Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
my wife is in India and every time we talk that's all she asks me.... whether I'm going to the gym or not :jest:

she wants you to go away so eric can come over :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I am not planning on going to a gym anytime soon in my life. I have an exercise bike at home. I just don't want to go exercise in front of strangers. If it was with a group of friends then I might do it.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want a bowl of ice cream I eat it. If I want cake I eat it. I just eat healthier the rest of the day to make up for it. I had chocolate cake for breakfast Saturday morning. I've never been one to deprive myself of anything. I just don't eat certain foods because I don't care to eat them, for example, bread, rice, potatoes, anything with lots of carbs and starches in them. But if I want french fries one day for lunch I'll have french fries. They just aren't in my regular eating habits.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I am not planning on going to a gym anytime soon in my life. I have an exercise bike at home. I just don't want to go exercise in front of strangers. If it was with a group of friends then I might do it.

hubby is like oh you can go by yourself etc... but I don't like to do that... we usually do our own separate things but I like knowing that I know at least one person there...

I usually do the treadmill for like 30 minutes and then we do "laps" in the pool for awhile and then I hang out in the hot tub for a few minutes....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want a bowl of ice cream I eat it. If I want cake I eat it. I just eat healthier the rest of the day to make up for it. I had chocolate cake for breakfast Saturday morning. I've never been one to deprive myself of anything. I just don't eat certain foods because I don't care to eat them, for example, bread, rice, potatoes, anything with lots of carbs and starches in them. But if I want french fries one day for lunch I'll have french fries. They just aren't in my regular eating habits.

:thumbs:

my wife is in India and every time we talk that's all she asks me.... whether I'm going to the gym or not :jest:

she wants you to go away so eric can come over :jest:

:o

nah, she wants you off the couch and healthy...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

yum, chicken

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

ok this has been slowly driving me crazy..

in a chat room I go to there is this married guy and an unmarried woman who are constantly flirting with each other.. they say it is just make believe or fantasy.. but sometimes his wife reads over his shoulder and people hint at things in the room .. then his wife gets upset.. and later the guy says that people take things too seriously in the room...

if my hubby was saying the things to another woman in a chat room I would smack him....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

in a chat room I go to there is this married guy and an unmarried woman who are constantly flirting with each other.. they say it is just make believe or fantasy.. but sometimes his wife reads over his shoulder and people hint at things in the room .. then his wife gets upset.. and later the guy says that people take things too seriously in the room...

if my hubby was saying the things to another woman in a chat room I would smack him....

sounds like he's sleeping on the sofa.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I have zero tolerance for that.

Timeline

I would have no problem with my hubby talking to another woman .... but these two kind of go beyond talking and they think because it is i a chat room that it isn't really cheating :blink:

maybe I see it differently then them because I met my hubby in a chatroom..

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I'm so tired. I slept horribly last night, I just couldn't fall asleep. I went to bed at 11 and didn't fall asleep til around 2am. Then up at 4:30am to feed Kavi...then up at 7am b/c of the noisy people working outside. I tried to sleep more after that but I kept waking up. I would have tried napping today while Kavi is napping, but the engineer might knock to come in to check that the tiles haven't cracked during the work(like I can't just go out to tell you if that happens!!).

Filed: Timeline

I'm really tired today too. I didn't have any problems falling asleep but I couldn't stay asleep. I woke up several times during the night which drives me absolutely crazy. I'm sitting here now wishing I could take a nap. I hope we both sleep better tonight.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!