Completely

MARCH FILERS

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

GUYS I WILL BE HAVING MY INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK!!!!

I filed my petion last March.. Only 2 months I received a letter for interview!!

Who else will be having interview this June??

to all the people who passed the interview, please share your experience, what original documents did you bring, Is the oath will be the same day? what question did they ask?

My timeline is: I sent my application to Texas Service Center in Mesquite, TExas

3/9/2008- Mailed my N400 packet from Kuwait to Mexquite, Texas

3/31/2008 - Office received

4/10/2008 - Cash Checked (im not sure on the date but it is between the 1st week and 2nd week of April)

4/16/2008 - Received NOA (stating that they will return the excess money by check in 30 days) I included FP Cards done by the US Embassy in Kuwait.

- Interview will be within 365 days

June 9, 2008 - interview!!!

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats, I am having mine on July 1st and I think there are a couple others..

There is also another topic for the March Filers.. you may want to check there..

Anja

Greencard Holder since 1991

August 2006: Approved for Dual Citizenship from the German Consulate

I am officially now a Dual Citizen :)))

07.06.09 sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center for Mr Brazil

07.09.09 NOA1

12.11.09 NOA2

02.23.10 Visa Interview - Rio de Janeiro-Visa denied

03.11.10 case cent back to VSC

Second Round:

04.19.10 Sent new petition to Vermont Service Center

04.21.10 NOA1

04.23.10 check cashed

07.16.10 touched

10.XX.10: Decide to split with my fiance and set in a withdraw letter to VSC

10.25.10: NOA2 - to my surprise but it does not matter anymore

11.18.10: Withdraw of my petition is final - The End of my Immigration Journey :)

Timeline
Congrats, I am having mine on July 1st and I think there are a couple others..

There is also another topic for the March Filers.. you may want to check there..

Anja

Thank you.. I was suprised.. out of a sudden.. in just 2 months.. Didnt get the chance to plan everything as we are going also for vacation to my home country on the same date of my interview.. But I will go so my visa journey will be over..

Goodluck for both of us..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hi

This is the March post: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113797

Husbands test is in July.

Good luck!!

Wasn't expecting to hear anything from the USCIS in Nebraska for a zillion years, but also as a March 2008 filer is their hope? Now you have me expecting to see that interview in my mailbox any day now, but just getting bills and credit card applications.

Timeline
Hi

This is the March post: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113797

Good luck!!

Wasn't expecting to hear anything from the USCIS in Nebraska for a zillion years, but also as a March 2008 filer is their hope? Now you have me expecting to see that interview in my mailbox any day now, but just getting bills and credit card applications.

Wife's interview notice came in the mail today after 67 days from the time they received our application, scheduled for July 17, 2008 at St. Paul in the afternoon. Good won't have to leave a 4:30 AM like last time. Nothing has changed in her case status since day one, was very surprised to that letter in the mail today. She has 40 days and nights, to study.

Timeline
Hi

Good luck!!

Wife's interview notice came in the mail today after 67 days from the time they received our application, scheduled for July 17, 2008 at St. Paul in the afternoon. Good won't have to leave a 4:30 AM like last time. Nothing has changed in her case status since day one, was very surprised to that letter in the mail today. She has 40 days and nights, to study.

Goodluck for all of us.

Timeline

Good luck for all of us.

Ha, hitting the books is more like it. With my luck, every time I guess heads, it will be tails, or vice-versa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.