Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

The wig, high heels and mini skirt, had me fooled till the very end.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

good morning

mooonday.. bleh :P

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Good Monday morning! :wacko:

I've already spent £180 today - and that was on the HPV vaccine. Now my arm feels dead and my wallet empty. So, Pedroh, I agree - bleh!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Timeline

Hey kids!!!

Hoooray, it's Monday. That means only 4 more working days and it's the weekend!!! :dance: Cheer up everybody!

Also, 81 days until I fly to the US to see you-know-whom. Wicked! :dance:

HPV virus shots - good on ya, Rach! I already have the virus, so it's too late for me. But I go for a check up every six months anyway, so I should be good. I just have to take extra vitamins for 30 days every two months with lots of zinc and folic acids. I hope the shot didn't hurt too much! :luv:

Did everyone have a good weekend?

I'm working on my day off. :(

Aw! Are you at least being paid?

Hey kids!!!

Hoooray, it's Monday. That means only 4 more working days and it's the weekend!!! :dance: Cheer up everybody!

HPV virus shots - good on ya, Rach! I already have the virus, so it's too late for me. But I go for a check up every six months anyway, so I should be good. I just have to take extra vitamins for 30 days every two months with lots of zinc and folic acids. I hope the shot didn't hurt too much! :luv:

Woo! I must admit I'm jealous of you flying out again so soon.

It didn't hurt too much, but it did sting! I didn't feel the other vaccines at all, so it figures that the one that costs me the money (the other two were free) is the one that hurts! I've never actually been tested for STDs but I have good reason not to expect that I have any. ;)

Did you have a good weekend, too? I had my dad and a brother up to visit. My dad also finally uploaded photos I took of our dogs so they'll be on Facebook soon!

Edited by Alex & Rachel

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

I'm working on my day off. :(

Aw! Are you at least being paid?

Hey kids!!!

Woo! I must admit I'm jealous of you flying out again so soon.

It didn't hurt too much, but it did sting! I didn't feel the other vaccines at all, so it figures that the one that costs me the money (the other two were free) is the one that hurts! I've never actually been tested for STDs but I have good reason not to expect that I have any. ;)

Did you have a good weekend, too? I had my dad and a brother up to visit. My dad also finally uploaded photos I took of our dogs so they'll be on Facebook soon!

OMG are you one of those "true love waits" people? LOL j/k

I had a fab-o weekend! Saturday was Mom/grandma day at Mom's and yesterday Pedro and I spoke for over 6 hours on the phone - well, via the computer. I have a mic in my laptop, so I just carry it around with me in the apartment, while I do laundry/clean or do my nails and I can talk to Pedro. It is a lot of fun and almost like he is with me on my sofa. Waaay better than talking on the phone.

Aren't you going to fly to the US soon as well? Has your interview been scheduled yet? Did I miss anything?

OMG are you one of those "true love waits" people? LOL j/k

I had a fab-o weekend! Saturday was Mom/grandma day at Mom's and yesterday Pedro and I spoke for over 6 hours on the phone - well, via the computer. I have a mic in my laptop, so I just carry it around with me in the apartment, while I do laundry/clean or do my nails and I can talk to Pedro. It is a lot of fun and almost like he is with me on my sofa. Waaay better than talking on the phone.

Aren't you going to fly to the US soon as well? Has your interview been scheduled yet? Did I miss anything?

Hah, no, I'm not (but don't tell my mother, she thinks I am :lol: )

I'm hoping to fly out October, maybe November. Wedding is currently planned for 27th December. I'm hoping that I can return Packet 3 this month and have an interview scheduled for July/August.

Mic on your laptop sounds ace! You should attach a webcam, too, so he really can be in your home. :D

Oh, and, I can't wait to edit and upload to Facebook, so here are a few unedited photos of the 'horrible hounds':

Bramber%20025.jpg

Doing his best 'Hound of the Baskervilles' impersonation.

Bramber%20046.jpg

Waiting for the stick to be thrown.

Bramber%20047.jpg

Bramber%20019.jpg

What often happens is if the two sons are feeling lazy, they'll wait by the side of the river for mother to retrieve the stick. Then they snatch it from her mouth and bring it proudly back to you. :lol:

Bramber%20062.jpg

On the occasion that both sons actually jump in to retrieve the stick, they end up fighting over it and so as a compromise bring it back together!

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Awww the dogs are cute!! :luv: The last pic is heartwarming, good teamwork boys!!

Good luck with packet three! I can't believe how much paperwork USCIS wants/ needs for the whole process. Global warming is totally their fault. Poor trees dying for the USCIS forms. :lol:

I am booking my flights to the US next week hopefully - I am going in September for two weeks and then again in November for probably three. Plus he might come over for Christmas, if he gets the days off. That would be so cool.

BTW - I am going to apply for the green card lottery for November :dance: Let's see how that goes :lol: I don't think I will get one. Lottery just does not sound right. But my best friend knows three people who won, so there might be a slight chance.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
:dance:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that's it. I'm never drinking again. :dead:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

oh man, :lol: , I just read those 2 closed threads and :rofl: :rofl:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
Morning peeps! I'm a bit down today. We had to spend $430 this weekend on work for my car. D@mn foreign cars that require you to take them back to the dealership for work. :angry:

i just spent about $800 on the camaro friday. brakes, radiator flush, and some darn mouse chewing on wires. :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!