Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
what measurements for cooking/baking do you use, julie ? :P

Awwww you are so cute!!! I use metric measures...

I was thinking that a cup could be any cup. Just a regular mug would do. Because even if it's not exactly 250grs or ml in there, it will still be kind of right, because the ingredients will be used in the same proportion... :lol: not? Ahhhhh Julie can't do numbers!!

Ugh, Coratia just scored

so your measuring stuff as ml on it right?.. (if you have measuring stuff)... 250ml is about 1 cup...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
why thank you :)

You just look like a really good match. :D

My curry got here and it's so hot, it makes my nose run. Unfortunately the beer is not cold yet... :( but at least I got raita!!

Argh, another goal for croatia...what the frock is wrong with the German team?

i think we do too...

weird that I am a white Canadian girl and he is a brown Mexican American but we make a good match ... lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hey

whats wrong with us brownies liking whitey :P

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

it is weird though because he is not really the type of guy, looks wise, that I thought I would fall in love with.... but I think he is so gosh darn cute and sexy (L)(L)

hey

whats wrong with us brownies liking whitey :P

ahem, I never said there was anything wrong with it :P

my hubby calls me his white Canadian chick ...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

yeah both his parents were born in Mexico and moved to the US when they were young, I think when they were in their teens or a bit younger......

yeah, hubby likes my whiteness too .... lol

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

it is all good,,my son's mom is from honduras and very dark.......color contrasts is great..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was opening a can of salmon and this kid stops by and says ''dog food'' and i'm like no, it's cat food :lol: then he's like ''why do u need that for?'' and I'm like ''i'm gonna eat it'' and he's like ''really?'' :lol: :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

Javi likes my whiteness too. And I love his brown-ness. After being married to my American husband the first time, who was blond and blue eyes, I just find I'm so much more attracted to dark featured people now. I love that chocolaty skin.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
yeah I have always loved dark hair and dark eyes (L)

I always wanted me a batch of dark haired, brown eyes babies... they are soo cute....

:thumbs: No offense to blonde blue eyed babies, because they are adorable too, but I always wanted a dark hair and eyed baby. :star: I was never blonde as a kid, always had the brown hair. Kavi has the big brown eyes and dark hair so I got what I hoped for!

It is so hot today. I got home from being out for awhile, so weak feeling from lugging around Kavi and the stroller, almost nauseous. Drinking ice water now.

Edited by Parivar CSK

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord