctly?

I hope we will move there in a few years, too!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another touch this morning! That's 3 in 3 days! Is that good?

HI everyone , we filed i June too but because our NOA1 was late we are still waiting our NOA2, anyone else sick of waiting (stupid question i know!!) our timeline on here has passed its dates and we called the USCIS and they said its still pending, i guess coz of the NOA1, so there isnt much more we can do but wait , i hope it ends soon...

Me toooooooo!!! Sick of waiting and not knowing what's going on. :crying::crying:

Yay, hey June filers.

My Pack 4 was in the mail today, I got my interview on December 10th :) I'll do my medical the same day. Hope everything goes smooth. Wish me luck :)

:angry: :angry: :angry: Those are for Panterchen!!!!

Chibby,

freut mich, dass es bei dir sooo zügig voran geht!!! :-)

I have no idea what is taking them so long with our petition. I wouldn't think its difficult and I don't even think we got in extra security checks since we were touched only once on the same dates as others that got recently approved. Oh well, my hopes are that we get approved before we hit the 180 days...after that we probably won't be able to make our March wedding date. :(

Once I have my NOA 2 you will be a pro and can help me. :)

Good luck for your interview. I am sure it will go smooth.

I was hoping we'd have the interview the same day and meet in Frankfurt or something lol. But I'm sure you'll have your NOA 2 coming soon, it's probably on the desk of some lame a** officer. At least you know they still have it in their system. You'll be good with your March wedding date, Noa 2 will come in December :) as a christmas present.

And of course I'll help you, but I think you're pretty well prepared by yourself right now, aren't you? ;)

Chibby,

I filled out these form so long ago that I don't even remember what was in there :whistle:

So when the time comes, I'll do it again. By now Dan already brought the affidavit of support from him and our co-sponsor with him when he was here. :star:

I wish I had your timeline. Everything would have worked out just perfectly. Oh well, hard to imagine that sending things in with a difference of 2 days can make a 2 months difference in timelines. :wacko:

Maybe we can meet up one days when we are in the US?! You will be in Washington D.C. if I remember correctly?

I hope we will move there in a few years, too!

Of course I'll help you with the forms and preparing stuff for the interview then :)

I'm glad your fiance was here for a few weeks, it made it a little easier for you huh? Darnell only stayed for a week but he brought me the affidavit and stuff as well, so I have everything here now, too.

When I was still waiting I was already freaking out and having mood swings and all that, but I really can't imagine how you feel right now. Nobody deserves that. Just remember that after you've finished that you don't have to deal with them again and by the time you're doing the AOS you're already with your sweetheart which makes the whole situation much easier. I send you some more strength for this and a giantic hug :star:

Yea, I'll be in Washington D.C. and or surroundings, we're not entirely sure yet and we won't get an apartment before I get my EAD and got a job. Too damn expensive there lol. But it would be cool if you came by for visiting, you could stay with us, and even better if you move there :)

K1 at VSC 06/13/08 - 12/18/08 - DONE!

AOS at MSC/CSC 04/07/09 - 07/08/09 - DONE!

bfhrm4.png

ROC at VSC

03/25/2011 Mailed ROC to VSC via USPS

03/28/2011 ROC was delivered to VSC

04/04/2011 Received NOA dated 03/29/2011

04/25/2011 Received biometric appointment letter

05/05/2011 Early biometrics done in Alexandria, VA

[05/20/2011 Biometrics appointment in Alexandria, VA]

10/18/2011 Received email saying "Card production ordered"

I'll for sure be in Washington D.C. some time and pay you a visit.

I cannot tell how horrible I feel right now. I mean sure I know some people just take that long. If average processing time is 142 and a lot of people get approved before that it also means that there are a lot that have to be approved after that average period. What freaks me out though is not the waiting but the not-knowing. And even if we should hit 180 days USCIS will just put us of and of and of (another 30 days, another 45 days for service request reply etc.) Let's hope it won't come to that. But right now my mind is only on NOA 2 and what we could have done wrong and how we could solve the problem. I cannot even eat anymore. Dan and I worry a lot because it puts our lives on hold pretty much.

The embassy info here says the DS-230 Part I should be returned to the consulate UNSIGNED (as part of packet 3), but the packet 3 information doesn't mention this. Can someone please clarify?!

I sent my Pack 3 back 2 weeks ago and I signed only the DS-230 Part I and the Checklist. I don't know if your embassy is different from mine, but I suggest to rather follow the packet informations. You can't be wrong if you follow their directions (at least you can blame it on them then lol).

