Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I missed all the good stuff for two days. I need to never do anything besides VJ!

HEY TB, loud mouth, & farmer :P

I should wake up earlier or something.

I just took one of my finals and now I have about 3hrs until it's time to take the last one for the summer :dance:

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i iz hongree

i need my superpowers to summon a taco

loltacobender128606952505317948.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hmm I haven't stayed up to date on that thread...just took a look and hmmm. Some things in life are "interesting".

Edited by Parivar CSK

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hmm I haven't stayed up to date on that thread...just took a look and hmmm. Some things in life are "interesting".

i couldn't hold my tongue anymore I just had to say something to him but I tried to do it in the nicest way possible ...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

DairyFarmer is a couple who are very happy. We own both the farm and the cows we milk.

We had cows when I was younger. I want one again...

We have some steers if you are serious.

Filed: Timeline
DairyFarmer is a couple who are very happy. We own both the farm and the cows we milk.

We had cows when I was younger. I want one again...

We have some steers if you are serious.

my dad's friend owns a cattle ranch in MS. they got this female that was like $1000 (I could be wrong on the price but whatever it was it was expensive) and they gave her all her shots and put some medication on her hair or something (not sure exactly all the details). anyways, she dropped dead from shock. I asked if they could eat it at least and my dad said they couldn't because they had just given her all of these medications and put that stuff on her hair. is this actually true? I was curious.

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

I missed all the good stuff for two days. I need to never do anything besides VJ!

HEY TB, loud mouth, & farmer :P

I should wake up earlier or something.

I just took one of my finals and now I have about 3hrs until it's time to take the last one for the summer :dance:

Excellent news. WIll the last be difficult?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
No one ever calls me names :crying:

I can if you want...

Nah, mean just doesn't suit us. :lol:

lol.. yeah..

if you were going to say yes I was going to say I couldn't do it :lol:

rainbow, sunshine, & lollipop doofs!!

(there!)

:P

I haven't been called any names in awhile myself. I've never really been called anything offensive on here though, just some insults here and there in debates.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord