Cranky

K-1 denied at Manila Embassy, no reason or direction given.

51 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
yay fraud! your fiancee has to file for annulment here in the Phils, even if her previos marriage was dissolve i n the states.

that is why the embassy needs document verification to make sure that everything is a OK.

This is so right!She needs to clear her previous marriage first and have all the necessary documents at hand before filing the K1 :thumbs:

Edited by ManilaIdaho

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay fraud! your fiancee has to file for annulment here in the Phils, even if her previos marriage was dissolve i n the states.

that is why the embassy needs document verification to make sure that everything is a OK.

This is so right!She needs to clear her previous marriage first and have all the necessary documents at hand before filing the K1 :thumbs:

The OP is aware of that ;)

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello cranky...my heart goes with you. i know you are going thru a difficult time right now and i can only empathize with you. true..but hard to face..secrets/lies will not go on forever uncovered.

now, first and foremost, have a heart to heart talk with your fiancee. lay all your cards on the table. it's a tell-all business between the two of you. then from there decide your next steps. if you think and are really sure that you love her and want to be with her then by all means help her get an annulment and file for another petition. you said so yourself you earn much..so a retainer's fee for a good lawyer won't be a probem. the lawyer will shed some light on your next petition.

easier said than done..but you have to go through with this together..IF! and only IF your feelings for each are are true are lasting. may God be with you through this dark moment of your life. I will pray for you.

keep us posted! (F) (F) (F)

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Timeline

I have read before, a girl posted and seeking advise about what to do with previous marriage that she thought was not recorded but it was recorded. It's similar with your case.

I am trying to find it.

So sorry about your fiancee's denial. I hope it will be fixed.

Timeline

sorry to hear your story cranky...

try this numbers :

1.) 3012000 after u heard answering machine press 7 then local 5184 or 5185 if busy keep hitting ( 0 ) zero until someone answered your call it is either Grace or Lorraine. Calls allowed @ 8:00am to 6:00pm.

2.) 5286300 local 5184 or 5185 . Calls allowed @ 8:00am to 10:00am

Note : when calling them ready her MNLcase# , fullname and what type of visa she is applying in additional if she pay DELBROS jotdown that too inase they are going to ask you.

I hope this will help u.

Strike till the IRON is HOT

K3 flow

wedding date 04/24/07

130 sent 07/27/07

noa1 09/10/07

noa2 03/13/08

129f sent 09/10/07

noa1 09/24/07

noa2 03/13/08

package rcvd by NVC 04/04/08

date rcvd by consulate 04/09/08

passed - my medical 05/15/08

APPROVED - interview date (K3 visa ) 05/28/08

VISA delivered - - - - - June 05, 2008

POE @ Detroit - - - - - - June 21, 2008

submit AOS application to Chicago Lockbox - - - May 14, 2009

Check encashed - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- - --- --- May 22, 2009

NOA1 for AOS & EAD received- - - - - -- --------- -May 26, 2009

Letter for Biometrics received from the mail----- June 11, 2009

Appointment for Biometrics------------------------ June 26, 2009

Card Production Ordered 4 EAD------------------- June 26, 2009

EAD approval - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- -- July 02, 2009

Received EAD from the mail ----------------------- July 06,2009

Received noticed for I-485 - ----------------------- July 11, 2009

Schedule for Interview & Passed ---------------- August 12, 2009

Green Card Production --------------------------- August 12, 2009

Welcome Notice Received------------------------- August 20,2009

GCard/PR received-------------------------------- August 24, 2009

Cranky hope things will be alright with you and your fiancee. What can I say? I agree with some here. Talk to her heart to heart before you make another major decision. Listen to your heart and pray for guidance. Trust and honesty are two most important foundations in a relationship. Nobody is perfect and everybody deserves a second chance. If they are worthy to be given a second chance, that's it. It's a risk all of us has to take.

Marriage is knowing and accepting the person all they are, even their darkest secrets in life. Because all you have is each other. You are to love and protect each other, when life is at its worse. But how can you if you don't know each other truly well?

I pray for you and for your fiancee. Hopefully there would be light and happiness in your situation, when the day is over.

God bless and wish you the best!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.