How did you guys find our your DHL tracking number that the NVC used to send your package to the embassy?

Thanks!

:star:

As of:

June 26, 2012 - The Hubbs received his 10-year Permanent Residency Card (aka THE Greencard) in the mail today!

At long last, this highly stressful leg of our journey has come to a close - for now - and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for all the tremendous help and support here on VJ! Without VisaJourney I doubt we would be where my husband and I are today! Thanks to all!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

<333

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
The embassy info here says the DS-230 Part I should be returned to the consulate UNSIGNED (as part of packet 3), but the packet 3 information doesn't mention this. Can someone please clarify?!

I sent my Pack 3 back 2 weeks ago and I signed only the DS-230 Part I and the Checklist. I don't know if your embassy is different from mine, but I suggest to rather follow the packet informations. You can't be wrong if you follow their directions (at least you can blame it on them then lol).

How did you guys find our your DHL tracking number that the NVC used to send your package to the embassy?

Thanks!

http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

In the "reference" box, put EXP (day it left NVC) NOV 2008A. So if your package left NVC on the 18 then put EXP 18 NOV 2008A & it will come up.

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Thanks!

In the "reference" box, put EXP (day it left NVC) NOV 2008A. So if your package left NVC on the 18 then put EXP 18 NOV 2008A & it will come up.

Thank you so much!

However, I am not sure what date NVC sent my approved petition out. The letter they sent me on Nov 4 (received Nov 6) just says that they'll send it within a week..so it should be sent. Is there any way I can find this date out via web or must I call the NVC on Monday?

thanks!

As of:

June 26, 2012 - The Hubbs received his 10-year Permanent Residency Card (aka THE Greencard) in the mail today!

At long last, this highly stressful leg of our journey has come to a close - for now - and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for all the tremendous help and support here on VJ! Without VisaJourney I doubt we would be where my husband and I are today! Thanks to all!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

<333

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks!

Thank you so much!

However, I am not sure what date NVC sent my approved petition out. The letter they sent me on Nov 4 (received Nov 6) just says that they'll send it within a week..so it should be sent. Is there any way I can find this date out via web or must I call the NVC on Monday?

thanks!

You need to call NVC to find out the date.

Edited by FaisalShirin4eva

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
I'll for sure be in Washington D.C. some time and pay you a visit.

I cannot tell how horrible I feel right now. I mean sure I know some people just take that long. If average processing time is 142 and a lot of people get approved before that it also means that there are a lot that have to be approved after that average period. What freaks me out though is not the waiting but the not-knowing. And even if we should hit 180 days USCIS will just put us of and of and of (another 30 days, another 45 days for service request reply etc.) Let's hope it won't come to that. But right now my mind is only on NOA 2 and what we could have done wrong and how we could solve the problem. I cannot even eat anymore. Dan and I worry a lot because it puts our lives on hold pretty much.

Panterchen--I know how you feel! It was the not-knowing that really made things terrible for me....I really thought that you would have been approved around the same time as me--I think you are SO CLOSE! It's so weird, I was looking at the timelines and mine is the last one in June that has been approved from VSC.

Now they are onto July and August???????? What is going on!! :bonk: :bonk:

Good luck everyone!!! Your approvals are just around the corner!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

-K-1-

Apr 24th, 2008 - Proposal!!!

Jun 20th, 2008 - I-129F petition sent to VSC

Jun 24th, 2008 - NOA 1 Sent

Jul 10th, 2008 - Touched

Nov 12th, 2008 - APPROVED!!!! YEEEAAAH!!

Nov 14th, 2008 - NVC received petition

Nov 18th, 2008 - Petition leaves NVC

Nov 24th, 2008 - Petition arrives at Nairobi Embassy

Dec 23rd, 2008 - Medical Exam

Jan 7th, 2009 - Interview in Nairobi-- APPROVED!!! Visa in hand same day!

Feb 21st, 2009 - POE, Logan Airport Boston, USA -- forgot to give my fiance his I-94 # (!) Had to go back and get it when we realized

Mar 28th, 2009 - Wedding!

-AOS-

April 27th, 2009 - Mailed AOS & EAD

April 29th, 2009 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

May 5th, 2009 - NOA for AOS & EAD

May 30th, 2009 - Completed Biometrics at Boston Office

June 3rd, 2009 - EAD card production ordered

June 10th, 2009 - EAD arrived in mail

July 10th, 2009 - Touched

August 8th, 2009 - RFE = requesting a new I-693

August 21st, 2009 - Completed new medical

August 22nd, 2009 - Mailed RFE priority

August 26th, 2009 - CRIS e-mail: AOS approved!

