monagoz

Direct Flights

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Greetings my beloved brothers and sisters. My mother inlaw will be joining us here in August, by His grace. I don't know if there are still any direct flights out of Lagos to New York JFK? Thanks and God bless everyone.

[/quote yes

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Greetings my beloved brothers and sisters. My mother inlaw will be joining us here in August, by His grace. I don't know if there are still any direct flights out of Lagos to New York JFK? Thanks and God bless everyone.

yes

Really? On what airline. NAA does not fly anymore and Delta only has direct to Atlanta.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It varies it can be 100 or 200 usually. Also ask about buying a round trip and then see if the ticket is so you can bank the value of the return trip which is usually good for 12 months.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I know! It sucks...Booker was going to fly on Emirates, but then he would've had to fly backwards 9 hours, have a layover, and then fly forward 14 hours.

See.... that's just too much trouble... when I went to Africa last year, I opted for the cheapest flight.... $1300 round trip at the time but.... I had to sit in Milan for like 9 hours. Talk about miserable! There's only so much you can do in the airport and it's not enough time to go and see/do anything. Besides, I think Nigerian's might have to have a transit visa to leave the airport and go do anything.... I don't want my baby having to sit miserably for 8 to 14 hours in an airport.... guess we'll pay the extra for a straight thru via Delta if he ever gets the damn vis! Yikes.... a little bitterness there.

09/03/08 - Visa Approved!!!!!!!

09/10/08 - Picked up visa

09/20/08 - Arrived in the US - WHOOOOHOOOOO!

12/06/08 - Wedding

01/12/09 - AOS sent

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It is correct that the only direct flights are out of georgia. I happen to be flying to Lagos in december, from JFK via amsterdam and visa versa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.