1,466 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
I :pop: have my fingers crossed!!..

Good Luck !! to all..see :clock: who is the next..luckey one..

i just wish they would touch or do somthing me going mad here, think i crumble soon, so glad i found vj love reading all the stories and hearing peoples journeys so hope to see all june fillers by end of month get NOA2

this is all to much i am a 48 year old woman, and never in my whole adult life (So FAR) have i felt this dam stressed out of having someone else decide my future life but we keep praying. hope you all get some good news this week,

me going off to have a good strong drink,

This is exactly what my fiance tells me all the time. Someone is going to decide our future life and it´s soooo unfair; but hey hope your journey and the stress will be over pretty soon!!! :thumbs: Good luck!!! :star:

P.S. I need a strong drink too....the stress is killing me! I cant wait for this to be over !!

mC8rWn810367-02.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I :pop: have my fingers crossed!!..

Good Luck !! to all..see :clock: who is the next..luckey one..

i just wish they would touch or do somthing me going mad here, think i crumble soon, so glad i found vj love reading all the stories and hearing peoples journeys so hope to see all june fillers by end of month get NOA2

this is all to much i am a 48 year old woman, and never in my whole adult life (So FAR) have i felt this dam stressed out of having someone else decide my future life but we keep praying. hope you all get some good news this week,

me going off to have a good strong drink,

This is exactly what my fiance tells me all the time. Someone is going to decide our future life and it´s soooo unfair; but hey hope your journey and the stress will be over pretty soon!!! :thumbs: Good luck!!! :star:

P.S. I need a strong drink too....the stress is killing me! I cant wait for this to be over !!

Dont you dare be drinking tonight, isnt your interview tomorrow.........

You can drink to celebrate tomorrow night hahahaha

Good luck

That´s right!!! :D:D:D I will be waiting for tomorrow to get drunk, I think i will deserve it after all this torture!!

well I cant wait to hear the good news from you

and as soon as you let me know I will have a drink in your honour

you never know your good luck might rub off and I might get my NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
same same here. I was "touched" on 9 July, but nothing since.

Our last touch was July 9th too, maybe our folders and in the same box and hope we at least get touched soon. Good luck to everyone

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
same same here. I was "touched" on 9 July, but nothing since.

Our last touch was July 9th too, maybe our folders and in the same box and hope we at least get touched soon. Good luck to everyone

Our last touch is also July 9th. There are still some people from the end of May getting their NOA2s, so I bet we're just behind those guys....

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sure hope your correct. They are working on end of may and seems to be working on first of june and end of june but not the middle of june lolz. well good luck to us

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know everyone is hoping for the end of the month NOA2 like I am but................................. my timeline keeps extending by a day EVERY DAY!!!! Just a short time ago we were seeing an Oct estimate and now we are seeing a Nov 18 date. In addition, I am slipping down the list on igor's list. I don't know if it is because filers are finally updating their timelines and this is the best guess or the opposite.............they are not updating their timelines and our timelines are exaggerated. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh my God!!!! tomorrow is my interview!!!!! i cant wait for this to be over!! it's too much stress for me!!!

Good luck to you today!!! :star: You'll see everything will be alright and you'll be with your fiance soon!!!

K1 at VSC 06/13/08 - 12/18/08 - DONE!

AOS at MSC/CSC 04/07/09 - 07/08/09 - DONE!

bfhrm4.png

ROC at VSC

03/25/2011 Mailed ROC to VSC via USPS

03/28/2011 ROC was delivered to VSC

04/04/2011 Received NOA dated 03/29/2011

04/25/2011 Received biometric appointment letter

05/05/2011 Early biometrics done in Alexandria, VA

[05/20/2011 Biometrics appointment in Alexandria, VA]

10/18/2011 Received email saying "Card production ordered"

I know everyone is hoping for the end of the month NOA2 like I am but................................. my timeline keeps extending by a day EVERY DAY!!!! Just a short time ago we were seeing an Oct estimate and now we are seeing a Nov 18 date. In addition, I am slipping down the list on igor's list. I don't know if it is because filers are finally updating their timelines and this is the best guess or the opposite.............they are not updating their timelines and our timelines are exaggerated. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I know what you are saying the same is happening to us, it is so frustrating

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

morning all, another day, of hope, woke up and just know it going to be a wonderful end to the week lots of approvals for us all......... lets see if i am still having these great feeling at the end of day.

morning all, another day, of hope, woke up and just know it going to be a wonderful end to the week lots of approvals for us all......... lets see if i am still having these great feeling at the end of day.

I hope you are right, at least this week is better than last week with the amount of approvals going through

I am at home with a stinking cold, so will be checking all day hahahaha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I hope you are right, at least this week is better than last week with the amount of approvals going through

same here, but think mine due to having all those vaccations we need just had flu and MMR last week, feel like s....

same here, but think mine due to having all those vaccations we need just had flu and MMR last week, feel like s....

Hope you feel better soon, I am putting off the jabs till the last minute as I am so scared of needles, will think about it again when the NOA2 adventually arrives tick tock tick tock

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.