Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:angry::(:angry:

???

???

???

i was grumpy and emo for a while = greemo

but i'm better :P

good, we were all worried sick. its all anyone could talk about!

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Someone helped him to snap out of it :whistle:

My sweet grandma is turning into a racist! Mom told me that she is saying stupid things like "all the foreigners here don't work and live of social welfare". She got that silly stuff from her white trash neighbours who have an IQ of -15.

So today she tells my Mom that there were three ladies (foreigners) walking on the sidewalk and that there was not enough space for Grandma to pass (she was behind them). They didn't see her, so they didn't move and my grandma - instead of just saying "excuse me, may I pass?", she overtakes them and purposely bumps into one of them, so they get out of the way!! She almost fell off the sidewalk doing so (Grandma, that is). Needless to say the lady was not amused and starting calling Grandma names. Luckily Grandma just kept her mouth shut instead of sharing her anti dumb foreigner slogans.

And then she has the nerve to tell my Mom that those ladies had no manners and that is - of course - because they are foreigners. :blink: She could have easily gotten her azz beaten by those ladies. Keep in mind, my Grandma (83 years old) is really short and fragile, if she trips during one of her racist actions and breaks a leg, that's basically it.

What pisses me off most about it is that my Grandma is not even really German herself. She cameover here when she was 18, didn't speak a word of German and got spat at by German ladies because she dyed her hair blonde and painted her finger nails red. They called her a ####### and would attack her in mobs!!

Oh man, I am so disappointed in her!!

Awww Julia! I'm sorry grandma is being influenced by less than smart neighbors. I've always dealt with racism from my grandfather on my dad's side. He can't stand Javi to the point where he doesn't even acknowledge us most of the time when he sees us. He's always had quite colorful things to say about black people. I just chalk it up to plain old ignorance. Maybe you should politely remind your grandma that she was once a "foreigner".

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
:angry::(:angry:

???

???

???

i was grumpy and emo for a while = greemo

but i'm better :P

good, we were all worried sick. its all anyone could talk about!

piss off troll

:lol::lol::lol:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Awww Julia! I'm sorry grandma is being influenced by less than smart neighbors. I've always dealt with racism from my grandfather on my dad's side. He can't stand Javi to the point where he doesn't even acknowledge us most of the time when he sees us. He's always had quite colorful things to say about black people. I just chalk it up to plain old ignorance. Maybe you should politely remind your grandma that she was once a "foreigner".

#######??? How can this be?? I don't understand racism. I don't understand why people are that way.

I was explaining the Grandma racist thing to my swinger friend and she said "your grandma is right. If the ladies on the street had been German, they would have been attentive and careful enough and your Grandma could have been able to pass them without a problem" . :o #######?? What is wrong with those people???

My Mom actually hung up on Grandma on the phone. She said "Call again once you lost the tabloid slogans!". Love my Mom. Good old hippie she is. :lol: She said that she will remind Grandma on how racsim hurt her 60 years ago. Keep in mind, my Grandma also still doesn't speak a flawless German!!!!

#######??? How can this be?? I don't understand racism. I don't understand why people are that way.

I was explaining the Grandma racist thing to my swinger friend and she said "your grandma is right. If the ladies on the street had been German, they would have been attentive and careful enough and your Grandma could have been able to pass them without a problem" . :o #######?? What is wrong with those people???

My Mom actually hung up on Grandma on the phone. She said "Call again once you lost the tabloid slogans!". Love my Mom. Good old hippie she is. :lol: She said that she will remind Grandma on how racsim hurt her 60 years ago. Keep in mind, my Grandma also still doesn't speak a flawless German!!!!

I don't understand racism either Jules

*hugs*

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

auslanders raus!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

auslanders raus!

Stop pretending to be my Grandma!!! :lol:

I don't understand it either. I'm just glad my dad was able to rise above it. My parents always taught me we're all the same no matter what color, what amount of money, or education they have. I would never look down on another human being for a difference no matter what difference that may be. Unfortunately all people don't feel that same way.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!