Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Marilyn, sounds interesting...you sure he does this everyone? :whistle::P

Pita is an imperialistic food, probably forced on people by Alexander the Great during his spread of power. :protest:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Pita is an imperialistic food, probably forced on people by Alexander the Great during his spread of power. :protest:

umm, yes because I see him do it...

he just thinks he is funny when he does that to people...

I am not taking privately with him or anything this is in a chat room ...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

Alexander was a ghey who died of AIDS, in that case Marilyn's chatroom lover is right... pita is gay.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Ok, haha. He sounds like a joking pot stirrer like some people we have around here. :whistle:

Timeline

Ok, haha. He sounds like a joking pot stirrer like some people we have around here. :whistle:

yes exactly.... :lol:

Alexander was a ghey who died of AIDS, in that case Marilyn's chatroom lover is right... pita is gay.

oh troll :rolleyes:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

<_<

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Just wrong... :rofl:

marilyn, don't worry I won't think the pita hater is in love with you since you say he gives everyone the same grief. :lol:

Timeline
yeah I know you guys are just yanking my chain....

the problem with this guy is he never stops... it gets very annoying :rolleyes:

why don't you all think of some way to annoy him back? or just ignore him.

Timeline
I do try very hard to ignore him :wacko: but he just sucks me in sometimes :lol:

oh dear, that is me and political threads here. I try to ignore but sometimes get sucked in.

Timeline

Marilyn-You talked once about some daily meal plan your mom had and you continued...what is it? I run out of cooking ideas sometimes. My usual weekly meals are: Some Indian meal, a pasta, pizza(I make), some other kind of asian food, tacos or chili, and something like a Kenyan coconut (fake)chicken I make...and sometimes boring meals of mac n cheese with mashed potatoes. I don't cook meat since hubby is a vegetarian so I have to get more creative or use fake meat which there isn't a big variety of.

I am cooking angel hair spaghetti tonight. Fast and easy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I think Pedro and Booty will both be back Monday next week.

hmmmmm :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Marilyn-You talked once about some daily meal plan your mom had and you continued...what is it? I run out of cooking ideas sometimes. My usual weekly meals are: Some Indian meal, a pasta, pizza(I make), some other kind of asian food, tacos or chili, and something like a Kenyan coconut (fake)chicken I make...and sometimes boring meals of mac n cheese with mashed potatoes. I don't cook meat since hubby is a vegetarian so I have to get more creative or use fake meat which there isn't a big variety of.

I am cooking angel hair spaghetti tonight. Fast and easy.

well, my mom has a specific ingredient etc for every day of the week.. like I think Monday is ground beef and Thursday is soup.. and then when she goes to plan her menu which I think she does 2 weeks at a time.. she just picks a recipe that fits for the days of the week... lol.. does that make sense?

lol.. i don't do it the way my mom does it.. I should but I don't like to be nailed down to a specific thing for a specific day... what i try to do is pick a variety of recipes (maybe 1 or 2 weeks worth) and then buy the stuff for the recipes and then each day just decide which of the recipes I am going to make...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

GREAT ONE! And from none other than LAL! AHAHHAHAHAHA Way to go VJ toll and Charles this is vintage stuff! :devil:

thanks charles :)

yw. that last thread has a golden moment at the very end.....it's the only time troll can ever ask this of a woman and get that answer:

vj troll:Whats wrong with ths one?

lal: Closed due to size

:rofl: