• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good luck mohammed! I'm not sure about training since although I work in healthcare I'm on the financial side of things but I'm sure someone will chime in soon. I could never be a phlebotomist or whatever you call that. I've had the smelling salts used on me twice when I had blood taken out. BLECH.

lol bridget . i didnot take bllod from one month . i told my wife i will take her blood while she is sleeping :lol: i am aching :no:

Good morning MENA :)

Oh yeah...VISA IN HAND!!!!!

congratulation Zee we are so happy for ya

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mohamed-----Malek is doing great, sleeping through the night and is a funny and happy baby, thank you for asking. I work for a network of several hospitals and outpatient clinics as a analyst for a software program that is run by their scheduling department. Our large hospital has a medical school in it and they offer classes to their lab technicians even if they are already trained. So, I think it is really up to the facility.

Have you tried outpatient labs? I am not sure what is in your area but around here we have a Compunet, Roche, LabCorp to name a few. I would contact them and see what you can find out. My sister took classes at a tech school as a phlebotomist and didn't have to take any other classes to work for Compunet but that has been about 6 years ago.

I am praying for all that needs it. God bless you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Mohamed-----Malek is doing great, sleeping through the night and is a funny and happy baby, thank you for asking. I work for a network of several hospitals and outpatient clinics as a analyst for a software program that is run by their scheduling department. Our large hospital has a medical school in it and they offer classes to their lab technicians even if they are already trained. So, I think it is really up to the facility.

Have you tried outpatient labs? I am not sure what is in your area but around here we have a Compunet, Roche, LabCorp to name a few. I would contact them and see what you can find out. My sister took classes at a tech school as a phlebotomist and didn't have to take any other classes to work for Compunet but that has been about 6 years ago.

I am praying for all that needs it. God bless you!

thanks you tasha

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

zee congrats on the visa

Zaid sems to be doing better, i swear i must be a bad mom to have my 5 week old son have an ear infection and a cough, i hope these antibiotics clear it up quick, the tylenol does seem to be making him more comfortable...he is stil fussy though...poor guy, to top it off, i go back to work in 5 days :(

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Poor baby! You are not a bad mom Kelly!!! I really can't believe its almost time for you to go back. I remember those last few days at home. I pray that your transition goes well for you and the baby.

Tasha I hope your grandmother recovers soon. :(

Mohammed what have you done for your search? My husband has put his resume up on a few sites and applied to about 15 jobs so far and the past few days he took a paper copy of the resume and just went from store to store applying. It's hard but you just have to keep at it and eventually something's gotta give. Also networking is great. We had a few leads from friends of mine and are waiting to hear what that brings. Of course he just started this week so we'll see how long before he gets discouraged but don't lose hope yet.

I had a bad coconut last night. Ugh. Good thing I"m working from home today! Rainy and cold here but at least that means allergies aren't an issue today. Has anyone ever heard that non-alcoholic beer is good for washing out your kidneys? :unsure: I really think hubby has been watching too many beer commercials 'cause they make it look so fun but the other night he wanted to know where to get nonalcoholic beer so he can wash his kidney. This was while we were watching that new add for the beer that has the lime and salt in it. LOL

I will pray, Tasha. I am sad to read your news! Pray for my( soon to be ) FIL, also. He has blood clots in his right leg and is having heart trouble. My fiance and I need prayer as well, for clarity and direction according to the will of God.

(F)

If he wants to wash his kidneys out the good natural way.. cranberry or white grape juice are WONDERFUL!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mabrookulations!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mohammed, could you take my blood please? I'm heading out now for some bloodwork......... bleh, another needle poke!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

ok, somehow this ended up posting in the diet thread...dunno how that happened... :blink: anyway..i'm posting it again...

g-girl..that last one made me snort :angry: my co-workers laughed at me :blush::rofl::rofl: tooooo funny!

"put it in reverse and hit him again" :lol:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.