un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hiya Julia!! (F)

also other stuff I like to buy protein and other stuff at GNC, he doesn't care about it, I like to have clothes that have more fabric than holes in it, he wears them til they have so many holes ít doesn't cover his skin anymore :P

sounds like my hubby and his underwear.. a lot of them have holes in them but he doesn't like me throwing them out.. he says they are more comfortable with the holes.. more air circulation or something :P:lol: I do throw them out though when the crotch is no longer there :P

I love my undies with holes in it. But I'm not in public wearing them, I do'n't even use to go out (underneath my clothes :P ) cuz my stepmother taught me that if I were in an accident someone would wind up seeing my undies with holes and that I should only wear them at home :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have underwear that I wear when I know I am going out and underwear I just wear at home :lol:

I do think it is about time that I bought myself some new underwear though...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
This is why I'm glad I have my own job and my own money. I can buy whatever I want as long as I have money. If I'm foolish enough to spend it all on ####### I don't need then it only hurts me. Which I've done from time to time. :lol:

even though I work, I still consider our money, so whenever I want to buy something we discuss first. I think it's only fair, since I have car payments, I shouldn't just go and spend all my money on me and let my hubster pay the bills by himself.

I think the key is to marry someone who shares your financial priorities. If that happens, then you no longer need the back and forth of whether I can or can't.

well I don't think thats totally possible. One of my financial priorities is get a brazilian waxing every 6 weeks and unless I was married to another woman or Pedroh, i doubt i could find a man with the same priorities :P

you wouldn't have any money with pedroh, he's spend the brazilian waxing money on getting one for himself :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
those were great boxers :crying:

They were so not and you know it!! :bonk:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

que?

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif