nunyab

Wondering what other sites he/she is on??

295 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What's wrong with being 5' 8 and resembling Pam Anderson?? :blush:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I like how you implied something about hijabs on a PM but not on a public forum... gotta problem with hijabies?

blocking pm's from a user is always an option.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I like how you implied something about hijabs on a PM but not on a public forum... gotta problem with hijabies?

He was replied to you in the muslims thread and likely PMed you about that.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Maybe the message didn't come across nicely but Khengol has a point. Speaking for myself, I would be totally shocked and upset if my husband used this site to check on me. To me it would mean that he didn't trust me or that he was suspicious of something.

Sometimes people go digging for things and they find stuff which they have no explanation for and they jump to conclusions. Maybe a site like this would be good for someone who rushed into something :unsure: I know for myself, that we spent more than enough time courting each other that I don't need a site like this to check on him.

I am not knocking those that used it, maybe you had a good reason too. But if you did use it, maybe you should evaluate why you even had to take that step.

Well, first thing I did when i tried it was check myself out-- not him. Then later one I tried him. I also tried my dad and some close friends... it really had nothing to do with me being suspicious about anything. And I didn't find out anything either, except I did let a friend know it was coming up with a lot of personal information she should see about blocking. I told Ammar I was doing it and he asked me what i found. I don't think he thought I was checking up on him, likely because I also told him what I found on myself and my dad... etc :) He knows I am just a curious person by nature. BUT i guess this is maybe different than what you posted-- since you said "to check on me" and I was saying I did it to lots of email addresses out of curiosity :) I don't need to check up on my Dh. Not particularly interested in his past and it's not exactly any kind of secret between us. We just choose to talk about us and our relationship.

perviz knew i was doing it as well so did my mom and a few others that i just wanted to see what was out there mostly family........i also checked myself as well and found as i said earlier things that i didnt realize was out there and available such as personal pics and work graphics that i thought were protected for obvious reasons.......but i still dont think anyone should set in judgment of others for using the tools that we have......for him maybe it is wrong but that does not mean that i sit in judgment of him over his choice............

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help
  3. merino wool is cooler than cotton.
  4. why are you so combative?
  5. i was replying to your post in another thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...5&start=435

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help

i was replying to your post in another thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...5&start=435

Must have a hormonal imbalance.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help
  5. i was replying to your post in another thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...5&start=435

If indeed you were trying to be helpful than I appreciate it. I apologize if I came off as combative... I am in a mood :blink:

Timeline

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help

i hate to be the one to pop ur little bubble there but i lived in pak in 130 degree summers COTTON works sure there is some wool that works but cotton for the most part works better than any wool out there.......even the men in pak dont use wool in the summer i dont know what ur summers are like in ur country but wool for the most part is NOT the answer but thank you very much for the post about it

Timeline

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help

If indeed you were trying to be helpful than I appreciate it. I apologize if I came off as combative... I am in a mood :blink:

no problem. i miss my wife today, just as you miss your husband.

Timeline

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help

i hate to be the one to pop ur little bubble there but i lived in pak in 130 degree summers COTTON works sure there is some wool that works but cotton for the most part works better than any wool out there.......even the men in pak dont use wool in the summer i dont know what ur summers are like in ur country but wool for the most part is NOT the answer but thank you very much for the post about it

Berbers seem to do fine in wool jelabas... the problem may be that lightweight merino stuff isn't readily available in the shapes and patterns that some of us need, so custom stuff may be needed.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
well whoever has the eggs needs to quit yapping and make the dang omelettes, it's lunchtime!

I'll pass on the omlettes, I want sphagetti and a salad today. Popcorn later for a snack of course.

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help

Wool in the heat? I would pass out from heat exhaustion!

The first time I went to Morocco was in October. The weather was nice, and I pretty much wore clothes that I would have worn here in the US for fall weather. We took a trip to Marakkesh where it was considerably hotter. My husband told me that in the heat it is better to cover completely than to expose myself to the sun. Of course I knew that isn't the case, but to appease him I tried it for a few hours. I almost passed out from the heat. Another visit we went too Volubus in September. I almost passed out there too. It scared him pretty bad and he has never pushed the issue again.

How do you handle the whole hijab thing in the summer? Whew!!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
well whoever has the eggs needs to quit yapping and make the dang omelettes, it's lunchtime!

I'll pass on the omlettes, I want sphagetti and a salad today. Popcorn later for a snack of course.

yeah wool hijabs??

1. wife wears hijab
  2. i was trying to help

Wool in the heat? I would pass out from heat exhaustion!

The first time I went to Morocco was in October. The weather was nice, and I pretty much wore clothes that I would have worn here in the US for fall weather. We took a trip to Marakkesh where it was considerably hotter. My husband told me that in the heat it is better to cover completely than to expose myself to the sun. Of course I knew that isn't the case, but to appease him I tried it for a few hours. I almost passed out from the heat. Another visit we went too Volubus in September. I almost passed out there too. It scared him pretty bad and he has never pushed the issue again.

How do you handle the whole hijab thing in the summer? Whew!!

Just use lite weight 100 percent cotton at least that is how we do it........and try to avoid the high sun lol

sphagetti and a salad? well if someones making it i will bring the hot salsa lol im hungry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.