1,466 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Congrats !!!

This is our first post in the forum, but we are always reading experiences

and we think is very useful share our JOURNEYS.

As some of you we receive our NOA1 on 24th of June and our last touch was on

10 th of July. We expect to receive NOA2 in the next few days. We are

checking every day the USCIS site and we are getting little nervous thinking

the reasons of delays or problems.

Well is the first post but not the last, we wish a good week for everybody.

Diego&Erin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God!!!! tomorrow is my interview!!!!! i cant wait for this to be over!! it's too much stress for me!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE INTERVIEW

LOOKING FORWARD TO GOOD NEW TOMORROW

SHAZ

I also had my last touch July 10 and am now checking USCIS every day over and over again...hahaha...and I have already posted the thread on additional delays too. So...I guess we are just all having the same thoughts right now. Don't give up. We are probably only a few days away.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I got my NOA1 on June 11th - was touched on July 08. I've just checked USCIS about 12:00 noon and got touched October 9... Hopefully i'll receive my NOA2 soon... :)

Good luck to us all!!!

Edited by yeuemnhieu

I got my NOA1 on June 11th - was touched on July 08. I've just checked USCIS about 12:00 noon and got touched October 9... Hopefully i'll receive my NOA2 soon... :)

Good luck to us all!!!

I have a feeling you could be next to get your noa2, let us know

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I :pop: have my fingers crossed!!..

Good Luck !! to all..see :clock: who is the next..luckey one..

Received 10 yeart Green Card in Mail:10/18/11

N-400 Citizenship Journey

N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX: 03/23/2012

N-400-Delivered: at 3:00 pm on 03/26/2012 in Lewisville, TX. The item was signed for by J CATES

Received Text Message & email: Application received and NOA1 sent on 03/28/2012

Check Cashed: 03/29/2012

NOA1 Received/P.date: 03/26/2012

NOA1 received: 03/31/2012 received in mail

Bio Appt Sent: 04/26/2012 reveived email stating biomertic appt has been scheduled

Biometrics appointment notice received: 04/28/12

Biometric appointment: Schedule on 05/18/12 at Memphis-TN(done early on 05/03/2012)

Schedule for Interview:03/25/2012 Received Email, interview letter will received in 14 days

Interview Letter Received: 06/02/2012 received in mail

Interview: Schedule on 07/02/12 at 7:40am Memphis-TN

PASSES.. Naturalization Interview on 3 year base 07/02/2012 at 8:25am

Scheduled Oath Ceremony: On August 28th Received Email form USCIS, my oath ceremony scheduled.

Waiting for Oath Ceremony letter.

Called USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/10/2012 (where is my oath letter)

called again USCIS about oath ceremony letter :09/13/2012 (got locaton an time on phone thanks God)

Finally received oath ceremony letter:09/19/2012(was sent on 09/17/2012)

Oathe Ceremony was on: 09/21/2012 at 8:00am (little Rock, Arkansas)

Finally I am U.S. Citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i just wish they would touch or do somthing me going mad here, think i crumble soon, so glad i found vj love reading all the stories and hearing peoples journeys so hope to see all june fillers by end of month get NOA2

i just wish they would touch or do somthing me going mad here, think i crumble soon, so glad i found vj love reading all the stories and hearing peoples journeys so hope to see all june fillers by end of month get NOA2

I'm dying here, too. This waiting is excruciating.

It really makes me happy to see so many June filers to get updated. Means they are working on our petitions...:)

Even if it is not mine-yet. That's great news.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

this is all to much i am a 48 year old woman, and never in my whole adult life (So FAR) have i felt this dam stressed out of having someone else decide my future life but we keep praying. hope you all get some good news this week,

me going off to have a good strong drink,

this is all to much i am a 48 year old woman, and never in my whole adult life (So FAR) have i felt this dam stressed out of having someone else decide my future life but we keep praying. hope you all get some good news this week,

me going off to have a good strong drink,

well this 44 year old woman is gonna join you, think a Jack Daniels might help with the stress

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

If your I-129F is for a K-1 (true fiancee status) you're probably in better shape than those in my situation. I just posted on another thread about this topic. My I-129F is for a K3 (we're already married). NOA 1 for my I-130 was 3/28, NOA 1 for my I-129F was 4/4. Both were touched once in the first week of May. After that, zip, nada. 6+ months and counting. Wife is in Belarus.

My friend across town, on the either hand, filed an I-129F for the K-1 fiancee visa. He got his NOA1 two weeks before I did, in mid-March. His fiancee was Russian. Took 58 days to get NOA2 approval, interview was six weeks later, she was in the States by the end of June. Amazing. They got married three weeks after she got here.

My wife is dumbstruck by this. Needless to say, I have no answer for her, but I feel like I am more helpful than those yahoos at USCIS customer service. And, it is just me, or are the posted processing times for VSC becoming more and more cryptic every time they update?

Good luck to ya.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.