amal

Friday pieday

98 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Thanks , Charles.

Well, may I ask, was he just standing and panting? Mine wants out, but once he get outside, he does not come when called. In fact he just lays under a bush. He always comes when called and loves to get back in the house, so this is sure odd behaviour. When I get him in, he hovers over me just standing and panting and wont move.

i got my pet book open:

- is he drooling or salivating?

- restless and pacing

- nonproductive retching or vomiting

- enlargement of stomach area

- head down like he wants to throw up

when he's breathing, does it make any unusual sounds?

increased breathing rate?

increased breathing effort?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Restless and pacing.

and panting.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Restless and pacing.

and panting.

if the symptoms match that first set i put up, it's bloat and torsion and it's life threatening.

take to a vet immediately!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

oh he doesnt have torsion....he barely ate today. Im familiar with that. this is not the first time he has acted like this, so it cant be torsion. Now he is resting.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
oh he doesnt have torsion....he barely ate today. Im familiar with that. this is not the first time he has acted like this, so it cant be torsion. Now he is resting.

k, was it hot today? maybe he's just having a difficult time due to his age. how old is he?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I say about 11 or 12. the house is cool, but outside was a bit warm. He did this in winter, too. I say something aint right due to age.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I think my German Shepherd Dog was having some sort of seizure.

So how'd he doing now? I had a cat who was hit by a car and he used to sieze after that evrey once in a while.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

He just went out, but it is kinda storming so he did his business and came in. He seems alright now. The thing is, it just comes and goes.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Jackie- -I say let her cut her hair. my parents didn't want me to cut my hair, but I wanted short hair like all teh girls who were going into kindergarten. i really wanted it!!! Then, I got it. I cried halfway through the cutting becuase they wouldn't stop, and then I had to wait 2 years for it to grow fully back. I learned my lesson, and I didn't cut it again until high school... kept ti cut for about 10 years, then let it grow back. ATM it's down to the small in my back again, although i have cut probably 6-8" off of it over the past 2 years I have let it grow. I want to trim it badly as this length is really crazy long, but Ammar won't let me cut it.

Timeline
He just went out, but it is kinda storming so he did his business and came in. He seems alright now. The thing is, it just comes and goes.

Yeah, I agree, sound like something neurological.

Timeline

I agree with Ammar.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I agree with Ammar.

I think he is wanting to see how long it can get. In teh past, this is the max length it would reach, but then again I was a kid who was swimming in pools, etc, and my hair was probably splitting and breaking off like crazy. So we'll see. Really though, it looked better about a year ago. It tangles like crazy too. Drives me nuts lol.

Timeline

Mine has stopped growing at a certain length. Im sure it is split, but I musnt cut it, ever.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Mine has stopped growing at a certain length. Im sure it is split, but I musnt cut it, ever.

Mine grows really fast, but ti's very fine and it just kind of stops after a while with breakage. i at least want to trim off about 3 inches or so, as that will recover the healthiness and then it can keep going.

You know in 6 days Ammar will have been here for a year? I can't believe it. Also in 1 month 15 days we will have been together for 3 years. Time is passing very quickly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.