aj1

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi there my fellow VJ peeps - just cam in for an afternoon "fix" of visa journey and see what is happening. For those who are suffering due to separation inflicted by USCIS - I hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is nearing....

As for me back to work and looking forward to an afternoon celebration at the office with chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva and champagne - did I mentioned that I love my job LOL

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:dead: I just called uhaul to make an appt to have the hitch installed on my van that I need to be able to pull my car to Houston. When I made the reservation they said the tow dolly would be $174 for 6 days and the hitch would be $160 installed so I was like "cool!" but now when I called to make the appt the man at the local uhaul store said it would be over $300 to have the hitch installed! I told him that's not what they told me when I made the reservation!!! He just said they don't know what all parts he has to put on the make the lights and stuff work :angry:

So I told him to cancel it for now bcoz I don't know what we're going to do :( my hubby's got his bus ticket to leave Houston on Monday and we're supposed to get everything moved into storage and be on our way to Houston by the next week :(

Ouch...thats a lot of $$ I feel even more broke just thinking about it. My move cost $450 for movers yuck. I really hope you get things worked out :thumbs:

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dead: I just called uhaul to make an appt to have the hitch installed on my van that I need to be able to pull my car to Houston. When I made the reservation they said the tow dolly would be $174 for 6 days and the hitch would be $160 installed so I was like "cool!" but now when I called to make the appt the man at the local uhaul store said it would be over $300 to have the hitch installed! I told him that's not what they told me when I made the reservation!!! He just said they don't know what all parts he has to put on the make the lights and stuff work :angry:

So I told him to cancel it for now bcoz I don't know what we're going to do :( my hubby's got his bus ticket to leave Houston on Monday and we're supposed to get everything moved into storage and be on our way to Houston by the next week :(

Awe suck! :dead:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi Tammy! It will be a long time before anything happens with ours unless there is a miracle. Hey maybe I should put miracle in my siggy? Oops but then what if I get preggers..nvm!Hi Tasha & Amal I see you two down there!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl: niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee

Pshychoanalysis of our SIGS please!!! :D

:P

Good morning everyone

Happy Tuesday all

waves at Nagi and Mohamed (F)

hi mohamed

So u both r mohamed? My brother in law is a mohamed too.

YES olivia we are both mohamed and every house in egypt u almost find one person or two called Mohamed when i wasat the school all my class called mohamed lol teacher was calling us by our father name lol

Timeline
Hi there my fellow VJ peeps - just cam in for an afternoon "fix" of visa journey and see what is happening. For those who are suffering due to separation inflicted by USCIS - I hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is nearing....

As for me back to work and looking forward to an afternoon celebration at the office with chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva and champagne - did I mentioned that I love my job LOL

U r so lucky! Everyone needs a job they love!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

happy Tuesday! my last day of my 2 day vacation. I still have work to get done and I don't wanna leave the house. Gotta return some stuff to Office Depot that didn't work in the office. FINALLY got groceries coz we didn't have time yesterday. AND finally gave in and decided to try a swiffer.... Let me just say WOW!! I dunno how it doesn't streak the floor when the dirt gets piled in the pad..but it works beautifully! I'm absolutely amazed at how well it cleaned and shined my floors! It was almost effortless too...I wish I would have just tried one sooner and saved myself all the hassle I've been thru..

up in the 100's today and HUMID as heck. I hate the summer...I hate opening my door and feeling like I just walked into an oven.

I added a new pic of my old pharmacy to my siggy. I miss it soooooooooooo much. Both the awnings belong to the pharmacy. I WANNA GO HOME :crying:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody.

I hope everybody has a wonderful day!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Hi Tammy! It will be a long time before anything happens with ours unless there is a miracle. Hey maybe I should put miracle in my siggy? Oops but then what if I get preggers..nvm!Hi Tasha & Amal I see you two down there!

Good morning everyone

Happy Tuesday all

hi mohamed

YES olivia we are both mohamed and every house in egypt u almost find one person or two called Mohamed when i wasat the school all my class called mohamed lol teacher was calling us by our father name lol

Sigh...my husband is Muhammad too...at a young age the schools changes every boy's proper name to Muhammad in bangladesh. They now don't do it anymore. Imagine the backlogs for name checks if this went on!

(May peace be upon the prophet, of coarse).

Insha-Allah everyone will have a great week , I shall get to some major work waiting.

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Timeline

Good morning everyone

Happy Tuesday all

hi mohamed

:lol: i c!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Mohamed!

Well, Tammy...I have no clue. I just know there is a season for everything. Perhaps that was only good for that particular season but only God knows the answer to that. Emotional rollercoaster ...you ain't kidding.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
happy Tuesday! my last day of my 2 day vacation. I still have work to get done and I don't wanna leave the house. Gotta return some stuff to Office Depot that didn't work in the office. FINALLY got groceries coz we didn't have time yesterday. AND finally gave in and decided to try a swiffer.... Let me just say WOW!! I dunno how it doesn't streak the floor when the dirt gets piled in the pad..but it works beautifully! I'm absolutely amazed at how well it cleaned and shined my floors! It was almost effortless too...I wish I would have just tried one sooner and saved myself all the hassle I've been thru..

up in the 100's today and HUMID as heck. I hate the summer...I hate opening my door and feeling like I just walked into an oven.

I added a new pic of my old pharmacy to my siggy. I miss it soooooooooooo much. Both the awnings belong to the pharmacy. I WANNA GO HOME :crying:

(F) amal (F)

Hi Amal! Vacation! So that is what you've been up to! Nice.

Sigh...my husband is Muhammad.......

:lol::thumbs:

Hi Mohamed!

Well, Tammy...I have no clue. I just know there is a season for everything. Perhaps that was only good for that particular season but only God knows the answer to that. Emotional rollercoaster ...you ain't kidding.

:yes:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Hey 0livia!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hey Lost in New York!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

(F) amal (F)

You are one busy woman - hope that you'll have at least some time to relax and distress from all that running around! I've been thinking about the swiffer for a while now - maybe I should give it a try as well...

Hey Lost in New York!

Hello back at you, Nagi !!! Hope that all is well, given the circumstances of course...

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

(F) amal (F)

You are one busy woman - hope that you'll have at least some time to relax and distress from all that running around! I've been thinking about the swiffer for a while now - maybe I should give it a try as well...

I forgot to mention I (L) my swiffer!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.