regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

I'm eating granola does that make me a hippie?

Only if you drive a suburu with a grass roof.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Btw - of course you are all invited. It will be a VJ meet up, disguised as a wedding in Disneyland. Amber is making the cake, Bosco will be the flower donkey and Dean the marriage celebrant :lol: And sister Fracs will be playing the organ during the service.

i thought we'd schedule bosco and amber as the bachelor party. :unsure:

A girl in my class this morning said that she thinks everyone should have free healthcare and free college because that's what we pay taxes for. She said tax money goes to nothing else but other countries so we are entitled to these things. I think she forgot about police, military, public schools, etc :lol:

tell her communism is supposed to be a dead religion.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

ooh, page 69 ... :whistle:

my hubby got an A on his electrical final... yay hubby!!!

he had to wire up something up for his final and he said he was done in 20 minutes but the teacher said something was wrong so hubby said he spent another 30 minutes or so checking to see what was wrong and then he said to this teacher, hey there is nothing wrong with it and the teacher looked it over again and said.. oh yeah you're right .....lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
I don't know but she is a bit overweight but she isn't massive so it's not like there could possibly be a reason. She just walked away or else I would have tried to sneek a pic for proof :lol:

I've just never heard of that before. I've got some cellulite, even after exercising, but not on my calves. This is just blowing my mind. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

I hate my car. There is something wrong with the charging system and none of the obvious things have worked. Changed the battery and the alternator 3 (!!) times. The wiring was fixed. The stupid battery still isn't getting a charge and it is killing our batteries and alternators and no one can figure out what in the world the problem with the thing is. I hate cars.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
charles has a car he doesn't use and police response time to his estate is 45 minutes.

na'imsayin'?

i also have armed neighbors :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!