1,466 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well .. :oops: .today I had another NVC approval letter.... I have no idea what the ***S%^*** is going on............I want my NOA2 its been now 2 week after touch on 10/31/2008...

I called to USCIS...told me same that case still pending.....then why I got NVC letter? :unsure::unsure: but No NOA2..

they told me to file I-824...to get Duplicate Approval Notice.... n pay $340 another wait time 6 month for that ..:angry::angry::huh:

But I haven't got any NOA2 in mail 2 week...If they didn't mail me then HoW m I have... :bonk::bonk:

I m now really driving crazy. :crying::crying: .. I have a lot patient but now I m Loosing all..**F**:ranting::ranting: .....I will wait 2 more day see....if its come on moday or tuesday :clock: .... :protest:

.I need group Hug.again.....Jut Pray for me alll...

Received 10 yeart Green Card in Mail:10/18/11

N-400 Citizenship Journey

N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX: 03/23/2012

N-400-Delivered: at 3:00 pm on 03/26/2012 in Lewisville, TX. The item was signed for by J CATES

Received Text Message & email: Application received and NOA1 sent on 03/28/2012

Check Cashed: 03/29/2012

NOA1 Received/P.date: 03/26/2012

NOA1 received: 03/31/2012 received in mail

Bio Appt Sent: 04/26/2012 reveived email stating biomertic appt has been scheduled

Biometrics appointment notice received: 04/28/12

Biometric appointment: Schedule on 05/18/12 at Memphis-TN(done early on 05/03/2012)

Schedule for Interview:03/25/2012 Received Email, interview letter will received in 14 days

Interview Letter Received: 06/02/2012 received in mail

Interview: Schedule on 07/02/12 at 7:40am Memphis-TN

PASSES.. Naturalization Interview on 3 year base 07/02/2012 at 8:25am

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: On August 28th Received Email form USCIS, my oath ceremony scheduled.

Waiting for Oath Ceremony letter.

Called USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/10/2012 (where is my oath letter)

called again USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/13/2012 (got locaton an time on phone thanks God)

Finally received oath ceremony letter:09/19/2012(was sent on 09/17/2012)

Oathe Ceremony was on: 09/21/2012 at 8:00am (little Rock, Arkansas)

Finally I am U.S. Citizen

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well .. :oops: .today I had another NVC approval letter.... I have no idea what the ***S%^*** is going on............I want my NOA2 its been now 2 week after touch on 10/31/2008...

I called to USCIS...told me same that case still pending.....then why I got NVC letter? :unsure::unsure: but No NOA2..

they told me to file I-824...to get Duplicate Approval Notice.... n pay $340 another wait time 6 month for that ..:angry::angry::huh:

But I haven't got any NOA2 in mail 2 week...If they didn't mail me then HoW m I have... :bonk::bonk:

I m now really driving crazy. :crying::crying: .. I have a lot patient but now I m Loosing all..**F**:ranting::ranting: .....I will wait 2 more day see....if its come on moday or tuesday :clock: .... :protest:

SENDING YOU A MASSIVE HUG AND HOPE YOUR NOA 2 COMES IN THE MAIL ON MONDAY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I donnu about India but in Pakistan they dont give u police report without NOA2 copy! They better send me NOA2 hardcopy or else I donnu what I will do. I cant wait 6 months for Duplicate Approval Notice. Let me get this rite, you called USCIS & they told u that ur case is still pending? LOL that is some funny sh|t. Thats what I said in other thread about USCIS costumer rep. They dont noe sh|t & all they do is tell us what we already know. Everything is mysterious and no one can tell you anything even though they are very nice about it. They are very very slow and make a lot of stupid mistakes that mess up your case, and your life, and your families lives as a result. :ranting::protest:

No western has ever come close to this one....and no western ever will.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west2.jpg

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi guys!!

Somehow, I also received second notice from NVC that they have received my case will forward to consulate within a week.I have no idea why they sent out two notices. But anyway, I called them last night, I found out that my petition has left the center to the u.s embassy. So I am happy about that to find out that it on it way to the embassy. Can't wait for Packet 3.

Crazy & Mad I hope you will receive your approval letter soon!!!!

