Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

my hubby has been talking lately about moving to northern California... not anytime soon but in the near future... he says it is because we really can't afford to buy a house around here... he is thinking of around the Redding area...

it would be weird to move from here.. I have kind of gotten used to living here.. and at least we know people here (hubby's family etc..) but I understand where my hubby is coming from...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
my hubby has been talking lately about moving to northern California... not anytime soon but in the near future... he says it is because we really can't afford to buy a house around here... he is thinking of around the Redding area...

it would be weird to move from here.. I have kind of gotten used to living here.. and at least we know people here (hubby's family etc..) but I understand where my hubby is coming from...

My wife wants a house, she's tired of townhouse living, so we're eyeing the lehigh valley area of pennsylvania in the next few years. It would turn my < 10 mile commute into a near-40 mile commute but lots of people do it.... I'd like to buy a house right here but it's so unaffordable :unsure:

Good luck with whatever you two decide, Marylin! :dance:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

brother arijit, i never intended to buy a house this soon, but sanita did...so, now we own 2..,.one we paid cash for and the other a 2 year deal with the guy, who owns the house (no interest) .to keep unwanted chopf##ks out..we now own the whole side of our block....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

brother arijit, i never intended to buy a house this soon, but sanita did...so, now we own 2..,.one we paid cash for and the other a 2 year deal with the guy, who owns the house (no interest) .to keep unwanted chopf##ks out..we now own the whole side of our block....

tear it all down, put up highrise section8 housing and become a slumlord... only way to live!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
it was like he totally went off the deep end or something yesterday morning.. :blink:

he just started flipping out and nobody had even said anything to him....

he's a punk.. what do u expect :P

Honestly I think there is something deeper to it all...I mean maybe something is off balance because even a punk doesn't act exactly like that. I have been nice to him, tried to give him a chance, but he still flips out at people for no reason.

It's a little scary IMO.

You can get a nice 3 bedroom house for $150,000 around here, probably even less.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

it was like he totally went off the deep end or something yesterday morning.. :blink:

he just started flipping out and nobody had even said anything to him....

he's a punk.. what do u expect :P

Honestly I think there is something deeper to it all...I mean maybe something is off balance because even a punk doesn't act exactly like that. I have been nice to him, tried to give him a chance, but he still flips out at people for no reason.

It's a little scary IMO.

You can get a nice 3 bedroom house for $150,000 around here, probably even less.

I agree Stina. I think he has mental issues or something. It's just not normal to act the way he does.

You can get a 3 bedroom house here for around $250,000.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

tear it all down, put up highrise section8 housing and become a slumlord... only way to live!

i agree..but sanita has already began to turn the other house, into an animal park..we have now 8 groundhogs living there...under the house..and 3 raccoon families..plus, dozen of squirrels...a few chipmunks and an old possum//// it be section 8, for animals it appears...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

My parents bought an adorable 3 bedroom house in Alabama for 67K. :o It's a really great house in a cute historic area.

Timeline

The fact that in some places an avg size house costs 400-500,000 is crazy to me. I guess the salaries are better. We live in a good area, newer area, lots of retirees(bleh) and for 300,000 you can get a huuuuge house.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
CA is expensive, that's for sure.

Northern CA is beautiful, but cold.

hubby was looking at the average temperatures in different places and he said around Redding it averages around 90 degrees in the summer...

mvSuprise-hug.gif