Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 4

5,000 posts in this topic

I have sausage links for breakfast with eggs and toast.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am craving pancakes!! Damdit! :angry:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Ok, first of all...true story, my OB/GYN's name is Dr. #######. But we call her by her first name. Even the nurses.

Secondly flash back to childhood:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hee hee. Ummm... was that the Osmond's? My mom had Donnie and Marie dolls in matching purple and gold jumpsuits. She used to get mad because I would get them out and play with them when I was little. She was saving them for who knows what.

ETA: And if that was the Osmond's, where was Marie?

Edited by sassy1natl

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Hee hee. Ummm... was that the Osmond's? My mom had Donnie and Marie dolls in matching purple and gold jumpsuits. She used to get mad because I would get them out and play with them when I was little. She was saving them for who knows what.

ETA: And if that was the Osmond's, where was Marie?

Oh yeah. It was the Osmond Brothers... Marie didn't join till later.

I was IN LOVE with Donny Osmond...even as a small child I knew he was the one for me.

My sister and I have been traipsing down memory lane the last few days...

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

*yawn* Good Morning lovely VJers!!

I am still at Mom's getting pampered :D I deserve it! Because I work so hard. :rofl:

My cousin Jacqui in Cleveland got engaged this weekend, really lovely story. Her bf Erik took her on a trip to her parents house and on the way they stopped at a putt-putt. They started playing and Eric asked Jacqui to go to the car and get the camera, because he wanted to take a pic of something. She came back and the continued playing - when she walked up to the hole to get the ball there was a little plastic frog sitting in there, the first gift she had bought him four years ago. And the frog had the ring tied around his neck. :luv: Erik filmed the moment for her finding the ring and she instantly started crying. Very cute, she is such a sunshine.

On the engagement pics my Mom noticed that Jacqui and I have almost identical hands - she's my Dad's half brother's grand daugther (so not really my cousin, but we just pretend) and I haven't seen her in about 15 years, so it was really freaky to see her hands and think - woah, those are my hands on someone else! :lol:

Jen, what is the problem with the dress you already have? I actually think that you should get a new one, if you are not sure about the current one. This might actually be the last time you get married! It should be THE dress for you.

I was on call now who needs me i mean Dr. #######. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM