Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

no idea. go to vegas then. no hurricanes there.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
trip wizard tells me to go to bonaire

mexico doesn't get hurricanes? cancun does doesnt it

Noob! Cancun isn't Mexico anyway. :lol: If you're gonna go somewhere in Mexico go somewhere good.

for example

Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo are two good places to go. Nayarit is also a nice place to go. Keep in mind I've not been to these places. They just aren't as "touristy" as Cancun. As far as that goes neither is Cozumel. Just don't go to Cancun.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Yeah, I agree. The I-94 is still stapled in my passport, I am sure they are going to ask. I will just take my mileage statement with me.

So this horrible thing happened yesterday. My colleague, Yvonne, who is also a good friend of mine and her boyfriend and I were invited to our other colleagues birthday party last night. Our colleague lives an hour away from Frankfurt on the countryside, so we had to take the car.

My friend drove her boyfriend's car (Audi A6 stationwagon) , because he can't drive because he just recently fractured his right arm and wears a cast from the hand all the way up to the shoulder. On the way there it was only the three of us and they were argueing a little about her driving skills. He constantly knew better and told her how to drive and she told him to stop it. Classic couple driving situation, I thought.

It was late and dark outside on the way back and we gave another guy a lift, who we had met at the party and who is a colleague of our other colleagues wife. We had driven for about 5 minutes (we are in the middle of nowhere) and arrived at a crossing. She had missed the signs and didn't know where to go, so the other guy asks her to back up a little so we could see the sign. She does and suddenly she scratches the entire back of the car along the guard rail.

That second her boyfriend loses it completely. He hit the dashboard with his left fist about ten times, so hard that I thought it was going to come off. He yells at her, gets out of the car and tells her to get off the driving seat and starts driving himself. Keep in mind, this guy has his right arm in a cast, just had a couple glasses wine and then also mentions that he forgot to bring his glasses. And then he starts driving, 180km/ph on a road across a town and 220km/ph on the highway. With one arm! Buzzed! Without glasses!!! She was crying all the time and after a while he stopped yelling at her at least.

I was so scared of him, his driving and the situation. If we had not been in the middle of nowhere, I would have gotten out and taken a taxi.

She is at work today, she is still crying and looks like she cried all night long. She hasn't said a word to me about last night and I don't want to say anything. She's not going to like what I have to say - it will be - "Kick that ####### out and don't look back." But she won't. She'll find excuses. It's always like that with them.

So I just came back from dinner with my friend Yvonne. It was unpleasant.

I talked to her about what had happened last week already and she cried a lot, but of course she said she didn't think he was not completely wrong with his reaction. She said she was really sorry for not being able to tell me that he is a very safe driver while we were on the way back and she also said she was sorry for me being scared in the car.

I told her that I was not scared in the car and that I was scared of him. Which is waaay worse. She didn't quite get that. Then I had a proper rant about his behaviour and she said that I was not allowed to talk bad about him in front of her and that she'll always take his side. Fine. I didnt even say anything bad. I only saiid that his behaviour is not acceptable.

Today me and her went out for spontaneous dinner and drinks and while I am at the ATM she calls him and invites him along! The she asks me (while they are on the phone), if it's ok for him to come along. Ugh. So I said - No. And she told him no. And then the mood was totally ruined and we ate quickly and she had a small beer, downed that and then asked for the check.

Now I feel really uneasy and horrible about the situation. :wacko:

trip wizard tells me to go to bonaire

mexico doesn't get hurricanes? cancun does doesnt it

Noob! Cancun isn't Mexico anyway. :lol: If you're gonna go somewhere in Mexico go somewhere good.

for example

Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo are two good places to go. Nayarit is also a nice place to go. Keep in mind I've not been to these places. They just aren't as "touristy" as Cancun. As far as that goes neither is Cozumel. Just don't go to Cancun.

I've been to Cancun and Cozumel. Cancun was a blast, but yeah there was nothing "Mexican" about the experience. Cozumel wasn't a blast but it was "nice".

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

don't.. after what he did i'm sure she'll understand. As for his opinion, if he gets mad, I'm sure you don't give a fukc.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

don't.. after what he did i'm sure she'll understand. As for his opinion, if he gets mad, I'm sure you don't give a fukc.

Well, people like us would understand, I don't think she does. I think she thinks my reaction is totally exaggerated. Also, I think she will just stop being friends with me, if I don''t "accept" her bf anymore. It wouldn't be such a big loss, it's just that I work with her very closely and it's all just very very awkward. *sigh*

Timeline
Well, people like us would understand, I don't think she does. I think she thinks my reaction is totally exaggerated. Also, I think she will just stop being friends with me, if I don''t "accept" her bf anymore. It wouldn't be such a big loss, it's just that I work with her very closely and it's all just very very awkward. *sigh*

i'm sure if that happens you can keep a professional relationship with respect.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

i'm sure if that happens you can keep a professional relationship with respect.

Yeah, you are probably right. :thumbs:

Timeline

he's a schlaffschwantz.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

he's a schlaffschwantz.

They haven't had sex in three years...and it's because he doesn't want to. So you are probably right! :lol:

he's a schlaffschwantz.

They haven't had sex in three years...and it's because he doesn't want to. So you are probably right! :lol:

HUH? :wacko:

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

he's a schlaffschwantz.

HUH? :wacko:

Schlaffschwanz means soft c*ck...