Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh damn, I am still so jet lagged and tired. I went to bed at 0:30am but couldn't sleep until 2am and got up at 7am. My inner clock tells me that it is 6am and that I should be still asleep. *yawn*

I am going to make Southern biscuits at Mom's on Saturday (with Marilyn's recipe of course!)! I am so addicted to them. Nice buttery, soft, warm delicious buiscuits. Yummy.

One more day and it's the weekend :dance:

I hope you enjoy the recipe.... not sure if they will be like the KFC biscuits :unsure: but I like them...

And there I was being so naive that I thought a biscuit is a biscuit is a biscuit!!!

and sometimes a biscuit is something else. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
OMG! My friend just gave me a 100 calorie pack of potato sticks. Now I know why I don't eat them. There are 7 grams of fat in this little 5/8 ounce pack of potato sticks. That's insane!

eat them, and be more bootylicious :P

No way! That's not the bootyliciousness I want. I'd rather have a nice firm booty than a big flabby one. :lol:

Oh damn, I am still so jet lagged and tired. I went to bed at 0:30am but couldn't sleep until 2am and got up at 7am. My inner clock tells me that it is 6am and that I should be still asleep. *yawn*

I am going to make Southern biscuits at Mom's on Saturday (with Marilyn's recipe of course!)! I am so addicted to them. Nice buttery, soft, warm delicious buiscuits. Yummy.

I hope you enjoy the recipe.... not sure if they will be like the KFC biscuits :unsure: but I like them...

And there I was being so naive that I thought a biscuit is a biscuit is a biscuit!!!

That's blasphemy! No way is a biscuit is a biscuit is a biscuit. I'm telling you, you haven't had a biscuit until you've had a Bojangle's biscuit. They kick @ss!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

mine look something like this..

BakingPowderBiscuits.jpg

i just did a search for Bojangles biscuits and it looks like they put powdered sugar in them.. interesting...

Bojangles Biscuits Recipe

3 cups self rising flour

3 teaspoons baking powder

2 teaspoons confectioners sugar

1/2 cup shortening

1 1/4 cup buttermilk

butter

Directions:

Mix dry ingredients. Cut in shortening. Stir in buttermilk. Knead a few times, roll or pat out on a board and cut with a biscuit cutter. Bake in 450-degree oven for 12 minutes (or until golden). Brush with butter.

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/330/...uits16768.shtml

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

just use a lot of butter schatzi :P

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Exactly! Bojangle's biscuits are coated in butter. If you set them on a napkin the grease just seeps out of them. Ain't nothing better than a big old fattening butter filled Bojangle's biscuit.

See, I'm not totally against eating fat. I just choose my fat wisely. :D

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
and sometimes a biscuit is something else. :innocent:

that reminds me of the first time I baked biscuits and I yelled at you ''biscuits?'' to see if u wanted some :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

A biscuit is a cookie in England!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

OMG! My friend just gave me a 100 calorie pack of potato sticks. Now I know why I don't eat them. There are 7 grams of fat in this little 5/8 ounce pack of potato sticks. That's insane!

No way! That's not the bootyliciousness I want. I'd rather have a nice firm booty than a big flabby one. :lol:

That's blasphemy! No way is a biscuit is a biscuit is a biscuit. I'm telling you, you haven't had a biscuit until you've had a Bojangle's biscuit. They kick @ss!

You related to Bonjangles by any chance? :whistle:

BakingPowderBiscuits.jpg

i just did a search for Bojangles biscuits and it looks like they put powdered sugar in them.. interesting...

3 cups self rising flour

1/2 cup shortening

1 1/4 cup buttermilk

butter

Directions:

Mix dry ingredients. Cut in shortening. Stir in buttermilk. Knead a few times, roll or pat out on a board and cut with a biscuit cutter. Bake in 450-degree oven for 12 minutes (or until golden). Brush with butter.

Hmmm we don't have self rising flower in this backward country and I don't really think we have shortening either... :wacko:

Yes my love, will do anything to keep my flab alive for you :lol: Muah!

Just add baking powder to plain flour for self-raising. :)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
A biscuit is a cookie in England!

yea cuz dem brits are wronggggg

:lol:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

BISQUOIT :devil: or bisquoitch?

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

You related to Bonjangles by any chance? :whistle:

BakingPowderBiscuits.jpg

3 cups self rising flour

1/2 cup shortening

1 1/4 cup buttermilk

butter

Directions:

Hmmm we don't have self rising flower in this backward country and I don't really think we have shortening either... :wacko:

Yes my love, will do anything to keep my flab alive for you :lol: Muah!

sweet

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Have to add buttermilk, since my personal Mr. President insists ;)

I also don't understand why they are called biscuits - biscuits are cookies. Yummy biccies!! Also, the American biscuits kind of look like scones, but they are not. All very confusing :lol:

So what exactly is shortening again? Can I just use marge instead?

Outside is packed with soccer idiots, getting ready to watch the game in the public viewing area downtown. It's 15 degrees and it's raining cats and dogs. I can see them standing in the rain downstairs from my cosy office hahahahaha fools