tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Timeline
MARTA police said Nafiza Ziyad, 25, is the woman caught on video during a profanity-laced tirade on a MARTA train.

During the confrontation the young woman refers to herself as "Soulja Girl," repeatedly uses the N-word and threatens an elderly woman.

Her mother told WSB-TV's Monica Pearson Ziyad is bipolar and was off her medication when the attack took place.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16249105/detail.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

dirty south? rofl

####### that was whack

and soulja boy suxx

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

omg had some awesome chinese food stuff.. it was whack

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

i had stuffed duck feet, some weird shredded tongue with some black bean weird sauce, and a big rice cake with some chicken inside wrapped in a bigarse lotus flower

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

I found my ####### i mean sausage. :dance:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Jen, what is the problem with the dress you already have? I actually think that you should get a new one, if you are not sure about the current one. This might actually be the last time you get married! It should be THE dress for you.

Such a sweet story about your cousin!

Ok, well, the dress is medieval style and we got it in Germany. I loved it, but I've had it for a year and lately I've just been feeling funky about it.

BUT. I bought some olive green raw silk and lined the dress with some of the silk hanging just a bit lower. I hemmed the dress itself a bit and I'm going to alter the sleeves. Already I'm liking it more. Plus, I had these fabulous handmade khussas, but they just don't work with the dress so I bought new shoes. The dress itself has a corset tie front and has green and rusty orange and deep burgundy embroidery all over. I think I was just being a spoiled brat about it. But now that I've made some changes, I love it again.

And this damn well better be the last time I get married. If this isn't mein Schnukiputzileinchen for real, I'm so becoming a lesbian.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi