yassmine2878

Caturday!

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
While it looks unique I've often wondered what petting a hairless cat felt like.

no static electricity :thumbs:

My cats don't electrocute me when they have hair.... :whistle:

Speaking of kitties.... I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with mine when I go to Houston! I can take them with me but the hotel wants $75 non refundable deposit (well $25 per week but not to exceed $75) and they only allow one... I have two :(

I'm trying to find someone who can keep them here until we come back from our stuff after we get an apt or house but so far no luck :(

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe you can hire a pet sitter?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

badrslove:

Ohhh I hate colds....they make everything feel worse, u can sing along with the depressed bunch tonight!

(Nagi,HLM and me)

GetWell_pulling.jpg

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

In three part harmony...all together now....

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I'm home sick today.

Oh I'm sorry ur sick! I hate being sick too! I hope u feel better soon! Suck on some lemon slices! It's horribly sour but I swear it will help your throat!

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

Timeline

I can't even imagine how much that will cost. Remember, we're two unemployed ppl right now lol

I wonder how me losing my job is gonna affect us removing the conditions if I don't get a new job? Does he have to be sponsored again? :unsure:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

While it looks unique I've often wondered what petting a hairless cat felt like.

no static electricity :thumbs:

My cats don't electrocute me when they have hair.... :whistle:

Speaking of kitties.... I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with mine when I go to Houston! I can take them with me but the hotel wants $75 non refundable deposit (well $25 per week but not to exceed $75) and they only allow one... I have two :(

I'm trying to find someone who can keep them here until we come back from our stuff after we get an apt or house but so far no luck :(

I asked my husband if we could kitty-sit for u for a couple days...he is thinking about it. I'd be more than happy to .. but it is ultimately up to him.

and by the way..I'm currently uploading around 40 before and after pictures of my kittahs!!! and just in time for the end of caturday too!!! stay tuned!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I wonder how me losing my job is gonna affect us removing the conditions if I don't get a new job? Does he have to be sponsored again? :unsure:

There is no affidavit of support for the I-751 so one less thing to worry about.

I can't even imagine how much that will cost. Remember, we're two unemployed ppl right now lol

NO, U don't ahve to re-sponsor him BUT try ur best to get some form of employment if at all possible. We moved before we lifted conditions but made sure that we both were working when we filed. Also, both you and ur hubby have 10 days to report a change of address. Make sure that you send in those forms EVEN IF IT IS A TEMPORARY ADDRESS and send them in again once u get a permanent one. You'll both have to send in the form seperately as they are 2 different forms. 1 for the sponsor and 1 for the immigrant.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
I asked my husband if we could kitty-sit for u for a couple days...he is thinking about it. I'd be more than happy to .. but it is ultimately up to him.

and by the way..I'm currently uploading around 40 before and after pictures of my kittahs!!! and just in time for the end of caturday too!!! stay tuned!

(F) amal (F)

Oh that would be VERY helpful! If you could just take one of them I could keep the other at the room with me too inshallah....

whispers: but I hope you don't shave them while they're visiting :lol:

I can't wait to see the pics! :D (Did you get my texts?)

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

Timeline

There is no affidavit of support for the I-751 so one less thing to worry about.

Oh Thank God coz I am really tired of working and wasn't planning on going back any time soon :)

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

Timeline
NO, U don't ahve to re-sponsor him BUT try ur best to get some form of employment if at all possible. We moved before we lifted conditions but made sure that we both were working when we filed. Also, both you and ur hubby have 10 days to report a change of address. Make sure that you send in those forms EVEN IF IT IS A TEMPORARY ADDRESS and send them in again once u get a permanent one. You'll both have to send in the form seperately as they are 2 different forms. 1 for the sponsor and 1 for the immigrant.

I don't want to go to work!!! :crying: I'm exhausted! lol

I've been trying to get him to go to mailboxes etc near the hotel we'll be staying at and get us a mailbox and address so I can put in the change of address here and with USCIS but he doesn't know how to do it so he keeps saying we'll do it when I'm there. I'm gonna call that store on Monday and ask if I can get one over the phone!

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

VP's Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.