dbears

USEM Immigration Unit: more accomodating with the USC

28 posts in this topic

Congratulations ate gaye! :thumbs:

tanong ko lng po ano ung phone number ng embassy na tinawagan ng fiance nyo pra po matawagan ko din, ask ko status ng visa ng fiancee ko kse sabay lng po kayo na-interview e pro wla pa rin visa nya :unsure:

Congrats po ulit!

(+632) 301-2000 press 7 then ext 5185 or 5184 if you will hear the "the person on that ext. is blah blah yadah yadah...." press 0 para magring cya uli and you won't have to go through the dialing process again.

Wala pa visa ko, in transit pa lang cya today but I am expecting it this week talaga.

When I had interview, andon na yong verification result namin sa embassy, bali pink slip nalang binigay sa akin... actually 2 na sa mga vjer who had the same interview date samin ng fiancee mo ang nakareceive na ng visa last week pa, ang isa nga nasa Tate na nong Sunday. Di ba unfair pero wala tayo magagawa coz yon talaga way nila. Random AR... I am just grateful, we won't have to wait and worry endlessly for weeks and months on end.

Your fiancee will have her visa one of this days rin, but you can call that Lorraine girl or Grace through those numbers above.

Good luck and God bless always.

Thanks to all the congratulatory notes, we don't have the visa yet.. it is still on its way. :whistle:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!At least now you wont deal with them and ask for the status of the delivery of your visa anymore :)

Have fun being with your relatives coz i know once you leave,you'll gonna miss them.

Cheers!!!

Congratulations!At least now you wont deal with them and ask for the status of the delivery of your visa anymore :)

Have fun being with your relatives coz i know once you leave,you'll gonna miss them.

Cheers!!!

You are absolutely right! :thumbs: I won't have to deal with USEM people now and also, I do need to have some quality time with family and friends while I still can.. I only have 3months more left to do it and then it will be years and years before I would get to see them again... Hayy, it does give one a mixed feeling... I am happy to be with my fiance soon and to be his wife soon.. but part of me is also sad that I will be leaving my home here and my family and the friends I grew up with.

Praise God your visa is on its way, Gay!!! Am sooooooooo happy for you and the family!!! Whoopee when are you fliying to the US? Ako sa June 21 na. Keep in touch ha!

YEAH!!! almost 2weeks din ako nag-aantay for news and it finally came so at least I know I could expect it anytime soon....

Sept 2 or 4 pa alis namin, mas mura kasi plane tickets by then and also it will give the kids the chance to spend more time with their friends in school (i enrolled them june-august here--it is their vehement wish). The kids are not raring to go, if I would let them have their way, they would want to go there after they finish grade school daw... tagal pa kaya non. Un lang din, they don't want me to go alone without them also so we have to compromise and that is why they are enrolled for june-august as part of compromise.

Malapit ka na talaga alis Rox.. good luck sayo and sa new life mo sa US... keep in touch talaga ha. :thumbs:

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Congratz Gay :dance:

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

matanong ko lang po..BEFORE MY INTERVIEW AT THE USEM, what if after NSO informs us that they already sent back the verified documents to the USEM..can my fiance call them and inquire if they indeed received the documents from NSO?

if yes, whats the number and who to talk to?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

matanong ko lang po..BEFORE MY INTERVIEW AT THE USEM, what if after NSO informs us that they already sent back the verified documents to the USEM..can my fiance call them and inquire if they indeed received the documents from NSO?

if yes, whats the number and who to talk to?

It is actually harder to follow up with NSO.. your best bet in checking would be to call delbros verification unit if they received your payment and if they forwarded the info that you paid sa USEM... then sa USEM you can call the immigrant visa unit to follow up if they have forwarded verification request to delbros and after a few weeks or a week before interview you can call USEM again to check if they have received your verification result (but of course, it will be better if the call comes from the USC).. here is the USEM immigrant visa unit number: 011-632-301-2000 then press 7 then ext 5184 or 5185.

I paid doc ver. april 10, called up delbros the following day to inquire if they recieved my payment.. then called up delbros again 2weeks before our interview (before we left for medical) to check if they have sent our verification request to NSO already and that was it.. no calls to USEM.

I did not do a lot of calling and I was just fortunate that our verification result was already with USEM during our interview. but still, it wont gurantee that you will have your visa ASAP... sa akin it took almost two weeks pa... i also have a friend whose verification result was with USEm when she had interview and she is still waiting for visa, she had interview a day earlier than I did.

good luck shes, i hope you will get your NOA2 soonest. :thumbs:

ROC

N-400

Thanks ate gaye! :yes:

i called that number you gave me, i talked to grace, she's nice and she said the visa is scheduled to be forwarded to delbros for delivery by friday :thumbs:

sana po pla i called that number first, kse i called their call center din yesterday pro useless po cla! wala pong nabigay na info sakin dun sayang lng ung $18 ko! hehe!

anyway, happy narin ako malaman na ok na po ung visa :dance:

Thanks po ulit!! God Bless!

Congratulations ate gaye! :thumbs:

tanong ko lng po ano ung phone number ng embassy na tinawagan ng fiance nyo pra po matawagan ko din, ask ko status ng visa ng fiancee ko kse sabay lng po kayo na-interview e pro wla pa rin visa nya :unsure:

Congrats po ulit!

(+632) 301-2000 press 7 then ext 5185 or 5184 if you will hear the "the person on that ext. is blah blah yadah yadah...." press 0 para magring cya uli and you won't have to go through the dialing process again.

Wala pa visa ko, in transit pa lang cya today but I am expecting it this week talaga.

When I had interview, andon na yong verification result namin sa embassy, bali pink slip nalang binigay sa akin... actually 2 na sa mga vjer who had the same interview date samin ng fiancee mo ang nakareceive na ng visa last week pa, ang isa nga nasa Tate na nong Sunday. Di ba unfair pero wala tayo magagawa coz yon talaga way nila. Random AR... I am just grateful, we won't have to wait and worry endlessly for weeks and months on end.

Your fiancee will have her visa one of this days rin, but you can call that Lorraine girl or Grace through those numbers above.

Good luck and God bless always.

Thanks to all the congratulatory notes, we don't have the visa yet.. it is still on its way. :whistle:

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

Service Center: USCIS Dallas Lockbox

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky&Chat (K1) AOS & EAD

Service Center : California Service Center
EVENT/ DATE

Date of Flight to US: AUGUST 13, 2008 ARRIVED!(A NEW JOURNEY BEGINS...)
Date of Marriage: AUGUST 20. 2008
SSN Card Received: SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
AOS & EAD Application: OCTOBER 28, 2008
Case Transfer CSC: NOVEMBER 19, 2008
Biometrics Appointment: DECEMBER 3, 2008
Case Pending at CSC: JANUARY 2, 2009
EAD Approved: JANUARY 9, 2009
EAD Card Received: JANUARY 12, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
After getting the cold shoulder from Lorraine when I called up last week, I asked Ricky to call USEM and he called earlier this morning. He was told that our visa was finally approved last Thursday, May 29 and that it was already out for delivery.

I called USEM Friday last week, and was able to talk to Lorraine but she just cut me off and said "It is still with the officer SO, JUST WAIT, OK! Just wait ma'am, please just wait, OK!" (with emphasis on "WAIT & OK!")... all the while, our visa was already approved Thursday that same week, a day before I talked with her. :blink:

Now, when Ricky called, she was rather friendly and answered all his questions with no problem.... just an example of how friendly and accomodating they are to their fellow Filipinos. :angry:

Anyways, I am just glad, I won't have to deal with them again. Especially after I receive my visa.

DELBROS text hotline said that our visa is in transit to davao. and the online tracking system says:

6/3/2008 12:35:29 AM--------SHIPMENT OUT FOR DELIVERY

6/3/2008 12:35:04 AM--------SHIPMENT BEING PREPARED FOR DELIVERY

5/30/2008 6:54:32 PM--------SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

5/30/2008 6:47:33 PM--------SHIPMENT IN PROCESS

5/30/2008 2:21:01 PM--------SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

5/21/2008 3:01:16 PM--------SHIPMENT PROCESS IN THE EMBASSY

I am hoping our visa will arrive anytime this week.10.gif10.gif10.gif

Good luck to everybody still waiting, hopefully everybody will recieve some good news this week. :thumbs:

God bless everyone.

yeah your are right peeps inside USEM more accomodating to USC than just like i experiance to Grace when i make a call last Tuesday she told me let my petitioner to make a

call to them rather than me.....but anyway she give me a nice info about my visa status.... :blush:

Timeline
That's so good news. Congratulations Ate Gay. :)

I think the #1 reason behind this woman, "single old-lady nearing menopause stage" :devil:

Peace out. :P

LOL! I guess she´s just a hopeless case, she should get herself a boytoy,that if anybody would bear with her! hehe...

Timeline

Gaye, big big CONGRATS again to you!!!! Lipay kaayo ko para sa imo! Magkita baya ta pohon didto sa NC ha? maybe you could come to my wedding too, invited jud ka! ;)

WoW! congrats Gay, anyway I had a very bad experience about that same lady too yesterday, I called and ask her if she can just give me a rough estimate on when should I expect my visa, she've said so many reasons like I still have to wait because it has to go to diff departments and then to the consul again for approval(visa) I said why? because the consul already approved my visa straight from his mouth during my interview, why need to go through my docs again, and then she even told me that I'm forcing her to give me an estimate time eventhough she already told me she can't tell because it really depends on the processing, you know she was kinda rude, really, like I told my husband coming from a fellow filipina I am really dissappointed with the way she's talking to me, that's why my husband told me if I want, he will call again for me, he said maybe she will be nicer to him because he's USC, I just told him nevermind, we'll just wait for it. I even remembered she asked what's my reason for following up why I'm in a hurry, I said I need to be with my husband before our first wedding anniv this june and she said that's always the reason of others too, it's like she's implying to me that my reason is not important to her, and before I can say another word, she hang up the phone already! can you imagine that? Her voice is soft but her words and actions were so rude, I just followed what my husband said to me, just don't pay attention to her maybe she's tired of doing her job, I said that's her job, if she's tired already she should resign. I'm sorry but I got really mad at what she did to me, I hope someday she'll meet her counterpart and that person will have the guts to tell her that she's rude and she should change her attitude.

Pricilla

My thoughts exactly.. her voice was soft but she was RUDE... and she also hung up on me before i could finish saying another word... and at first, she didn't even want to look up my name on their system, i was giving her my MNL case number and she was cutting me off but i was insistent so she was forced to ask me to dictate the case number again and she looked it up but all she said was "PAKIANTAY lang ma'am ha, pakiantay lang OK!" (just wait ok!") then she hung up before i could finish what i was about to say.

Let your husband call, they will surely be more accomodating the way they were accomodating when my fiance called earlier.

Good luck precy, hope you will hear the good news this week.

HELLO GAYE, CONGRATS PALA AGAIN TO YOUR VISA HA, I GOT NA RIN MY VISA YESTERDAY, I TOLD MY HUSBAND NOT TO BOTHER CALLING USEM FOR THE VISA INQUIRY ANYMORE, I JUST TOLD HIM NA WE'LL WAIT NA LANG FOR IT TO COME, BUTI NAMN THE SECOND DAY NA RECEIVE KO NA YUN VISA, CONGRATS AGAIN GAYE HA TO YOU AND TO YOUR TWO BEAUTIFUL KIDS.

PRECY

Marriage : June 30,2007 (Fernwood Gardens,QC Phils)

K3 Visa Application

I-130 sent: July 14,2007

I-130 Noa1: July 31,2007

I-130 Noa2: Mar 14,2008 (approved within 242 days)

I-129f sent: Aug 07,2007

I-129f Noa1: Aug 21,2007

I-129f Noa2: Mar 14,2008 (approved within 219 days)

NVC Received: Apr 01,2008

NVC Left: Apr 03,2008

Usem received: Apr 08,2008

2 days medical: May 15 and May 16,2008

Interview date: May 29,2008 (Approved with pink slip only)

Visa Received: June 04,2008 (visa received within 6 days only)

US Entry: June 23,2008

EAD Application only- (AOS application later-late next year)

Date filed: July 09,2008

Noa date: July 10,2008

Bio. Appt.: Aug 27,2008

Approved date: Oct 08,2008 (approved within 91 days)

Date card received: Oct 14,2008

SSN Application:

Date filed: Oct 15,2008

Receipt Notice: Oct 21,2008

Date card received: Oct 30,2008

June 30, 2009- Our 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary!

AOS Application (Hoping for 10 yr greencard)

Date filed/Sent: Nov 28, 2009

Received (by L Box): Nov 30,2009

Noa Date (Mail): Dec 10, 2009

Bio. Appt.: Jan 05, 2010

AOS Interview (Thank God! No RFE)

AOS Notice date: Feb 11, 2010

AOS Interview date: Mar 17,2010

Thanks ate gaye! :yes:

i called that number you gave me, i talked to grace, she's nice and she said the visa is scheduled to be forwarded to delbros for delivery by friday :thumbs:

sana po pla i called that number first, kse i called their call center din yesterday pro useless po cla! wala pong nabigay na info sakin dun sayang lng ung $18 ko! hehe!

anyway, happy narin ako malaman na ok na po ung visa :dance:

Thanks po ulit!! God Bless!

It is becoz it is just a call center where the agents are merely basing their answers on the scripts given to the, they wouldn't know any in depth info about the status of our papers... unlike those people at USEM who actually handles our physical papers.. But anyways... CONGRATS na rin in advance, your soon to be Mrs. iKHiNG will be with you na. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: God bless you always too.

yeah your are right peeps inside USEM more accomodating to USC than just like i experiance to Grace when i make a call last Tuesday she told me let my petitioner to make a

call to them rather than me.....but anyway she give me a nice info about my visa status.... :blush:

I actually didn't know they have a policy to entertain calls from US and be rude to those who are calling within the Philippines. I still don't see any rationale behind. But then, at least we wont have to deal with them anymore. :thumbs:

Gaye, big big CONGRATS again to you!!!! Lipay kaayo ko para sa imo! Magkita baya ta pohon didto sa NC ha? maybe you could come to my wedding too, invited jud ka! ;)

Magkita jud ta puhon... cge adto mi sa imo wedding puhon.. YAAY, exciting na au noh. :luv:

HELLO GAYE, CONGRATS PALA AGAIN TO YOUR VISA HA, I GOT NA RIN MY VISA YESTERDAY, I TOLD MY HUSBAND NOT TO BOTHER CALLING USEM FOR THE VISA INQUIRY ANYMORE, I JUST TOLD HIM NA WE'LL WAIT NA LANG FOR IT TO COME, BUTI NAMN THE SECOND DAY NA RECEIVE KO NA YUN VISA, CONGRATS AGAIN GAYE HA TO YOU AND TO YOUR TWO BEAUTIFUL KIDS.

PRECY

Thanks again precy... and BIGGEST CONGRATS din sa yo. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.