03/12/08 Engagement Ceremony

06/16/08 I-129F send

06/23/08 NOA1 Hard copy received

06/23/08 Touched

07/09/08 Touched

07/10/08 Touched

11/05/08 NOA2 Notice date

11/10/08 NOA2 Hard copy received

11/12/08 NVC sent my petition to embassy

12/20/08 Packet 3 received by petitioner

02/10/09 Packet 3 sent

03/05/09 Medical Exam

04/01/09 Interview Date-Passed!

04/24/09 Visa pick up!

7/24/09 Arrive in U.S

8/12/09 Applied for Social Security Card

8/25/09 Civil Marriage

9/01/09 Apply for Green Card

11/09/09 Green card received

10122.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

call your congresman or woman to help you

SENDING YOU A MASSIVE HUG AND HOPE YOUR NOA 2 COMES IN THE MAIL ON MONDAY

Timeline

Thanks Stinkey Monkey, BubbleTea2008.......for you wish..Hoping too.. that come on Monday.

mike & gracey ..I seen your website...u said level2 support......May I know what contact no you have for VSC...

Received 10 yeart Green Card in Mail:10/18/11

N-400 Citizenship Journey

N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX: 03/23/2012

N-400-Delivered: at 3:00 pm on 03/26/2012 in Lewisville, TX. The item was signed for by J CATES

Received Text Message & email: Application received and NOA1 sent on 03/28/2012

Check Cashed: 03/29/2012

NOA1 Received/P.date: 03/26/2012

NOA1 received: 03/31/2012 received in mail

Bio Appt Sent: 04/26/2012 reveived email stating biomertic appt has been scheduled

Biometrics appointment notice received: 04/28/12

Biometric appointment: Schedule on 05/18/12 at Memphis-TN(done early on 05/03/2012)

Schedule for Interview:03/25/2012 Received Email, interview letter will received in 14 days

Interview Letter Received: 06/02/2012 received in mail

Interview: Schedule on 07/02/12 at 7:40am Memphis-TN

PASSES.. Naturalization Interview on 3 year base 07/02/2012 at 8:25am

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: On August 28th Received Email form USCIS, my oath ceremony scheduled.

Waiting for Oath Ceremony letter.

Called USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/10/2012 (where is my oath letter)

called again USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/13/2012 (got locaton an time on phone thanks God)

Finally received oath ceremony letter:09/19/2012(was sent on 09/17/2012)

Oathe Ceremony was on: 09/21/2012 at 8:00am (little Rock, Arkansas)

Finally I am U.S. Citizen

Thanks Stinkey Monkey, BubbleTea2008.......for you wish..Hoping too.. that come on Monday.

mike & gracey ..I seen your website...u said level2 support......May I know what contact no you have for VSC...

I've never tried the RFE trick. What I usually do is when the line picks up I press (1) for English (2) for information regarding a petition (3) for NOT knowing the receipt number. This gets you a human at the 1st level of support. After I answer their questions (DOB, address, ECT) they start reading form the online case status page. This where I stop them and say something like...I have read what you are reading to me a thousand times and this site does not update properly. I request at this time you escalate my call to the next level of support. I have never not been transfered using this method. Every once in a while you will get a level1 agent that is difficult and I just keep repeating myself I dont bother explaining any further because they are like robots....just keep telling them why I want transfered and I request that they do this NOW. It seems that they are trained to transfer you if you specifically ask for the call to be escalated. This has worked for me every time.

Next you will get level2 support and an "officer" will answer and ask personal info to verify ya same as level1. After that I try to get whatever info I'm after.

The RFE trick may transfer you directly to level2 I'm not sure if never tried it. How have you been doing it crazy&mad?

Hope this helps. I hate what they have done to you and we really hope you are able to get it straightened out. All the best to you.

Mike

Timeline

Hey everyone. I decided to try and sleep in late this morning and no luck. I tried not to think about this waiting game. I decided to call my significant other. He is way more patient than I am and always says don't worry we will get the approval soon. I decided to take a quick road trip after checking USCIS website this morning and found nothing has changed. I didn't even wait for the mail to come.

But then.........................................I just got home @ 11:00 pm and checked my mail. Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

WE GOT OUR APPROVAL! NO touches online. Website still reflects a last touch of 07/10/08. I keep trying to call that lazy boy but he won't wake up. I kept him on the phone so late whoops.

I'm off to update my timeline! Thank VJ for this wonderful site. I was beginning to think I screwed up the paperwork!

