Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Yay for flying to see Pedro!!!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

The dress is almost finished. I took the sleeves off and lined them in silk and reattached them at the elbows, open on top (medieval style).

The skirt is lined with green silk because it was apparently see through originally. Sexy at a wedding in front of people who have flown thousands of miles. Not. The skirt is hemmed (as is underskirt) since it was about 5 inches too long. I've added different cording in the corset ties.

All in all, I am quite pleased with it. It isn't professional but it looks good and I feel an immense satisfaction that I did it myself. I just need to add some trimming to the inside of the lined sleeves as I couldn't get a match on thread color...and it's obvious.

YAY.

Now I can go to sleep!!

Have a great day, Jules...

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Good Morning all.

The sun is shining (ignore the temperature and the wind)

I had a bacon roll for breakfast. (brown bread & two lean rashers)

I walked half the way to work. (Yes woke up early and easily go figure)

The wine, chocolate & bath did me good as well as some phone time with my honey. :dancing:

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good morning!! Good to know your day improved!! :dance::dance:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Good morning!! Good to know your day improved!! :dance::dance:

Thanks. Looks like yours is going well. I like the dancing. I might join you after one more coffee :)

Timeline

Headache is gone. The day is great!! Gonna eat breakfast and will be good to go.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Headache is gone. The day is great!! Gonna eat breakfast and will be good to go.

Glad to know. I think sleep, water, caffiene and a little love go a long way.

Okay so I'm projecting. :blush:

Edited by DairyFarmer

Timeline

Mainly the glasses. :blush:

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Why weren't you wearing them. Me it was laziness and vanilty till I got a pair I really liked.

Timeline

Why weren't you wearing them. Me it was laziness and vanilty till I got a pair I really liked.

More vanity, than anything. Maybe a little denial. :innocent: But thanks for asking.

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

DairyFarmer is a wannabe farmer john type.

DairyFarmer is a couple who are very happy. We own both the farm and the cows we milk.