Zee Bee

Visa in hand!!!!

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
:unsure:

I think I'm speechless.

The Ghana embassy got you the visa by Friday. :blink: They didn't run out of paper? They had enough ink? The machine was working? :wacko: Holy #######! Are pigs flying? :wow:

I'm sooooooo happy this part of your journey is over!!! Praise God for small blessings! (the visa is a little bitty bit of a thing really for all the hoopla!)

I was not expecting it. I was expecting a text message saying that they said he should come back next week. After reading Erika and Asante's experiences (which I shared with him in detail) I was not optimistic at all. Both of us were fully expecting to be told it is not ready.

There is hope for them yet.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
After all the waiting we can finally say VISA IN HAND!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I will be going to Ghana July 24 and we will come back August 7 (POE JFK).

I have so many shoutouts but I know I am going to forget someone, but here it goes: Zainab, Omoba, LovinLiberia, Uno, Ricca, Asante, Charles, Jackie, Nagi, Kim, Laura, RJ, Julez, my fellow May 2007 filers and my VSC peeps. Y'all made this process a little more bearable :)

If I forgot anyone....sorry :blush:

I think I'm speechless.

The Ghana embassy got you the visa by Friday. :blink: They didn't run out of paper? They had enough ink? The machine was working? :wacko: Holy #######! Are pigs flying? :wow:

I'm sooooooo happy this part of your journey is over!!! Praise God for small blessings! (the visa is a little bitty bit of a thing really for all the hoopla!)

Ain't it?!?! When I saw Booker's I was thinking " we went through allllllllll of this trouble for THAT little sticker??"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
(F) CONGRATULATIONS....I KNOW WITH THIS ALL SQUARED AWAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS IN GHANA AND HAVE FUN AS WELL...

TIME LINE

09/2007 - Gathered all documents for I-129F petition.

11/09/2007 - Sent I-129F

11/21/2007 - Package sent back to me( I forgot to sign one of my G-325A forms) I cried my eyes out but sent it next day delivery back to USCIS.

11/27/2007 - Received NOA1

02/13/2008 - Received NOA2

02/20/2008 - Package left NVC

02/22/2008 - Case uploaded into Ghana consulate data system

04/08/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 sent to fiance

04/16/2008 - Packet 3 & 4 received by fiance

06/24/2008 - Interview date (God blessings on this day)

06/24/2008 - DENIED visa at interview

06/25/2008 - APPROVED visa at 2nd interview with senior consulate

06/27/2008 - Picked up VISA

07/03/2008 - Fiance entered USA at JFK POE & Got EAD Stamp in passport

07/18/2008 - Married

08/07/2008 - Mailed AOS application

Check out pics K&A pics from Ghana: http://missymoet.hi5.com

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have so many shoutouts but I know I am going to forget someone, but here it goes: Zainab, Omoba, LovinLiberia, Uno, Ricca, Asante, Charles, Jackie, Nagi, Kim, Laura, RJ, Julez, my fellow May 2007 filers and my VSC peeps. Y'all made this process a little more bearable :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy you got it.. congratulations.. i've been praying for you.. yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

I feel it in my finger....I feel it in my toes ... Love is all around me... so the feeling grows .... !!!

Our Timeline :

K1 Journey

06-22-2007 : Received NOA1

12-11-2007 : NOA2 approved

02-20-2008 : Interview

02-22-2008 : Visa in Hand

04-16-2008 : Court Marriage

04-19-2008 : Followed by Indian Wedding

AOS Journey

05-07-2008 : Got SSN

05-21-2008 : AOS, EAD & AP Packet sent

05-23-2008 : AOS, EAD & AP received at MSC

05-29-2008 : AOS, EAD & AP notice received

06-17-2008 : Biometrics Done

06-28-2008 : RFE for I-864

07-11-2008 : AP Touched

07-16-2008 : I-485 case processing resumed

08-19-2008 : EAD Card production ordered

08-28-2008 : EAD Card received

08-28-2008 : AP approved

08-29-2008 : I-485 case transferred to CSC

09-01-2008 : I-485 Touched

09-02-2008 : Multiple entry AP received

09-23-2008 : I-485 Touched

10-10-2008 : Permanent Card issued by CSC

10-15-2008 : GC approval notice sent

10-17-2008 : Green Card received

11-05-2008 : Got driving license

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I think I'm speechless.

I was not expecting it. I was expecting a text message saying that they said he should come back next week. After reading Erika and Asante's experiences (which I shared with him in detail) I was not optimistic at all. Both of us were fully expecting to be told it is not ready.

There is hope for them yet.

I told Bassi the exact same thing, so when Inusah called him, he called me and then texted me. He was so excited. Imagine that. I hope they're still feeling productive in two weeks when it's our turn. I really hope my man can come on home with me. It'll be the saddest flight ever if I'm all alone.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I told Bassi the exact same thing, so when Inusah called him, he called me and then texted me. He was so excited. Imagine that. I hope they're still feeling productive in two weeks when it's our turn. I really hope my man can come on home with me. It'll be the saddest flight ever if I'm all alone.

Don't worry, you will come back together :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

:thumbs: Thanks!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You Go Girl! I signed on just to see if your baby had gotten his visa when they said they would give it to him. I guess the Ghana Embassy can be allright when they want to be. Thanks for the shoutout but you know where all the credit goes....to the Almighty above. Keep us posted and download some pics of the wedding, cause you know Im nosy. LOL!

Love one another!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I see you around here a lot with kind words of encouragement to all. I am so very happy you will be with your love!!! Congrats :star:

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

:thumbs: Thanks!

No time for worrying.....my friend. Get yourself packed and Go and Get Your Man!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.