Hey everyone. I decided to try and sleep in late this morning and no luck. I tried not to think about this waiting game. I decided to call my significant other. He is way more patient than I am and always says don't worry we will get the approval soon. I decided to take a quick road trip after checking USCIS website this morning and found nothing has changed. I didn't even wait for the mail to come.

But then.........................................I just got home @ 11:00 pm and checked my mail. Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

WE GOT OUR APPROVAL! NO touches online. Website still reflects a last touch of 07/10/08. I keep trying to call that lazy boy but he won't wake up. I kept him on the phone so late whoops.

I'm off to update my timeline! Thank VJ for this wonderful site. I was beginning to think I screwed up the paperwork!

AWESOME NEWS!!!!1 I BET YOU WERE JUMPING UP AND DOWN AT THAT MAILBOX :dance: BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Looks like Igor has cleaned out his list. I counted 33 June filers left. Hope you guys all get yours soon!!!

Mike&Gracey (L)

I've never tried the RFE trick. What I usually do is when the line picks up I press (1) for English (2) for information regarding a petition (3) for NOT knowing the receipt number. This gets you a human at the 1st level of support. After I answer their questions (DOB, address, ECT) they start reading form the online case status page. This where I stop them and say something like...I have read what you are reading to me a thousand times and this site does not update properly. I request at this time you escalate my call to the next level of support. I have never not been transfered using this method. Every once in a while you will get a level1 agent that is difficult and I just keep repeating myself I dont bother explaining any further because they are like robots....just keep telling them why I want transfered and I request that they do this NOW. It seems that they are trained to transfer you if you specifically ask for the call to be escalated. This has worked for me every time.

Next you will get level2 support and an "officer" will answer and ask personal info to verify ya same as level1. After that I try to get whatever info I'm after.

The RFE trick may transfer you directly to level2 I'm not sure if never tried it. How have you been doing it crazy&mad?

Hope this helps. I hate what they have done to you and we really hope you are able to get it straightened out. All the best to you.

Mike

I should also add that this is how I found out that the approval was mailed out 11-10-08. Level1 did not have this info so using me and mbbs as an example, some of you might discover you are approved and it's been mailed if you call and ask. Just make sure you go to level2. Best of luck everyone!

CONGRATULATONS SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH :dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

Congrats, I am so happy for you!!!

@MikelovesGracey: Thank you for your message. We read it both this morning and it made us feel like we are not left alone. My fiancé is here right now, which is a tremendous blessing but of course we worry and want this NOA 2 so we can move on with our plans.

Good luck to all of us who are still waiting. Our time will come (and I hope soon)!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

YAY! Congratulations mbbs! Your timeline is exactly like mine so I am really excited! Mike--thanks for the info about phoning! I am going to try it ASAP tomorrow. I am so hopeful now!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

-K-1-

Apr 24th, 2008 - Proposal!!!

Jun 20th, 2008 - I-129F petition sent to VSC

Jun 24th, 2008 - NOA 1 Sent

Jul 10th, 2008 - Touched

Nov 12th, 2008 - APPROVED!!!! YEEEAAAH!!

Nov 14th, 2008 - NVC received petition

Nov 18th, 2008 - Petition leaves NVC

Nov 24th, 2008 - Petition arrives at Nairobi Embassy

Dec 23rd, 2008 - Medical Exam

Jan 7th, 2009 - Interview in Nairobi-- APPROVED!!! Visa in hand same day!

Feb 21st, 2009 - POE, Logan Airport Boston, USA -- forgot to give my fiance his I-94 # (!) Had to go back and get it when we realized

Mar 28th, 2009 - Wedding!

-AOS-

April 27th, 2009 - Mailed AOS & EAD

April 29th, 2009 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

May 5th, 2009 - NOA for AOS & EAD

May 30th, 2009 - Completed Biometrics at Boston Office

June 3rd, 2009 - EAD card production ordered

June 10th, 2009 - EAD arrived in mail

July 10th, 2009 - Touched

August 8th, 2009 - RFE = requesting a new I-693

August 21st, 2009 - Completed new medical

August 22nd, 2009 - Mailed RFE priority

August 26th, 2009 - CRIS e-mail: AOS approved!

Sept 3rd, 2009 - Conditional green card arrived in mail!

-ROC-

May 16th, 2011 - Applied to lift conditions at VSC

May 31st, 2011 - NOA, residence status extended for one year

Aug 16th, 2011 - Biometrics

Jan 4th, 2012 - Approved! Card is in the mail :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.