Sept 3rd, 2009 - Conditional green card arrived in mail!

-ROC-

May 16th, 2011 - Applied to lift conditions at VSC

May 31st, 2011 - NOA, residence status extended for one year

Aug 16th, 2011 - Biometrics

Jan 4th, 2012 - Approved! Card is in the mail :)

Panterchen--I know how you feel! It was the not-knowing that really made things terrible for me....I really thought that you would have been approved around the same time as me--I think you are SO CLOSE! It's so weird, I was looking at the timelines and mine is the last one in June that has been approved from VSC.

Now they are onto July and August???????? What is going on!! :bonk: :bonk:

Good luck everyone!!! Your approvals are just around the corner!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Thanks for still checking in here every once in a while. Seems like there is only 3-4 June filers here left that are active. Who knows what happened to our files. Maybe our officer is on thanksgiving vacation, got sick or we are on a pile with the people that got in later and were not worked on for one month...I don't know. And I don't really care as long as we are approved by mid-January (which would be around 200 days)!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sure hope your noa2 is already on the way would be great if you got it in the mail tomorrow. I havent been as active on here the last week because of working overtime, but I have been trying to check in and keep up with the posts. Good Luck to you and all still waiting for Noa2's Steven and Radz

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Thanks for still checking in here every once in a while. Seems like there is only 3-4 June filers here left that are active. Who knows what happened to our files. Maybe our officer is on thanksgiving vacation, got sick or we are on a pile with the people that got in later and were not worked on for one month...I don't know. And I don't really care as long as we are approved by mid-January (which would be around 200 days)!!

I sure hope you get news on your approval this week. I was just wondering when was the last time you called to check on it? I hope it was mailed last week and you are already approved. I'm sorry to have been away I've been busy preparing for the interview and arrival, but don't worry we are following your case closely! Good luck this week!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We called embassy tonight and got interview date of 12/19/2008. yeppii

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Hey guys,

we called last time last wednesday (November 19) before Daniel had to leave. We want to call before thanksgiving this week again to try and get good news. Saffa who got approved last week mentioned though that they got their approval notice in the mail while on the phone USCIS said they were still pending as well. So calling USCIS seems kinda useless too. Skeez&Titanic are still waiting too with same NOA1 and same last touched. We are probably in the same pile.

Timewise we are ok as the wedding is planned for March. I am just horrified that we become one of those unlucky cases of 6 or even 7 months+ waiting.

Thank you guys for all your suppor! We really appreciate it.

I hope you are all doing well.

Edited by panterchen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hii all...Who still waiting for NOA2...

If doesn't work anything.... this is The last step to know about Case Problems.with.your peition....

Good Luck to all.. :thumbs::thumbs:

CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems

http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

Received 10 yeart Green Card in Mail:10/18/11

N-400 Citizenship Journey

N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX: 03/23/2012

N-400-Delivered: at 3:00 pm on 03/26/2012 in Lewisville, TX. The item was signed for by J CATES

Received Text Message & email: Application received and NOA1 sent on 03/28/2012

Check Cashed: 03/29/2012

NOA1 Received/P.date: 03/26/2012

NOA1 received: 03/31/2012 received in mail

Bio Appt Sent: 04/26/2012 reveived email stating biomertic appt has been scheduled

Biometrics appointment notice received: 04/28/12

Biometric appointment: Schedule on 05/18/12 at Memphis-TN(done early on 05/03/2012)

Schedule for Interview:03/25/2012 Received Email, interview letter will received in 14 days

Interview Letter Received: 06/02/2012 received in mail

Interview: Schedule on 07/02/12 at 7:40am Memphis-TN

PASSES.. Naturalization Interview on 3 year base 07/02/2012 at 8:25am

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: On August 28th Received Email form USCIS, my oath ceremony scheduled.

Waiting for Oath Ceremony letter.

Called USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/10/2012 (where is my oath letter)

called again USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/13/2012 (got locaton an time on phone thanks God)

Finally received oath ceremony letter:09/19/2012(was sent on 09/17/2012)

Oathe Ceremony was on: 09/21/2012 at 8:00am (little Rock, Arkansas)

Finally I am U.S. Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.