Nessa

CAPS LOCK

CAPS LOCK  

37 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU KNOW TYPING A SENTENCE IN ALL CAPS IS RUDE?

• YES
    • I DO NOW
  2. 2. IF YES, THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

• JUST TO ANNOY BIATCHES LIKE YOU!
    • BECAUSE I WAS RAISED BY WOLVES AND I HAVE NO SENSE OF HOW TO BEHAVE AMONG CIVILIZATION.
    • I WASN'T AWARE OF THAT, STILL, I'LL KEEP TYPING IN CAPS JUST TO BE ANNOYING.

178 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
all you have to do it right click on the images you don't like and click on block images ....

OMG, Marilyn I never knew that! Thanks!

Wow, I didn't know either. Thanks for the tip Marilyn!!!

i guess I shouldn't take all the credit for it ..lol i saw someone else mention it but I can't think who it was now ...lol

so what if a person wants to use all caps.. big flippin deal ...lol

i do think the flashing siggy was a little hard on the eyes though but I just blocked it...

Edited by Marilyn!
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dumb excuse but i use caps so i don't have to puncuate everything.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ok... I finally took the time to block all of the images that annoy me. I've blocked all things from Glitter, all images from Meez, and all images from someone who had an enormous siggy image.

That still doesn't change the fact that "Someone" should change their damn siggy image before it really DOES cause someone to have a seizure. It's been mentioned to this person at least three other times in topics other than this one. To leave it there is just rude, insensitive, thoughtless, and moronic.

Well in that case, it sounds like a COWARD f****** m***n. What's the use of PM in this site?

And oh yeah, another thing, I CAN'T BLAME GRUMPY OLD PEEPS to have migraine , seizures with some blinking images. How sad. :wacko:

Better take a deep breath, drink plenty of water, take a rest and relax.

So having seizures makes me grumpy and old? I nearly had one this morning because of your graphic, now all of a sudden I'm grumpy and old? Once I blocked it I was fine. I feel quite on top of the world today, actually and being in my early 30's wouldn't make me old at all. Children have seizures too, does this make them grumpy and old? How the hell do you give an epileptic a drink of water while they're having a fit? They'll drown! Are you not familiar with epilepsy at all? It's not all fun and games you know!

What is a f****** m***n? A Farty Mellon?

These questions and more, coming up later on in this thread.... :whistle:

Life long Texan, living in Hull, UK. How did this happen?

11 January - We met online and became friends

4 February - Became a couple

17 March - I went to Hull to meet the guy

20 March - First "I love you"

25 March - I go home :(

16 November - He comes to visit me in Texas

25 November - he leaves back home :(

14 December - ENGAGED! <3

1 March- I fly off to see my babe in Hull

4 April - I go home :(

9 October - He comes back to Texas!!!!

13 October - WEDDING!!!

22 October - He goes back to England and I continue to wait for my settlement visa.

13 December 2007 - Move to England

Now the wait begins, I will become a citizen then we will DFC back to the US.

the-british-are-comming-small.jpg965-smaller.jpg

Our slide show .......... Our page on TheKnot.com

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok... I finally took the time to block all of the images that annoy me. I've blocked all things from Glitter, all images from Meez, and all images from someone who had an enormous siggy image.

That still doesn't change the fact that "Someone" should change their damn siggy image before it really DOES cause someone to have a seizure. It's been mentioned to this person at least three other times in topics other than this one. To leave it there is just rude, insensitive, thoughtless, and moronic.

Well in that case, it sounds like a COWARD f****** m***n. What's the use of PM in this site?

And oh yeah, another thing, I CAN'T BLAME GRUMPY OLD PEEPS to have migraine , seizures with some blinking images. How sad. :wacko:

Or, you could just be nice and tone down your sig. Its way over the top, just like using ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

P.S. Flashing lights like that are well-known to cause seizures. Wouldn't you feel bad if your sig caused a member to have one???

I seriously don't understand why you continually try to defend your annoying CAPS usage and flashing sig pic. Why not try to get along for a change????

Are you affected?

Unless no formal email from anyone requesting to change my COOL BLINKIE displayed image. :no:

I am off to this thread for the sake of those having symptoms already of seizures.

Have a nice convo here. Ciao.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Dumb excuse but i use caps so i don't have to puncuate everything.

That, my dear friend, doesn't even make sense!

or,

THAT MY DEAR FRIEND DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

:lol:

Or, you could just be nice and tone down your sig. Its way over the top, just like using ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME.

P.S. Flashing lights like that are well-known to cause seizures. Wouldn't you feel bad if your sig caused a member to have one???

I seriously don't understand why you continually try to defend your annoying CAPS usage and flashing sig pic. Why not try to get along for a change????

Ok, I'm going to address this seizure thing as I actually DO have a seizure disorder and try to stay away from strobey flashing lights. It IS something an EEG tech will use to try to get you to have seizure activity when you are going through a test. I gave SHAPE'S siggy a look see, hoping that because of being on a smaller scale, it would be fine for me to view, and I can't say it would bring on a seizure (err, unless I stared at it continuously for several minutes or something), but seriously, after looking at it for about 30 seconds, it made my eyes blurry. Yep, a good reason to keep siggies disabled. But I can't say it WOULDN'T trip the switch to cause a seizure either.

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well, in this thread all I said was that your signature gave me a seizure! Which, to me, is obviously in jest, with a hint that maybe the signature is not appropriate. I think most reasonable people would just take it down. If you see how she replied, I don't have much hope that a PM would have resulted in a pleasant reaction.

Edited by Jenn!

(answer by proxy as I don't type all-caps generally except for emphasis)

Yes, i know it's rude--but I'll keep doing it due to it annoying you. :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Timeline

Interesting, I also enabled images and took a look at her sig. I had no idea that could trigger seizures in people, I learned something new today.

Shape, if it affects people like that you should just change it instead of being argumentative. JMHO.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Unless no formal email from anyone requesting to change my COOL BLINKIE displayed image. :no:

I am off to this thread for the sake of those having symptoms already of seizures.

Have a nice convo here. Ciao.[/color]

:wow:

even if it weren't an issue for me medically, it sure ain't a COOL BLINKIE! :no:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Have a nice convo here. Ciao.[/color]

:wow:

even if it weren't an issue for me medically, it sure ain't a COOL BLINKIE! :no:

Yes, where did the idea come from that that looks good? Some people may thing LOL cats are annoying, but they aren't a health hazard.