• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope that you are all having a great Wednesday...rainy day here....I hope that all that are waiting are reunited soon....Tarek got his VISA in HAND yesterday....and I know that my wait is much shorter than many - - and I have not and will not forget to pray for each and every one that are still separated....may you all be reunited soon....

Have a great day everyone!!! Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! MEL AND TAREK!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance: i am so happy for you girl honestly you have been such an inspiration to me and i thank you so much for all of your encouragment and your prayers it sure helped me to get through this. You deserve it so much. I wish you and your love a long, and happy life together. Keep them coming Cairo!!!!

I am off to work now its raining here but still i am awake and thanful to just be alive. I wish everyone a beautiful and blessed day. Enjoy!

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hope that you are all having a great Wednesday...rainy day here....I hope that all that are waiting are reunited soon....Tarek got his VISA in HAND yesterday....and I know that my wait is much shorter than many - - and I have not and will not forget to pray for each and every one that are still separated....may you all be reunited soon....

Have a great day everyone!!! Melinda:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be sooooo excited!!!! :dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Melinda....Now you can finally say, VISA IN HAND!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND TAREK!!! Time to put on those dancing shoes and rejoice!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning! Love the camel pics!!

Jeanne, where's my coffee??

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

congrats on another visa in hand!!!!

im up early...getting things ready to go to the zoo...my bros and sis are worthless, i could never count on them to do it !! lol...im exhausted, only 4 hours of sleep...im thinkin if i jump in the shower i may wake up a bit!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

Im still wondering what he plans to change.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have fun at the zoo!!! We haven't been to the zoo in ages though my kids are older. The last time was two years ago I think and it was during Christmastime. They dress the whole zoo up in lights and it's so pretty! My favorite thing to see there is the flamingos.

Last night almost made a trip to the ER. Hubby was scared beyond belief. After 3 Aleve and a constant hot pack my left side was still in excruciating pain. I honestly thought I was having an ectopic pregnancy and my tubes were exploding or something but alhumdulilah the pain eventually subsided and I was able to get some sleep but this is like after 2 hours of me in tears from pain and I'm really not THAT big of a baby, ya know? I still feel twinging but nothing like last night. Scarey stuff I tell ya. I know I"m at super high risk for a tubal pregnancy now but hopefully that's not what that was.

Raining outside here today and it's very welcome. I love my girls and I do like watching their softball games but they're on different teams due to being on different leagues (majors vs. minors) this year so it's hard 'cause I only get to watch half of one game and a last half of the other. Hopefully all games will be cancelled tonight so we can have some nice quality time in the house for a change.

Hubby's hitting the pavement again today. We found out that he can use his SS receipt if they ask for his number so he started going door to door looking for work yesterday. Tomorrow he'll look in the city but he wanted to see if he could get something closeby first.

I hope everyone has a nice day today!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

0h, Bridget! Do you think you need to get checked out? That pain does not sound like something you want to ignore. :(

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.